ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 176 of 244
« First < 76126166172173174175176 177178179180186226 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 07:47 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
Bills being sore losers...part of me felt sorry for their fan base yesterday, especially seeing people cry in the stands. But then they do this...

Now this is beyond petty.

Fuck that shithole franchise, their fans, and their city.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:48 AM 01-22-2024
Bills being sore losers...part of me felt sorry for their fan base yesterday, especially seeing people cry in the stands. But then they do this...

:-) That's hilarious.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:52 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Now this is beyond petty.

**** that shithole franchise, their fans, and their city.
Plenty of rough days in Buffalo over the next few months as they go through yet another miserable winter in that town. I don’t understand how people choose to live in that weather.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:54 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I don't think he's registered for the past week or so.... last I saw on TBD postgame, he was sucking off Allen.
Bastard owes me a bottle of Doctor Bird rum! Hope he makes an appearance to pay up! What’s his name on TBD?
[Reply]
ROYC75 08:04 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Curious to see if McDermott gets fired. He was very fortunate the fake punt did not lead to a 10 point lead for the Chiefs. Hardman bailed him out in a huge way. I wonder if Buffalo owner would make a run at Belichick, Harbaugh, or even Vrabel.
Well, if this happens, Buffalo becomes a more serious threat than they are now, of which is neck and neck with us!

I HAVE NO DESIRE TO SEE THIS HAPPEN!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:05 AM 01-22-2024
They need Daboll back.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:17 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Bastard owes me a bottle of Doctor Bird rum! Hope he makes an appearance to pay up! What’s his name on TBD?
Einstein... follow the sound of Allen dick sucking.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:34 AM 01-22-2024

Between this and the snowballs (and whatever else over the years), I can't help but have a strong dislike for this organization and its fans. I mean, I guess Chris Meck had a good experience in that city. For me, every time those dorks invade our stadium, they are some of the worst, most obnoxious fans I've experienced. And, to top it off, it appears that their organization is full of sore losers.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:38 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Well, if this happens, Buffalo becomes a more serious threat than they are now, of which is neck and neck with us!

I HAVE NO DESIRE TO SEE THIS HAPPEN!
I have a hard time seeing Belicheck doing much better. Sure, they will be competitive but I think BB is getting too old.

Of course, I could be wrong and all he needs is to have a legit GM and legit OC/QB. /shrug
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:38 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Between this and the snowballs (and whatever else over the years), I can't help but have a strong dislike for this organization and its fans. I mean, I guess Chris Meck had a good experience in that city. For me, every time those dorks invade our stadium, they are some of the worst, most obnoxious fans I've experienced. And, to top it off, it appears that their organization is full of sore losers.
When you find your seats at Arrowhead the last people you want to see in the next seats over are Raiders or Broncos fans. The next to last are Steelers or Bills fans.
[Reply]
kgrund 08:50 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
When you find your seats at Arrowhead the last people you want to see in the next seats over are Raiders or Broncos fans. The next to last are Steelers or Bills fans.
Nope. The worst fans to sit next to are the Eagles fans by a mile.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:56 AM 01-22-2024
I took a look at the Bills' cap situation this morning, and whew. It's one of the uglier ones I've seen.

They start 2024 league year $43M over the cap.
Restructuring Allen at the max level gets them to about $21M over.

If they do a post-June 1 cut on Diggs and Tre White, that gets the Bills to about $9M in space, with 44 players on the roster. Enough to run their draft, basically.

They could do some other restructures, but which of these contracts do you really want to touch?

Von Miller (24 - 23.8M; 25 - 23.9M; 26 - 26.4M; 27 - 32.7M). Tough call when he is cut-able after 2024 for a pretty reasonable hit.

Dion Dawkins? He's 30 and has a few void years, so this is probably the best bet. Work out a new deal with him that is light on cap in 2024 and keeps him there for 3-4 more years after that.

Dawson Knox? This contract is the worst one on that team and one of the reasons they're in tough shape. He's 14.3, 15.4, 15.9 the next 3 years. Again, probably a guy you're better off not touching and then cutting after 2024.

Mitch Morse? They can pick up $8M or so with a cut here, and Morse may retire, anyway.

Taron Johnson or Rasul Douglas could be cut to create room, but both are starter-caliber players for them and tough to replace for the savings they'd generate.

Bills' best-bet to win a SB with Allen is PROBABLY to huddle the wagons next year and do a soft re-set, with the plan of cutting guys like Miller and Knox after 2024 and making a push in 2025 and beyond.

Do Beane and McDermott have the goodwill capital built up to survive that, though?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:58 AM 01-22-2024

I caught the snowball. If it didn’t break in my hand, it was getting launched right back at him.

We’d beat them in a snowball fight too.

Truth is, my four year old throws a meaner snowball than #BillsMafia .#ChiefsKingdom 🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/5es3a0Nx4A

— Drue Tranquill (@DTranquill) January 22, 2024

[Reply]
Eleazar 08:58 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by kgrund:
Nope. The worst fans to sit next to are the Eagles fans by a mile.
Never had the pleasure as far as I can remember. Sounds like I can count myself lucky :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 09:03 AM 01-22-2024
They need to fire Akbar McDermott and go after Ben Johnson
[Reply]
Page 176 of 244
« First < 76126166172173174175176 177178179180186226 > Last »
Up