ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1747 of 4932
« First < 747124716471697173717431744174517461747 174817491750175117571797184722472747 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:22 PM 05-08-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Freeman is getting the chef treatment, getting pumped up by the media in the offseason. I hope he can put up the 1200 all purpose yards the media thinks he can.

If Sutton can challenge Sanders for the starting job and contribute as the 3rd WR I love our chances. Our O will score points, hopefully Keenum continues to protect the ball and allows the D to attack. Hoping VJ has learned how to coach in the NFL, that is the only thing that scares me. The talent across the board is so much better and we have a lot of guys like Walker, Butt, and now Chubb who should contribute in a big way this year.

It should be between us and the Chargers this year in the division. Especially when your new 1st time QB continues to throw more INT's than TD's.
You have Vance Joseph and Case Keenum. You aren’t winning anything :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:56 PM 05-08-2018
Freeman is getting the chef treatment, getting pumped up by the media in the offseason. I hope he can put up the 1200 all purpose yards the media thinks he can.

If Sutton can challenge Sanders for the starting job and contribute as the 3rd WR I love our chances. Our O will score points, hopefully Keenum continues to protect the ball and allows the D to attack. Hoping VJ has learned how to coach in the NFL, that is the only thing that scares me. The talent across the board is so much better and we have a lot of guys like Walker, Butt, and now Chubb who should contribute in a big way this year.

It should be between us and the Chargers this year in the division. Especially when your new 1st time QB continues to throw more INT's than TD's.
I took the liberty of putting all of your hypothetical/wishful statements in red. Originally I was going to highlight the entire sentence that was a hypothetical, but then your entire post ended up covered in red. That was too confusing, so I took care of the words that qualify the statement as, "boy, this would be nice if this took place, because then we'd ________." I did it everytime you said "and" as well, because what follows is part of the same "if" phrase.

Your last statement wasn't qualified by any hypothetical words, but it was so fucking stupid considering a first time QB by definition can't continue to throw more INTs than TDs, so I chalked it up to you continuing to be a scared pussy and wishing and hoping that everything works out in the end.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:18 PM 05-08-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I took the liberty of putting all of your hypothetical/wishful statements in red. Originally I was going to highlight the entire sentence that was a hypothetical, but then your entire post ended up covered in red. That was too confusing, so I took care of the words that qualify the statement as, "boy, this would be nice if this took place, because then we'd ________." I did it everytime you said "and" as well, because what follows is part of the same "if" phrase.

Your last statement wasn't qualified by any hypothetical words, but it was so ****ing stupid considering a first time QB by definition can't continue to throw more INTs than TDs, so I chalked it up to you continuing to be a scared pussy and wishing and hoping that everything works out in the end.
2 SB's in the last 5 years with a win 2 years ago.

I like our chances just as much as you guys think one player is going to win you a playoff game.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:19 PM 05-08-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
You have Vance Joseph and Case Keenum. You aren’t winning anything :-)
How many more years are you guys going to give Andy?

I hope it is another 10 and then you bring Romeo back after finally firing him.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:22 PM 05-08-2018
How many more years are you guys going to give Andy?

I hope it is another 10 and then you bring Romeo back after finally firing him.
We have a top 5 HC

You have a bottom 5 HC
[Reply]
TEX 02:25 PM 05-08-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
We have a top 5 HC

You have a bottom 5 HC
And the streak is at 5 in a row, so I wonder if Kranz will ever start making sense?
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:29 PM 05-08-2018
We have a top 5 HC

You have a bottom 5 HC
And yet Ken Whisenhunt, John Fox, Norv Turner, Chuck Pagano, Mike McCoy, and Rex Ryan have a better winning percentage in the playoffs than Andy Reid does.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:30 PM 05-08-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
And yet Ken Whisenhunt, John Fox, Norv Turner, Chuck Pagano, Mike McCoy, and Rex Ryan have a better winning percentage in the playoffs than Andy Reid does.
Vance Joseph got blown out more than a winless team last year.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:39 PM 05-08-2018
2 SB's in the last 5 years with a win 2 years ago.

