View Poll Results: People are hoarding toilet paper because they are:
Stupid 34 16.50%
Selfish 6 2.91%
Stupid and selfish 151 73.30%
Other. Please explain in thread. 15 7.28%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll
Page 18 of 28
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Idiots are hoarding toilet paper because?
Megatron96 01:39 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Lucky for you. My town is still wiped out. We have questionable grocery infrastructure even when there isn't panic buying. Hopefully the mayor is learning a lesson from this. Might want to encourage development of more stores in this town.
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Shelves are still bare and the Costco lines are hundreds of people long.

I'm starting to think that Los Angeles won't see stocked shelves for months.
The point is that there is plenty of supplies. Delivery is going to be back up for a while, but everything's going to start reappearing on your shelves. Give things a week or two.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:44 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The point is that there is plenty of supplies. Delivery is going to be back up for a while, but everything's going to start reappearing on your shelves. Give things a week or two.
That's what I thought two Thursday's ago but it just keeps getting worse here.

We have 20+ million people in the LA basin, all of whom need groceries, toilet paper, etc., so the shelves will likely remain empty for quite a while.
[Reply]
loochy 06:51 AM 03-23-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
That's what I thought two Thursday's ago but it just keeps getting worse here.

We have 20+ million people in the LA basin, all of whom need groceries, toilet paper, etc., so the shelves will likely remain empty for quite a while.
They didn't eat and wipe their butts before this?
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:23 AM 03-23-2020
Entering week 3 with the same roll of TP and its likely to survive into next week. That would indicate a 2 month supply for me is 2 rolls.

America, check yo diets.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:46 PM 03-21-2020
I saw a 1 Liter bottle of Purell Hand Sanitizer on the Target website as in stock at Blue Springs, I know foolish to think that is correct. Drove up to Blue Springs with the wife to see what else they could have at 8am this morning. Found everything BUT hand sanitizer, but still got some Clorox wipes, toilet paper, paper towels, and other cleaning supplies to get us by for awhile so a good trip overall. Cleaning the house from top to bottom today.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:41 PM 03-21-2020
We’ve been fully stocked for a few days. College towns tend to have fewer of the prepper/hoarding idiots.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:04 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
We’ve been fully stocked for a few days. College towns tend to have fewer of the prepper/hoarding idiots.
Yeah, when I was in college I couldn't afford to buy an extra pack of toilet paper. That was for the rich kids in the greek houses.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:36 PM 03-21-2020
Just got back from the dollar store for milk, making B&G in the morning... two older people in line with their carts full of nothing but TP

So damn stupid it defies description, you’d think their age would make them smarter than that... people are becoming irrational AF!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:35 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Just got back from the dollar store for milk, making B&G in the morning... two older people in line with their carts full of nothing but TP

So damn stupid it defies description, you’d think their age would make them smarter than that... people are becoming irrational AF!
Engage the prepper/hoarder idiots to find out why they're so ****ing stupid.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:54 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Engage the prepper/hoarder idiots to find out why they're so ****ing stupid.
Most preppers have been hoarding for years, but this recent weirdo singular fixation on TP cracks me up... in a bad way

I could at least see the logic if they were gobbling up canned goods and things like dry beans and rice... but nope, gotsta have that TP!
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 04:41 PM 03-21-2020

People do what the media tells them to do.
[Reply]
2112 04:47 PM 03-21-2020

Only 2 per person allowed here. I buy in bulk when on sale so I think I have 200 rolls of crap paper lol I’m good. But I did see an Indian guy with 60 bottles of Lysol in his cart. That’s ridiculous too
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:55 PM 03-21-2020
A blowjob & a donut?

https://twitter.com/rexchapman/statu...453638145?s=21
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:02 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
A blowjob & a donut?

Subtly holding up the doughnut at the end was superb humor.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:39 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
A blowjob & a donut?

As the comments show, this has been an online 'bit' for a while now.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 28
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Up