ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 175 of 232
« First < 75125165171172173174175 176177178179185225 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017-2018 NBA Playoffs thread!
Al Bundy 08:21 PM 04-13-2018

We'll see if the Warriors recover from the end of the season stretch of stinkers.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:54 AM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Maybe. But Lebron would have tried to manipulate the roster in Chicago and made it worse. I think Lebron would have had to win finals at the end of his Chicago run the same way he is now - by himself with a poor supporting cast.
Who the hell did Lebron give up or give away in Cleveland who was super valuable?

Kyrie being a stupid bitch doesn't count.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:57 AM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Who the hell did Lebron give up or give away in Cleveland who was super valuable?

You’re right, but who do you think signed off on Tristan and JR getting paid?

And why was Kyrie “being a stupid bitch”? Because he wanted to be the man on his own team and was probably tired of the “will he stay?” bs every year? Who the **** wants to be stuck in Cleveland if Lebron leaves when you can be with an organization like the Celtics?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:05 AM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Lebron insisted on trading for love, bringing in Marion, James Jones, Mike Miller (who soaked up about $10m in cap), insisted on the horrendous Tristan contract, insisted on overpaying JR Smith. Considering they've had virtually no draft picks or cap space, he's a huge reason for the cavs supporting cast.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:16 AM 06-01-2018
And to add insult to injury. What was the point of throwing Tristan Thompson out of the game for an ordinary foul. Then throwing Klay Thompson out for God knows what. What in the world were the refs thinking with the game basically over? Meanwhile, Draymond taunts for about 5 minutes and not even a thought of throwing a 2nd technical his way. That dude needs to see a shrink. ASAP.

Klay wasn't ejected it was just Tristan. I just think he went back in early to get a start on knee treatment

http://www.nba.com/games/20180531/CLEGSW#/pbp
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:20 AM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I don't think Klay wasn't ejected. I just think he went back in early to get a start on knee treatment
I guess he wasn't. Even worse.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:22 AM 06-01-2018
Let's see how much integrity the NBA has because Tristan Thompson could be suspended but Kevin Love definitely should be.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:28 AM 06-01-2018
Let's see how much integrity the NBA has because Tristan Thompson could be suspended but Kevin Love definitely should be.
Hard not to after the BS suspension for Green 2 years ago.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:33 AM 06-01-2018
I don't know how the rules work here. He was off the bench well before any fight ensued. But it would only add to the comedy of referee errors. A potential Tristan and love suspension for a ridiculous flagrant 2 ejection that should never have been called. All from a fight that escalated from a non technical from draymond blatantly taunting Tristan thompson. A technical on draymond would put him at 5.
[Reply]
lcarus 07:37 AM 06-01-2018
Draymond is such a child. I really don't care for the guy.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:41 AM 06-01-2018
I don't know how the rules work here. He was off the bench well before any fight ensued. But it would only add to the comedy of referee errors. A potential Tristan and love suspension for a ridiculous flagrant 2 ejection that should never have been called. All from a fight that escalated from a non technical from draymond blatantly taunting Tristan thompson. A technical on draymond would put him at 5.

The NBA has a hard and fast rule you can't leave the bench and from the video Love was on the floor prior but then when the fight started he took several steps towards it. Could be a gray area to let him off the hook but honestly they shouldn't.

I don't think TT will get suspended though.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:43 AM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Hard not to after the BS suspension for Green 2 years ago.

true but they have let Green get by with alot as well.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:50 AM 06-01-2018

Lebron is the first to score 50 pts and lose in the finals.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:54 AM 06-01-2018
The NBA has a hard and fast rule you can't leave the bench and from the video Love was on the floor prior but then when the fight started he took several steps towards it. Could be a gray area to let him off the hook but honestly they shouldn't.

I don't think TT will get suspended though.
Technically yes. But that would be a pretty big kick in the dick. Which is almost why I'd love to see the NBA do it. Would shine an even bigger spotlight on the horrendous officiating. I would bet the NBA punts and takes back the flagrant 2 call. If not for the horrendous flagrant 2 call, none of the Tristan or love shit even happens. Not technically a good nba call, but probably their safest play.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:03 AM 06-01-2018
Also, draymond had an egregious lane violation on hill's second missed free throw. So 2 phantom strip fouls, 1 missed call on a turnover, calling a replay on a charge that probably should have been non reviewable overturning an ice out possession, missed lane violation call on a potential game winning free throw all in the last 6 minutes of regulation. Then another phantom strip foul in OT, an overreaching flagrant 2 call, a non technical on draymond for taunting, with those 2 missed calls egging on what could amount to 2 potential cavs suspensions.

Refs have made worst calls at the end of games. But don't know if there has ever been a close out in an NBA finals that was that badly lobsided.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:48 AM 06-01-2018
Technically yes. But that would be a pretty big kick in the dick. Which is almost why I'd love to see the NBA do it. Would shine an even bigger spotlight on the horrendous officiating. I would bet the NBA punts and takes back the flagrant 2 call. If not for the horrendous flagrant 2 call, none of the Tristan or love shit even happens. Not technically a good nba call, but probably their safest play.

There have been several players this year that have been suspended for doing the same thing so it wouldn't be unprecedented.

Also, draymond had an egregious lane violation on hill's second missed free throw. So 2 phantom strip fouls, 1 missed call on a turnover, calling a replay on a charge that probably should have been non reviewable overturning an ice out possession, missed lane violation call on a potential game winning free throw all in the last 6 minutes of regulation. Then another phantom strip foul in OT, an overreaching flagrant 2 call, a non technical on draymond for taunting, with those 2 missed calls egging on what could amount to 2 potential cavs suspensions.

Refs have made worst calls at the end of games. But don't know if there has ever been a close out in an NBA finals that was that badly lobsided.

There was a user I believe on r/nba that documented that everytime Lebron shoots a FT he commits a lane violation, in fact he got called on it IIRC in the Pacers series. He still does it and doesn't get called.
[Reply]
Page 175 of 232
« First < 75125165171172173174175 176177178179185225 > Last »
Up