ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 27
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Planet members and their kids serving in Iraq and Afghanistan need our support.
BigRedChief 09:17 PM 04-14-2012
WTF, this falls off the front page in 5 mintues due to smartalec posts about Arkansas?
[Reply]
Bowser 09:46 PM 04-14-2012
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
WTF, this falls off the front page in 5 mintues due to smartalec posts about Arkansas?
You must be new here.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:52 AM 04-15-2012
Originally Posted by Bowser:
You must be new here.
:-) touche :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:40 PM 04-15-2012
last bump only kept the thread on the front page for about an hour. One more to make sure all that contribute know of the new packages going out to RJ's nephew's unit in Afghanistan,
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:41 PM 04-18-2012
Originally Posted by :
SPC NAME EDITED OUT
(wolfpack TOC)
HHC,1-82nd CAB

I cannot thank you enough. My whole squad loved the jerky and seeds and the batteries were put to immediate use. Thank you and god bless
Some feedback for the planet.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:46 PM 04-25-2012
New packages going out to the troops. This one is going out to a long time Planeteer's brother-in-law and his unit who wished to remain annonymus. lots of fake snow in these packages too.
Attached: 6928868338_ea9ff0073f_z.jpg (223.4 KB) 6928868688_9a0630cedb_z.jpg (261.2 KB) 
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:55 PM 05-02-2012
New packages going out to the troops. This one is going out to a long time Planeteer's brother-in-law and his unit who wished to remain annonymus. lots of fake snow in these packages too.
bump for the new packages going out. With the draft it fell off the front page real quick.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:01 PM 05-02-2012
bump for the new packages going out. With the draft it fell off the front page real quick.
BRC don't ship drugs bro, it'll never pass customs. :-)

Well done BRC, honorable mention. :-)

[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:10 PM 05-02-2012
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
BRC don't ship drugs bro, it'll never pass customs. :-)

Well done BRC, honorable mention. :-)
Dude, I have serious connections over there. Those connections can make things happen. :-)

But since 10 year old kids are selling hash and opium for about $1 right off every base in afghanistan, whats the point?:-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:24 PM 07-19-2012
recieved this PM. Wonder if we are making a difference?

Hey BRC,

A few days after my wife checked with her brother's wife about this package, he was injured in an IED attack and sent home for medical treatment. Today we learned that his driver and the guy who took his place were both killed by an IED. It's a tough job these guys have (both in terms of personal risk and also in terms of dealing with the loss of close friends).

Thanks again for all the support you facilitate!

NAME EDITED

[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:34 PM 07-20-2012
recieved this PM. Wonder if we are making a difference?

Hey BRC,

A few days after my wife checked with her brother's wife about this package, he was injured in an IED attack and sent home for medical treatment. Today we learned that his driver and the guy who took his place were both killed by an IED. It's a tough job these guys have (both in terms of personal risk and also in terms of dealing with the loss of close friends).

Thanks again for all the support you facilitate!

NAME EDITED

I sent out a new package to this unit. Forgot to take the pictures before sending. Sounds like this unit is having a hard time lately. Might give them a brief respite from their grief to be reminded that someone back home appreciated their sacrifice.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:08 PM 07-21-2012
I sent out a new package to this unit. Forgot to take the pictures before sending. Sounds like this unit is having a hard time lately. Might give them a brief respite from their grief to be reminded that someone back home appreciated their sacrifice.
Bump for the new package going out.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:22 AM 05-28-2012
Bump for Memorial Day. Some of these troops that recieved these packages are not coming home alive. We should pause to at least think of that sacrifice on Memorial Day.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 09:43 AM 05-28-2012
When is the next shipment going out? I'll chip in again...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:16 PM 05-28-2012
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
When is the next shipment going out? I'll chip in again...
probably this week. The next shipment is going out to a Calvary and Marine unit as per request but the Calvary unit has been changing units. Should have an address firmed up this week.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 27
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Up