ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 178 of 232
« First < 78128168174175176177178 179180181182188228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017-2018 NBA Playoffs thread!
Al Bundy 08:21 PM 04-13-2018

We'll see if the Warriors recover from the end of the season stretch of stinkers.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:44 AM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Kyrie with LeBron right now is the best shot at beating the Warriors. I don’t think the Celtics could hang with the Warriors if they were playing 100% healthy.

Warriors just have too many dominant players.
I disagree, but do they actually win?

No, so who cares about right now.

Big picture, he has a better shot at building something in Boston that can take over the league when the Warriors decline begins. It’s better than being stuck in Cleveland after Lebron leaves.
[Reply]
O.city 09:48 AM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Did you see Rozier in game 7? They win that game at home with Kyrie.
Did you see him in the other 6 games?
[Reply]
O.city 09:49 AM 06-01-2018
The celts need to make a package up and trade for Anthony Davis. They were great in the playoffs this year but a lot of dudes played over their head
[Reply]
staylor26 09:51 AM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Did you see him in the other 6 games?
He had a couple of good games, that’s it. To suggest Kyrie couldn’t do any better than a role player is silly.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:51 AM 06-01-2018
I disagree, but do they actually win?

No, so who cares about right now.

Big picture, he has a better shot at building something in Boston that can take over the league when the Warriors decline begins. It’s better than being stuck in Cleveland after Lebron leaves.
Kyrie is in a great place, but they need another elite caliber player IMO.

I want to see LeBron in Houston and another dominant player in Boston next year. Should make things far more interesting.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:52 AM 06-01-2018
The celts need to make a package up and trade for Anthony Davis. They were great in the playoffs this year but a lot of dudes played over their head
Ainge will definitely use their assets to make a move.
[Reply]
O.city 09:54 AM 06-01-2018
Ainge will definitely use their assets to make a move.
They need to.

I’m not sure who though. I’d prefer ad
[Reply]
staylor26 09:56 AM 06-01-2018
They need to.

I’m not sure who though. I’d prefer ad
There are rumors that they might make a move to get Bamba.
[Reply]
O.city 09:58 AM 06-01-2018
There are rumors that they might make a move to get Bamba.
That wouldn’t be bad but I’m not sure he’s really enough. I don’t know that the two stars they have now are top line stars. I think they need a top of the line dude to lead it.

Maybe Tatum can be that eventually though
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:28 AM 06-01-2018
Great game last night. If Durant had been shooting better, it could have been a blowout. He really had an off night. The Cleveland Lebron's hung in there though until overtime when the Warriors flipped a switch and put them away in decisive fashion.

Lebron almost single-handily pulled this one off. He was shooting lights out most of the game. That reversal on the charge was a good call. Lebron was still moving.

I think this might go 7 games- Lebron is carrying this team.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:29 AM 06-01-2018
That wouldn’t be bad but I’m not sure he’s really enough. I don’t know that the two stars they have now are top line stars. I think they need a top of the line dude to lead it.

Maybe Tatum can be that eventually though
I think Tatum and Brown could both be superstars in the near future. On the flip side, Horford, while a good leader, is not the star that he is getting paid to be. And trade for AD, are you kidding? NO is not gonna do that.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:30 AM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Kyrie with LeBron right now is the best shot at beating the Warriors. I don’t think the Celtics could hang with the Warriors if they were playing 100% healthy.

Warriors just have too many dominant players.
I don't know about that. The Cavs have stayed toe to toe with the Warriors when they've played good defense. Kyrie doesn't do that. The Cavs do need an actual creator like Kyrie. If JR or Love were hitting even a fraction of their open outside shots, they'd be a very different team right now. Paul George or Kawhi Leonard are a lot more of what they need. Two guys who don't need to volume shoot and can play 2 ways.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:45 AM 06-01-2018
Lebron is an iso player. He always will be. Which is why I hated and still hate the Love trade. And it's a big reason he and kyrie could never seem to get along. LeBron is at his best when his team plays good defense. And with guys comfortable in a support role.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:54 AM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Lebron is an iso player. He always will be. Which is why I hated and still hate the Love trade. And it's a big reason he and kyrie could never seem to get along. LeBron is at his best when his team plays good defense. And with guys comfortable in a support role.
Houston plays a ton of iso.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:49 PM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
That's still a rule? Well ****, there goes my troll attempt.
You aren’t on even Clay’s level with that, let alone Skip’s. Poor effort.
[Reply]
Page 178 of 232
« First < 78128168174175176177178 179180181182188228 > Last »
Up