I like our chances just as much as you guys think one player is going to win you a playoff game.

You're sidestepping.

You have like 6 or 7 different "if" statements in that one post alone. A Browns fan could make a case for their team challenging for the division if they included 7 items of wishful thinking that magically came true.

You need a lot of things to go your way. Sometimes you get lucky. Usually, however, the reality is that not everything will fall in favor of the Donks this season. Not every douche on your roster will pan out. What's going to happen when that takes place?
[Reply]
staylor26 02:47 PM 05-08-2018
A lot of those guys had better QB’s. Some haven’t been in nearly as many playoff games. Neither one of them is a better HC.

Don’t worry Mahomes will get Big Red back over .500 and you’ll be sick watching with your retread.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 02:52 PM 05-08-2018
I guess the clown show Donks should have kept Fox then:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:52 PM 05-08-2018
I loved how he said Wolfe was out there playing when Wolfe was on the IR.

You guys are lame. At least check your facts before posting. I watched his video there were 7 2nd/3rd/PS players out on the field out of 11 guys. The only way the 4 other starters were still out there was because everyone else was on the IR and they had to play.

Here is the list I posted on the mange:
27 Langley (3rd stringer who probably won't make the team this year)
38 Rios (Practice Squad player will be lucky to stay on the PS)
35 Parks (2nd string Safety)
20 Carter (rookie 3rd string/PS Safety with Cravens trade his spot is in jeporardy)
29 Roby was out there but technically he was our backup, started in Nickle only. Looked like they brought him in for depth as the 3rd CB in Nickle.

On the DL you forgot to mention that Walker was out there. He wasn't a starter.
At LB I saw #53 Mount (PS 3rd year guy)
Why do you keep saying "you" in that response...I've never said anything about who was playing.

I do know Mahomes was playing without any starters...except Hunt for a series. Chiefs had their FB playing RB for Christ's sake. That should concern any Donko fan...Alex Smith couldn't have done what Mahomes did and improvise with that roster. He had Albert Wilson at 150 yards...and he (Wilson) only broke 70 yards once in the past two seasons and never more than 87 in his 4 year career. He nearly doubled his best game.

What is he going to put up when Watkins, Hill, Kelce, Conely and Hunt are all on the field together? That's three 4.3 WRs..well, Hill is faster than 4.3, but you get the picture.

I'm not being hyperbolic in saying this has the potential to be the best offense in Chiefs history. Remember that Mahomes put up over 800 yards in a single game...that's insane.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:32 PM 05-08-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
And the streak is at 5 in a row, so I wonder if Kranz will ever start making sense?
And you still need to sweep us one more year to EQUAL the 7 straight the Broncos had on the chefs.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:34 PM 05-08-2018
We have a top 5 HC

You have a bottom 5 HC
Top 5 and only one WC win against a terrible Houston team who lost JJ Watt and had a turnover machine at QB?

And you guys think I am delusional.

BTW I bet Andy still thinks the SB has 5 quarters in it. Only explanation for his terrible clock management against the Pats.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:37 PM 05-08-2018

You must have missed my post...So I'll post it up again. Might want to read it twice and let the numbers sink in before making another prediction like that...

"Keesum fell into a perfect "storm" last season. He got to play Green Bay twice without Rodgers...he threw for 139 yards and still won 16-0. He averaged 189 yards and one TD in the two match-ups. Hundley threw 5 INTs in those.

It gets better...he also got to play Chicago w/Trubisky, twice,...one being his first NFL game. Keesum threw for 140/1 TD...Trubisky 128/1. In the second match up...Keesum threw for 189/1TD...Trubisky 178/0.

So in 4 divisional wins...Keesum averaged 176/1 TD.

176/1 will land him a giant goose egg against the AFC West."

[Reply]
Page 1747 of 4932
« First < 747124716471697173717431744174517461747 174817491750175117571797184722472747 > Last »
Up