ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1791 of 2138
« First < 791129116911741178117871788178917901791 1792179317941795180118411891 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The 10pm thread (archived)
crazycoffey 10:00 PM 01-05-2007
The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.
KurtCobain 09:58 PM 04-21-2011
Where's the newspaper boy? Wishing he'd come by and deliver me some good news.
booger 09:58 PM 04-21-2011
Originally Posted by shirtsleeve:
Worse. (yeah I know..)

This county voted green party over D. Alternative lifestyles are the norm. not the exception. its....different.
you could chop off their heads or burn them
shirtsleeve 10:00 PM 04-21-2011
Originally Posted by booger:
I prefer stacking stones on their chest.
KurtCobain 10:00 PM 04-21-2011
Carrots up the anus cavity is always a good one too.
booger 10:01 PM 04-21-2011
I prefer stacking stones on their chest.
:-)
JD10367 10:02 PM 04-21-2011
Hey numbahs.

You need to develop a tolerence for yeast in your beer!
No, it was definitely the food.

1.) Undercooked calamari.
2.) Nachos with Cheez Whiz.
3.) Undercooked tuna steak sandwich.

Could've been any one of the three or a combination thereof. All I know is, I'll never go back to that place again.

And on that note... I'd like to take a minute of everyone's time for a public service announcement. There are many wonderful things on this planet. The sound of a baby's laugh. Blowjobs. Egg McMuffins. Sunsets in Key West when you're on vacation and hammered. The sound of a pump shotgun. But there are few things in life as beautiful or amazing as Imodium. If you've never tried it, friends, let me tell you, it's fucking amazing. It comes in liquid form, as well as a pill. The pill is around the size of a grain of rice, literally. And you'd think the pill couldn't do much of a job, especially not when compared to the liquid. But, I'll tell you, this stuff is beyond belief. One pill, so small that you can barely fumble the thing out of the package and into your mouth, and your shit turns from soft-serve to rock-hard. Next to turning water into wine or lead into gold, it's one of the most amazing transformations known to mankind. Seriously, run out to Taco Bell right now and get nine burritos, and swing by your all-night drugstore for some Imodium, and test it out.
booger 10:03 PM 04-21-2011
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
Carrots up the anus cavity is always a good one too.
after awhile if celery comes out their mouth you know you did your job right
shirtsleeve 10:04 PM 04-21-2011
:-)
Well, its alot easier than dunking.
booger 10:06 PM 04-21-2011
yep, old school
shirtsleeve 10:07 PM 04-21-2011
Originally Posted by JD10367:
No, it was definitely the food.

1.) Undercooked calamari.
2.) Nachos with Cheez Whiz.
3.) Undercooked tuna steak sandwich.

Could've been any one of the three or a combination thereof. All I know is, I'll never go back to that place again.

And on that note... I'd like to take a minute of everyone's time for a public service announcement. There are many wonderful things on this planet. The sound of a baby's laugh. Blowjobs. Egg McMuffins. Sunsets in Key West when you're on vacation and hammered. The sound of a pump shotgun. But there are few things in life as beautiful or amazing as Imodium. If you've never tried it, friends, let me tell you, it's ****ing amazing. It comes in liquid form, as well as a pill. The pill is around the size of a grain of rice, literally. And you'd think the pill couldn't do much of a job, especially not when compared to the liquid. But, I'll tell you, this stuff is beyond belief. One pill, so small that you can barely fumble the thing out of the package and into your mouth, and your shit turns from soft-serve to rock-hard. Next to turning water into wine or lead into gold, it's one of the most amazing transformations known to mankind. Seriously, run out to Taco Bell right now and get nine burritos, and swing by your all-night drugstore for some Imodium, and test it out.
Teh Cheeze whiz...definitely.

I eat "undercooked" calamari and tuna all the time without adverse affects. Its the way they are supposed to be cooked.

I blame the whiz..
KurtCobain 10:07 PM 04-21-2011
i like running naked drunk thinking im being followed by a mob of people.
JD10367 10:10 PM 04-21-2011
Teh Cheeze whiz...definitely.

I eat "undercooked" calamari and tuna all the time without adverse affects. Its the way they are supposed to be cooked.

I blame the whiz..
Even if I hadn't gotten sick, they lost me at the Cheez Whiz anyway. No self-respecting nacho plate should have freakin' Cheez Whiz on it. If you can't spend the cash to put actual shredded cheese on them, don't serve them, fer crissake.
booger 10:10 PM 04-21-2011
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
i like running naked drunk thinking im being followed by a mob of people.
especially around the hollidays
shirtsleeve 10:16 PM 04-21-2011
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Even if I hadn't gotten sick, they lost me at the Cheez Whiz anyway. No self-respecting nacho plate should have freakin' Cheez Whiz on it. If you can't spend the cash to put actual shredded cheese on them, don't serve them, fer crissake.
That was a sin.

Seriously, it could have been the fish and thats a shame. Any place that would serve cheez whiz on Nacho's is not gonna go out of their way to prepare fresh seafood. Now you will only eat rubber squid and dried tuna and miss their fresh flavors. Might as well eat them from a can. Tuna should be served rare and calamari should be cooked for 30 secs to one min max or they go to rubber.
shirtsleeve 10:20 PM 04-21-2011
especially around the hollidays
Around the holidays, I like to hang ornaments on my junk, light myself up with lights and charge up onto the stage at Christmas Mass. Like I said, Im in the Berkshires...they think nothing of it.
Page 1791 of 2138
« First < 791129116911741178117871788178917901791 1792179317941795180118411891 > Last »
Up