ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1741 of 4921
« First < 741124116411691173117371738173917401741 174217431744174517511791184122412741 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:48 PM 05-06-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. I don't think he even wants to try anymore. He has a place holder in Keenum now. He can swing for the fence if /when another very good FA QB becomes available.
Could be they just didn’t have Rosen rated as the possible next great QB.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:12 PM 05-06-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Or Vodka.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:38 PM 05-06-2018
Probably not. Which means that Rosen will probably be a great QB in the NFL, since ElFraud has proven that he can't evaluate QB talent.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:04 PM 05-06-2018

You're probably right. That was really smart of them.

Much better to just put all your eggs in the Case Keenum basket.

Seriously, somebody needs to check Elway for a zipper. I have a hard time believing your GM ISN'T Carl Peterson dressed in a horse costume.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:44 PM 05-06-2018
I can't wait until KnowMo starts posting negatives dressed as positives, or addition by subtraction stats.

That's all he will have to work with in 2018-2030.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:47 PM 05-06-2018
Can we change the name of this thread to "Donkos News Megatard"?

It will be fitting for the next 15 to 18 seasons, or until Eltard..."retires".

:-)
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 05:39 PM 05-06-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I plan to make a number of jokes this season about Casey Kasem not being a top 40 quarterback.
I amanxious to hear them
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:35 PM 05-06-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Keenum is the least feared QB in the division and so is the Broncos offense.
Denver can win the division with Keenum, especially if we get some production from someone other than DT and Sanders. When you have a collection of young guys like Sutton, C. Henderson, Hamilton, and Butt you'd figure at least one of them will step up and be a reliable option.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:40 PM 05-06-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Denver can win the division with Keenum, especially if we get some production from someone other than DT and Sanders. When you have a collection of young guys like Sutton, C. Henderson, Hamilton, and Butt you'd figure at least one of them will step up and be a reliable option.
You really don't realize just how much more talent KC has, don't you? You morons realize your rebuild is ANOTHER year behind now and the lack of talent you have means YEARS before you compete for a division title. All you did this year was replace previous draft busts. It's the EXACT same team that finished 2-11 minus Talib. Simien could do inMinny what Keesum did.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:14 PM 05-06-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You really don't realize just how much more talent KC has, don't you? You morons realize your rebuild is ANOTHER year behind now and the lack of talent you have means YEARS before you compete for a division title. All you did this year was replace previous draft busts. It's the EXACT same team that finished 2-11 minus Talib. Simien could do inMinny what Keesum did.
It'll be interesting to see how Keesum handles #1. A new playbook and sub-par coaching. #2 Playing outdoors in winter. He has only played one year outside of a dome and turned it over 16 times in 10 games. #3. Handling the aforementioned behind a line that ranked #30 in sacks..Packers/Lions/Bears do not have Houston/Mack/Bosa.

Keesum has 41 turnovers in 41 games and has averaged 1.12 TDs per game for his career.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:20 PM 05-06-2018
They could bring in Rick Mirer and a bunch of unknown young players like you mentioned and you'd still think they could win the division.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:21 PM 05-06-2018
Just how do you think that will happen? Give me Mahomes over Keesum, Hunt over whoever is the Donks RB, Watkins and Hill over Thomas and Sanders, Kelce over Butt, and Fisher over Bolles. I will give you Pradis over Morse, but that's it. And the Donk defense is better, but we've improved while the Donk defense has declined so it's not that much better. Not to mention Andy is 100 times better coach than Joseph. The Chiefs have beaten the Donks 5 times straight, but this is the best team that we've put on the field in years. Take off the homer glasses boy.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:27 PM 05-06-2018
Chiefs gave up FAR fewer points. Are defense is better.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:29 PM 05-06-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Just how do you think that will happen? Give me Mahomes over Keesum, Hunt over whoever is the Donks RB, Watkins and Hill over Thomas and Sanders, and Fisher over Bolles. I will give you Pradis over Morse, but that's it. And the Donk defense is better, but we've improved while the Donk defense has declined so it's not that much better. The Chiefs have beaten the Donks 5 times straight, but this is the best team that we've put on the field in years. Take off the homer glasses boy.
I love the way you are so sure Mahomes will dominate. He's played exactly 1 game in the NFL and he didn't even play the whole game, nor did he play against a starting lineup. Sure, be excited about your golden boy, but don't be surprised when he throws a bunch of INTs while learning the NFL game...
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:35 PM 05-06-2018
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
I love the way you are so sure Mahomes will dominate. He's played exactly 1 game in the NFL and he didn't even play the whole game, nor did he play against a starting lineup. Sure, be excited about your golden boy, but don't be surprised when he throws a bunch of INTs while learning the NFL game...
I didn't say he would dominate. I said that I would take him over Keesum. But I would have taken Semen over Keesum too. I believe that he will really be a disappointment to the Donks. Last year does not match
his career performance. He will revert back to what he is behind that horrid line. Back to Mahomes. I hope that does dominate. But I've got tempered expectations. But I don't expect the turnover machine that some of you guys think he will be. He's never shown to be a turnover machine at all.
[Reply]
Page 1741 of 4921
« First < 741124116411691173117371738173917401741 174217431744174517511791184122412741 > Last »
Up