ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 174 of 335
« First < 74124164170171172173174 175176177178184224274 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Sorter 07:52 PM 05-23-2016
You know what sucks about Hodor's fate?

They killed Ser Duncan's bastard children and let Brienne live.
[Reply]
Sorter 07:58 PM 05-23-2016
Interesting that David and Dan can't refer to the Three-Eyed Raven by his true nickname.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:26 PM 05-23-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Scene with dany and jorah was moving. Scene with hodor was moving. Not having anything in king's landing was a plus. Tormund's cheesy smile has to be a gif somewhere.

This shit has me rolling every time.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:29 PM 05-23-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I brought this up earlier in the thread. You know the background and in depth of GOT way more than I.

I don't think they are ignoring that littlefinger betrayed Ned. How would they know? And who would know thats going to attack Winterfell?
That is what makes Littlefinger, Littlefinger. No one knows any of his influences in any of what we have seen. Anyone who may know (Ser Dontos, for example) is dead.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:30 PM 05-23-2016
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Exactly. He stole his life from him when he was a teenager, just didn't finish it until he was old. Really screwed up.
And yet, Hodor came along willingly, and was a great friend to Bran his whole life, likely knowing what was coming because he had seen it already.

[Reply]
DaFace 08:33 PM 05-23-2016
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:

This shit has me rolling every time.
It's a hell of a credit to that guy that his ONLY contribution to the episode was that smirk, yet it's one of the most memorable moments of the entire thing. :-)
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:12 PM 05-23-2016
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
That is what makes Littlefinger, Littlefinger. No one knows any of his influences in any of what we have seen. Anyone who may know (Ser Dontos, for example) is dead.
Well except for Sansa, who he saved from being the Tyrell's patsy in killing Joffery, and Oleanna who Littlefinger has leverage on regarding Joffery's assassination.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:19 PM 05-23-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Well except for Sansa, who he saved from being the Tyrell's patsy in killing Joffery, and Oleanna who Littlefinger has leverage on regarding Joffery's assassination.
Sansa has no clue what his end game is. Is she a pawn, or a part of his machinations?

This proves Littlefinger's abilities more than most: he doesn't get into bed with someone unless they share a substantial claim to the dirty deed performed. The man has his ducks in a row, and has a grand scheme. I'm just curious if he foresaw Sanda's predicament and this is all a part of it.

The man is playing puppets behind the shadows; no one sees his intent, but he is a huge portion of what come next. He started as a Master of Whispers and is now, practically, Lord of the Vale. What follows?
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:21 PM 05-23-2016
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's a hell of a credit to that guy that his ONLY contribution to the episode was that smirk, yet it's one of the most memorable moments of the entire thing. :-)
The man was giddy as fuck :-) you'd think he saw his first tit. That was some damn fine work.
[Reply]
HolyHandgernade 06:01 AM 05-24-2016
Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade:
Saw a fan theory that he was trying to "hold the door" for Lyanna to escape and now can only repeat her last command "Hold the door" to "Ho Da Door" to "Hodor".
Right idea, wrong setting.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:28 AM 05-24-2016

[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 06:29 AM 05-24-2016
Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade:
Saw a fan theory that he was trying to "hold the door" for Lyanna to escape and now can only repeat her last command "Hold the door" to "Ho Da Door" to "Hodor".
THIS is where I saw it. Damn, almost got it.
[Reply]
Fish 06:30 AM 05-24-2016

[Reply]
RINGLEADER 01:48 PM 05-24-2016
Watched the episode again. At the time I thought it was curtains for poor Wylis, but by the time it ends he only has some scratches on his face. Has there been some admission that he is, in fact, a goner?

Given that he's done a pretty good job of holding the door and the Night King is there I could see all the WW suddenly disappearing in another direction after Bran or ignoring Hodor once they get past him or ?
[Reply]
RustShack 01:56 PM 05-24-2016
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Watched the episode again. At the time I thought it was curtains for poor Wylis, but by the time it ends he only has some scratches on his face. Has there been some admission that he is, in fact, a goner?

Given that he's done a pretty good job of holding the door and the Night King is there I could see all the WW suddenly disappearing in another direction after Bran or ignoring Hodor once they get past him or ?
I kind of thought that too, but I also kind of too them showing him like calming down as a kid was him dying.

I could see it either way, but I'm leaning towards he's gone.
[Reply]
Page 174 of 335
« First < 74124164170171172173174 175176177178184224274 > Last »
Up