« First < 77127167173174175176177 178179180181187 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 02:31 AM 06-09-2024
Leaving Caitlin Clark off USA basketball is incredibly stupid.

Women's basketball just got their freaking long-awaited Messiah and they're kicking her in the teeth bc she's not the mixed race gender-variant poster child they'd prefer.

How stupid is that?

What really gets me is Caitlin Clark's massive male fan base isn't because she's spank bank material like Sharipova or Kournikova. It really is admiration for her athletic skills.

I'm not saying she's ugly, but Clark isn't anywhere close to a supermodel. Her ability to hit bombs way outside the arc is a girl version of Steph Curry.

It also shows that most male sports fans are far from the sexist pigs woke academics WANT and NEED us to be.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 06:23 AM 06-09-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13:

Women's basketball just got their freaking long-awaited Messiah and they're kicking her in the teeth bc she's not the mixed race gender-variant poster child they'd prefer.

How stupid is that?

What really gets me is Caitlin Clark's massive male fan base isn't because she's spank bank material like Sharipova or Kournikova. It really is admiration for her athletic skills.

I'm not saying she's ugly, but Clark isn't anywhere close to a supermodel. Her ability to hit bombs way outside the arc is a girl version of Steph Curry.

It also shows that most male sports fans are far from the sexist pigs woke academics WANT and NEED us to be.
Perfectly stated. I’ve said it before, Clark should go play in Europe and take her new following with her. Let the WNBA tank like they should have years ago. Leaving her off the Olympic team is not justifiable in any possible way.

These women in sports are such petty, raging bitches, but then again, most of us knew that.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 06:30 AM 06-09-2024
:-) They mad :-)
[Reply]
DJay23 06:48 AM 06-09-2024
https://www.espn.com/wnba/story/_/id...-national-team

Sounds like it was more of a timing/scheduling thing. She was still in college when they had their off season mini camp. There is also a precedent of star rookies not being added to Olympic rosters.
[Reply]
LagunaSWana 07:38 AM 06-09-2024
Saved me from having to watch the women's Olympic basketball games.

Just kidding. I wasn't going to watch anyway.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:54 AM 06-09-2024
Originally Posted by DJay23:
https://www.espn.com/wnba/story/_/id...-national-team

Sounds like it was more of a timing/scheduling thing. She was still in college when they had their off season mini camp. There is also a precedent of star rookies not being added to Olympic rosters.
That sounds like damage control to me which you’d expect on espn. It was well understood that Clark being put onto the Olympics roster was not typical, but it was for the good of the game. The USA women’s basketball team will probably roll teams by 30 and clark will likely not get any minutes when the game is close. Even her biggest apologists will understand why. Her inclusion on the roster has zero impact on how good this team will be and a giant impact for the sport and the players on that team. It’s an absurd omission.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:05 AM 06-09-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
That sounds like damage control to me which you’d expect on espn. It was well understood that Clark being put onto the Olympics roster was not typical, but it was for the good of the game. The USA women’s basketball team will probably roll teams by 30 and clark will likely not get any minutes when the game is close. Even her biggest apologists will understand why. Her inclusion on the roster has zero impact on how good this team will be and a giant impact for the sport and the players on that team. It’s an absurd omission.
Can anyone beat them? I need a team to root for
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 01:09 PM 06-09-2024
Caitlin coach said Caitlin told her that being left off the u.s. team woke up a monster. You could say that they woke up the wrong motherfucker. She is a chiefs fan.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:47 PM 06-09-2024

How stupid is that?

I'd plow her . I used to farm pigs.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:02 PM 06-09-2024

How stupid is that?

Damn, I miss Sharipova and Kournikova. Don’t even know if they ever won anything. Hawt-ness personified though.
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 02:20 PM 06-09-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Damn, I miss Sharipova and Kournikova. Don’t even know if they ever won anything. Hawt-ness personified though.
I think Sharipova won majors. Hell, more than I thought: 5 majors.

i always preferred Kournikova, probably b/c I'm short and Sharipova would make me look like a dwarf. That's ok, honestly, but most women don't really like that.

It always annoyed me when people would say Kournikova "can't play."

HELLO, she won doubles titles and was one of the best doubles players in the world. Ranked #8 in singles at one point and made the semis in Wimbledon when she was 16.

Her serve sucked, which is why she struggled in singles. But, seriously, top 10 in the world is far from, "Can't play." Most of us never come close to being top ten in the world at anything.

But, yeah, it wasn't the athleticism that made Kournikova a star. She was dead sexy PLUS athletic.

THOSE LEGS!!!!

Damn...
[Reply]
ptlyon 05:34 PM 06-09-2024
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I used to farm pigs.
That's a new way of putting it
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:45 PM 06-09-2024
There’s really no hiding what they’re trying to do. They claim it was about merit yet chose a 42 year old. They chose two who are probably too injured to be available. They claim they are trying to win games, as if the 6th guard on the roster is even going to matter.

It’s obvious what’s going on. The delusional old guard actually believes that their game is growing to where viewers will show up in droves for a taurasi farewell tour. Nobody is going to care
[Reply]
Lzen 07:38 AM 06-10-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Blah, blah, blah, and some other dumb stuff......

A foul is a foul and a flagrant foul is a flagrant foul. There is no toughen up. Just call stuff fairly.

Note: This post may have been slightly edited to protect the innocent (people with UCB on ignore).
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:24 AM 06-10-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
There’s really no hiding what they’re trying to do. They claim it was about merit yet chose a 42 year old. They chose two who are probably too injured to be available. They claim they are trying to win games, as if the 6th guard on the roster is even going to matter.

It’s obvious what’s going on. The delusional old guard actually believes that their game is growing to where viewers will show up in droves for a taurasi farewell tour. Nobody is going to care
Yip.
[Reply]
Page 177 of 195
« First < 77127167173174175176177 178179180181187 > Last »
Up