ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 175 of 195
« First < 75125165171172173174175 176177178179185 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2017 NFL Draft Thread**** (NO Spoilers)
Dante84 11:29 PM 04-26-2017
Let's fucking do this.

Rules:
1. No spoiled picks in this thread, all weekend. This means that as tweets are leaking picks a few minutes before the selection is announced live, you don't post it in this thread (ex: embedded tweets), reference it in this thread (ex: Joe Slapdick says it's McCaffrey to Tampa) or hint at it (ex: "it's a RB!").

Don't be a dick.

Otherwise, have fun, talk shit, freak out and lose your goddamned minds. It's Draft Weekend. The hot takes in these threads are so funny.

I'll also be starting threads for each of our picks as they are made, with videos and notable stats/takes in the OP. Pure knee jerk gold to reference in the future.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:45 PM 04-29-2017
More word that comes out I can see why they said fuck no to Brantley.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 02:46 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by patteeu:
It's just a statement of common sense. They must believe that Brantley's story is true, but there's always a chance that some cellphone video will show up and prove otherwise or something like that.
I've never heard them just announce it like that before though.

:-)
[Reply]
Dylan 02:47 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
When Eli doesn't get hit a lot, you guys win ... period.

It makes sense to not improve your Oline. :-)
Reach is waiting for some really really broke dick to be released.

You are absolutely right - If Eli does not have time to throw, he makes mistakes...Giants fans have been complaining about that since Ernie Accorsi retired.

If they wanted to draft a QB, they should have reached out to Accorsi. The dumb fuck the Giants employ is just that...

Same shit, different year.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:47 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by OldSchool:
I believe in him when it comes to DBs. I'm not too trusting of him when it comes to LBs. He hasn't come close to replacing DJ yet.

They haven't really tried. Two 4th round picks and a 6th in 4 years of drafts isn't exactly being serious about finding a starter. It's hoping to get some depth and maybe get lucky.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:50 PM 04-29-2017
Hahaaa Chad Kelly looked ****ing miserable all slumped over on his couch... thats a very bad look for him IMO, you dont want GMs to see you moping around like that
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:53 PM 04-29-2017

One league source told me of #Browns Caleb Brantley: "A coach at school told every team he talked to 'stay away even if undrafted.'''

— Mary Kay Cabot (@MaryKayCabot) April 29, 2017

If Florida coaches (fucking Florida) are saying stay the fuck away, no matter what....that's bad.
[Reply]
OldSchool 02:54 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
They haven't really tried. Two 4th round picks and a 6th in 4 years of drafts isn't exactly being serious about finding a starter. It's hoping to get some depth and maybe get lucky.
Sure, but he has succeeded with getting DBs off of the scrap heap pile. Which is why I trust their evaluation of DBs and the DL (for the most part). They haven't been nearly as good with the LBs.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:56 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
I've never heard them just announce it like that before though.

:-)
My guess is that it was a response to a question, but maybe not.
[Reply]
OldSchool 02:56 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:

If Florida coaches (****ing Florida) are saying stay the **** away, no matter what....that's bad.
What is he, the next Aaron Hernandez? Or are we talking Adam Jones? Jones I could live with.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:57 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by OldSchool:
What is he, the next Aaron Hernandez? Or are we talking Adam Jones? Jones I could live with.
Makes you wonder. Hernandez had already allegedly shot a dude in the face by his draft and I doubt coaches were saying that kind of shit about him :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:59 PM 04-29-2017
Damn, that has to suck balls.

[Reply]
Coogs 03:00 PM 04-29-2017
Anybody besides me surprised this Mary Kay Cabot isn't that hard to look at?

Somehow, I pictured old and with wrinkly. :-)
[Reply]
Frosty 03:01 PM 04-29-2017
Dude on NFLN just doesn't get it. Says Chiefs swept division and were very good. Lost in a tough game where they couldn't score points. Only a couple of plays away from the Super Bowl. Can't see why they would go for a QB now.

Gee. I wonder where those couple of plays are going to come from? Why couldn't they score points?
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:01 PM 04-29-2017
Some douche named Shaun on NFL Network just picked us taking Mahomes as the disappoint of the draft. Said that we were so close to the SB last year and we needed to pick an impact player to help us out.
[Reply]
Dante84 03:01 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Damn, that has to suck balls.

Looks like Kelley has the phone tucked into his shoulder, which he cant hold with his arm that is in a cast.

Still hilarious, though.
[Reply]
Page 175 of 195
« First < 75125165171172173174175 176177178179185 > Last »
Up