ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1746 of 4909
« First < 746124616461696173617421743174417451746 174717481749175017561796184622462746 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 07:43 AM 05-08-2018
Man...are you guys really running smack of two QBs that have never won shit? CP has lost its burst.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:47 AM 05-08-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Until we know they screwed up not taking a Rosen or moving up for another, I'm not losing sleep over the rookie QBs. Lynch is a reminder that they don't all pan out, so I'll hold off before freaking out there.
The difference is Rosen was considered the most "NFL ready" QB in the draft....Lynch was, at least, a 2 year project. Teams knew that...

The problem was Horseface didnt have a starting QB...tried Sanchez. Lynch kind of got dumped on by shitty management....it wasn't his fault he got overdrafted to a team with no QB. Following a HOF QB didnt help. He's damaged goods now...IMO. Semian kind of got shit on too...He played pretty damn good for a 7th round pick. He had a terrible o-line that got Manning and himself hurt (twice). He saved Horseface's ass in 2016...they would have been lucky to win 5 games without him.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:26 AM 05-08-2018
Von is declining too.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:41 AM 05-08-2018
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Man...are you guys really running smack of two QBs that have never won shit? CP has lost its burst.

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:53 AM 05-08-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
The difference is Rosen was considered the most "NFL ready" QB in the draft....Lynch was, at least, a 2 year project. Teams knew that...

The problem was Horseface didnt have a starting QB...tried Sanchez. Lynch kind of got dumped on by shitty management....it wasn't his fault he got overdrafted to a team with no QB. Following a HOF QB didnt help. He's damaged goods now...IMO. Semian kind of got shit on too...He played pretty damn good for a 7th round pick. He had a terrible o-line that got Manning and himself hurt (twice). He saved Horseface's ass in 2016...they would have been lucky to win 5 games without him.
Well, there are a lot of those QBs drafted high and then fail. Again, I didn't want any of them, so I'm fine with what they have right now. Am I expecting a rise to greatness? No... but it won't be the pit of misery, either.
[Reply]
Bewbies 10:09 AM 05-08-2018
The pit of misery isn’t 2-11 to finish the year. It’s having a team too good to get a QB in the draft, but not good enough to win anything important.

So you have to sign a QB for a ton another team doesn’t want. Because they know they’re not good enough to win anything important, but good enough to keep you from finishing a year 2-11.

So then you have to sign another QB for a ton who isn’t bad enough to finish 2-11 but not good enough to win anything important.

Dilly dilly!
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:57 AM 05-08-2018
I saw a Chiefs fan started a Mahomes thread at the Mane. Zerovoltz? Is that someone here?

He uses a lot of ellipses like me...JFTR, I would never post at that dump. It's like someone is emulating my posting style...kinda weird.

My hatred of the Donks is tied to Horseface cheating his way through his career...and ripping off legitimate teams/cities of a SB. I wasn't surprised when Manning was caught in a HGH scandal once he got there.

Claysexual?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:21 PM 05-08-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Von is declining too.
It's hard to believe he's already an 8 year vet... last year the sacks were down and I think that's more about the change in defensive philosophy than him declining. Another reason for drafting Chubb - take some pressure off Von and give the defense more of a threat. Miller's numbers (sacks, tackles, assts) go up/down with each year if you follow the numbers YOY.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:27 PM 05-08-2018
And, to address the "age issue", believe there's a strong youth movement going on. There are roughly 90 or so goes on the roster now, once that is cut in half, we'll see what happens.

As of now... only these guys are over the age of 30:
34 - Peko
31 (3) - Sander, D Thomas and C McDonald
30 (5) - D Stewart, C Keenum, T Brock, M King, M Watson

Five guys are 29 -- C Harris, R Leary, V Miller, B Marshall and M Paradis

Nobody brought up the age thing recently, but prior to the draft it was brought up. I'm not too worried about it right now.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:41 PM 05-08-2018
And, to address the "age issue", believe there's a strong youth movement going on. There are roughly 90 or so goes on the roster now, once that is cut in half, we'll see what happens.

34 - Peko

Nobody brought up the age thing recently, but prior to the draft it was brought up. I'm not too worried about it right now.
Again, it was never about the age. It’s about the under 25 talent on your roster. Getting younger doesn’t mean shit if they suck.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:46 PM 05-08-2018

34 - Peko

Unfortunately I think you’re right. Chubb, Sutton and Freeman will be good players IMO.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:09 PM 05-08-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I saw a Chiefs fan started a Mahomes thread at the Mane. Zerovoltz? Is that someone here?

He uses a lot of ellipses like me...JFTR, I would never post at that dump. It's like someone is emulating my posting style...kinda weird.

My hatred of the Donks is tied to Horseface cheating his way through his career...and ripping off legitimate teams/cities of a SB. I wasn't surprised when Manning was caught in a HGH scandal once he got there.

Claysexual?
I loved how he said Wolfe was out there playing when Wolfe was on the IR.

You guys are lame. At least check your facts before posting. I watched his video there were 7 2nd/3rd/PS players out on the field out of 11 guys. The only way the 4 other starters were still out there was because everyone else was on the IR and they had to play.

Here is the list I posted on the mange:
27 Langley (3rd stringer who probably won't make the team this year)
38 Rios (Practice Squad player will be lucky to stay on the PS)
35 Parks (2nd string Safety)
20 Carter (rookie 3rd string/PS Safety with Cravens trade his spot is in jeporardy)
29 Roby was out there but technically he was our backup, started in Nickle only. Looked like they brought him in for depth as the 3rd CB in Nickle.

On the DL you forgot to mention that Walker was out there. He wasn't a starter.
At LB I saw #53 Mount (PS 3rd year guy)
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:15 PM 05-08-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Unfortunately I think you’re right. Chubb, Sutton and Freeman will be good players IMO.
Freeman is getting the chef treatment, getting pumped up by the media in the offseason. I hope he can put up the 1200 all purpose yards the media thinks he can.

If Sutton can challenge Sanders for the starting job and contribute as the 3rd WR I love our chances. Our O will score points, hopefully Keenum continues to protect the ball and allows the D to attack. Hoping VJ has learned how to coach in the NFL, that is the only thing that scares me. The talent across the board is so much better and we have a lot of guys like Walker, Butt, and now Chubb who should contribute in a big way this year.

It should be between us and the Chargers this year in the division. Especially when your new 1st time QB continues to throw more INT's than TD's.
[Reply]
Bewbies 01:16 PM 05-08-2018
Krantz calling someone lame is like getting diet advice from a 500 lb pig. :-)
[Reply]
Bewbies 01:17 PM 05-08-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Freeman is getting the chef treatment, getting pumped up by the media in the offseason. I hope he can put up the 1200 all purpose yards the media thinks he can.

If Sutton can challenge Sanders for the starting job and contribute as the 3rd WR I love our chances. Our O will score points, hopefully Keenum continues to protect the ball and allows the D to attack. Hoping VJ has learned how to coach in the NFL, that is the only thing that scares me. The talent across the board is so much better and we have a lot of guys like Walker, Butt, and now Chubb who should contribute in a big way this year.

It should be between us and the Chargers this year in the division. Especially when your new 1st time QB continues to throw more INT's than TD's.

[Reply]
Page 1746 of 4909
« First < 746124616461696173617421743174417451746 174717481749175017561796184622462746 > Last »
Up