ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 179 of 445
« First < 79129169175176177178179 180181182183189229279 > Last »
Hall of Classics>*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****
Mr. Flopnuts 03:16 PM 04-23-2009
Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.
luv 10:46 PM 06-10-2010
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Hey luv, what time line do they give you for pay back on that grant? (If you know)

Do they charge interest?
Posted via Mobile Device
You don't pay back grants.

I didn't qualify for any. I make too much and I have no dependents. If you take out any loans (I took out the max $20k), repayment starts six months after you leave school.

I can't remember the interest rate on the loan. I'll have to dig through my paperwork.
Tribal Warfare 12:42 AM 06-11-2010
I like making shit up
Gonzo 06:23 AM 06-11-2010
Originally Posted by luv:
You don't pay back grants.

I didn't qualify for any. I make too much and I have no dependents. If you take out any loans (I took out the max $20k), repayment starts six months after you leave school.

I can't remember the interest rate on the loan. I'll have to dig through my paperwork.
Hence the word "grant" huh?

Duh.

Well, I'm meeting with the state next week, I'll ask them for the paperwork.
Posted via Mobile Device
CHENZ A! 09:14 AM 06-11-2010
Originally Posted by MoreLemonPledge:
And this employee gets paid to take a 30+ minute dump? I need that job.
Yeah but what can I do? Force him to use sick time? I mean I guess I could, but I just don't really want to talk to him about it.
Posted via Mobile Device
KCUnited 09:20 AM 06-11-2010
Originally Posted by CHENZ A!:
Yeah but what can I do? Force him to use sick time? I mean I guess I could, but I just don't really want to talk to him about it.
Posted via Mobile Device
Had a guy like that. Fortunately, he was straight up and told that every time he eats he has to take a serious shit. I was like, preciate the info brah. Guy had a shit diet, but didn't feel it was my place to coach that.
CHENZ A! 09:23 AM 06-11-2010
I also have an employee(female) who is a very nice person, and a good worker. She has never heard of Nelson Mandela, does not clean her ears with qtips, does not drink water because it tastes bad, etc. I am constantly amazed at some of the questions she asks on a daily basis.
Posted via Mobile Device
KCUnited 09:29 AM 06-11-2010
Originally Posted by CHENZ A!:
I also have an employee(female) who is a very nice person, and a good worker. She has never heard of Nelson Mandela, does not clean her ears with qtips, does not drink water because it tastes bad, etc. I am constantly amazed at some of the questions she asks on a daily basis.
Posted via Mobile Device
Ha, chick next to me last week was explaining her enchilada recipe to me and said she uses 'Kanye' pepper to give it the heat. I was like you probably shouldn't be anywhere near open flames and sharp objects.
CHENZ A! 09:36 AM 06-11-2010
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Had a guy like that. Fortunately, he was straight up and told that every time he eats he has to take a serious shit. I was like, preciate the info brah. Guy had a shit diet, but didn't feel it was my place to coach that.
Yep, people around here eat nothing but junk, and drink pop and eat sweets. Then they say eww gross when I bring a salad with a couple hard boiled eggs, or eat some cottage cheese.
Posted via Mobile Device
Gonzo 09:58 AM 06-11-2010
You all haven't got shit on some of my former employees...

I had a guy that worked for me who was a super nice dude. There was a serious issue with hygiene, however. He only bathed about once every 3 weeks. He had horrible acne as well, (I'm sure both issues were caused by one another.)
It was the middle of summer and my employees worked outside. Finally we all had enough and I actually had to pull him aside and write up a disciplinary action form on him that included hygiene instructions. He told me that due to plumbing issues, he couldn't utilize his shower. I had to arrange an account with the local truck stop for him to use their facilities every other day.
I think the final straw was when he picked a huge white-head on his cheek and commenced to eating the excretion.
(My other employees were having lunch at the time, btw)

You wouldn't believe how many times I had to have the "hygiene talk" with some of my employees. Corporate actually had to put instructions in the management guidelines handbook three years ago. People are definitely strange.
Posted via Mobile Device
JD10367 10:22 AM 06-11-2010
You all haven't got shit on some of my former employees...

I had a guy that worked for me who was a super nice dude. There was a serious issue with hygiene, however. He only bathed about once every 3 weeks. He had horrible acne as well, (I'm sure both issues were caused by one another.)
It was the middle of summer and my employees worked outside. Finally we all had enough and I actually had to pull him aside and write up a disciplinary action form on him that included hygiene instructions. He told me that due to plumbing issues, he couldn't utilize his shower. I had to arrange an account with the local truck stop for him to use their facilities every other day.
I think the final straw was when he picked a huge white-head on his cheek and commenced to eating the excretion.
(My other employees were having lunch at the time, btw)

You wouldn't believe how many times I had to have the "hygiene talk" with some of my employees. Corporate actually had to put instructions in the management guidelines handbook three years ago. People are definitely strange.
Posted via Mobile Device
Please tell me where you work, so I can avoid it. And I hope to God it's not a restaurant, LOL.
Gonzo 11:59 AM 06-11-2010
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Please tell me where you work, so I can avoid it. And I hope to God it's not a restaurant, LOL.
Don't work there anymore but you don't have to worry about it. He moved to Arizona.
Posted via Mobile Device
raybec 4 12:28 PM 06-11-2010
Don't work there anymore but you don't have to worry about it. He moved to Arizona.
Posted via Mobile Device
Does he look Mexican? Maybe his nasty ass will get deported!
LaChapelle 12:47 PM 06-13-2010
I never realized what a racket mulch is. Not only do you have to keep putting on new layers because the shit decomposes. Because it decomposes it's the perfect medium for tree seeds to sprout in. But you can spray some shit on there to stop that.

Then there is the color change. You have to get enough to cover the old for the new color. Dark brown, light brown, red. Red, WTF.

Any day now there will be some results of some test done on lab rats that the dye used in mulch causes breast cancer. Then you'll have to call in a HAZMAT team to clear the old mulch out for the new non-toxic shit that costs three as much. AND COMES IN PINK!

I say fuck it. Some weeds are edible or make a decent wine
KCUnited 01:02 PM 06-13-2010
The other Thoracic thread got me thinking. When I was a kid I like to catch bugs and I was into metal. I dreamed of one day having a band and calling it Thorax.
MoreLemonPledge 01:10 PM 06-13-2010
The other Thoracic thread got me thinking. When I was a kid I like to catch bugs and I was into metal. I dreamed of one day having a band and calling it Thorax.
Page 179 of 445
« First < 79129169175176177178179 180181182183189229279 > Last »
Up