ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 19
« First < 81415161718 19 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Stafford on the Trade block
Dante84 05:14 PM 01-23-2021
You gotta think Denver or Oakland would try and make it happen if they want to compete with KC and SD in the next 2 years.

And this from Detroit: pic.twitter.com/M0L46PzCw2

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 23, 2021

[Reply]
The Franchise 04:21 PM 01-30-2021

The Chicago Bears are involved in trade talks with the Detroit Lions for quarterback Matthew Stafford, per @AlbertBreer.

— Daniel Greenberg (@ChiSportUpdates) January 30, 2021

[Reply]
Rams Fan 04:26 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
If Gettleman wasn't a total idiot, the Giants should be allover this. Flip them Danny Dimes and a couple of Day 2 picks. Grab a WR in FA and be a playoff team again.
Trading for him makes no sense as they aren’t a serious contender even with Stafford.

WFT would be a better fit in the NFCE.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 04:30 PM 01-30-2021
49ers or WFT make the most sense, to me.

The 49ers with Stafford are the class of that division again. Biggest question will be if they can reinforce their secondary.

If he goes there, they’re my pick to be the team trying to deny the Chiefs a 3-peat.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:33 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
They'd be fucking morons to do that

But its Detroit, so you know they will
[Reply]
kccrow 04:49 PM 01-30-2021
Indy, New England, and Washington make the most sense to me, in that order.

Cap space and all have a 1st round pick to make it happen. I can't imagine a world where it's not a 1, future 1, and a mid-round pick but you never know how bad they want to trade. A first this year has to be on the table IMO.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:52 PM 01-30-2021
Trading Drew Bledsoe within the division worked out okay for the Faketriots but they did have Brady/Belichick.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:53 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
49ers or WFT make the most sense, to me.

The 49ers with Stafford are the class of that division again. Biggest question will be if they can reinforce their secondary.

If he goes there, they’re my pick to be the team trying to deny the Chiefs a 3-peat.
Yup. If they could stay healthy that's a very good team.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:54 PM 01-30-2021

[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:56 PM 01-30-2021
Stafford behind that Bears o line? Yikes.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 04:57 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Don’t blame Stafford for wanting warm weather. Makes me believe that the Rams are gonna get him

Has Woody noticed that sunshine isn’t the same as warm?
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 05:08 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Yup. If they could stay healthy that's a very good team.

It looks like they can cut Ford and get out of almost all of that. Between that and Jimmy G cut or traded, it frees up a lot of $$.

Spend that on Stafford and use draft/FA to improve at CB and DE or DT, and they’re right back in there, being dangerous.
[Reply]
mkp785 05:34 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Indy, New England, and Washington make the most sense to me, in that order.

Cap space and all have a 1st round pick to make it happen. I can't imagine a world where it's not a 1, future 1, and a mid-round pick but you never know how bad they want to trade. A first this year has to be on the table IMO.
Idk. If Miami is over Tua I think a combo of him and the #18 pick is more than enough for Detroit. Miami gets to keep that valuable #3 pick and all of their other ones. Grab Sewall or a WR for Stafford and they can take the AFCE easily imo.

For Detroit, they get a young QB, another 1st for their troubles. Now they go in another direction with their #7 plus they an extra first to boot.
[Reply]
kccrow 05:38 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Idk. If Miami is over Tua I think a combo of him and the #18 pick is more than enough for Detroit. Miami gets to keep that valuable #3 pick and all of their other ones. Grab Sewall or a WR for Stafford and they can take the AFCE easily imo.

For Detroit, they get a young QB, another 1st for their troubles. Now they go in another direction with their #7 plus they an extra first to boot.
I'm thinking Miami is going to go all-in on Watson. Send Houston back the #3 overall plus and be a serious contender for a long time.
[Reply]
mkp785 06:19 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I'm thinking Miami is going to go all-in on Watson. Send Houston back the #3 overall plus and be a serious contender for a long time.
That would make sense. I'd probably do that if I was them but if they wanna upgrade while keeping some of their haul. This would the move to make.
[Reply]
Hoover 06:31 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:

They are not.

Miami just hired Charlie Fry who has worked with Tua to be his QB coach. Now if the Dolphins can swing for Watson you do it in a second because I think it makes them the second best team in the AFC. Still, not sure it will happen.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 19
« First < 81415161718 19 >
Up