ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 173 of 300
« First < 73123163169170171172173 174175176177183223273 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:36 PM 10-24-2016
I never made it to Negan in the comics. Just kind of faded out after they got to Alexandria. I had no idea that JDM's Negan took his lines straight from the comic. That's pretty impressive.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:46 PM 10-24-2016
Originally Posted by ChiefsLV:
It went too far imo with the Glenn bashing. I realize it's a violent show and what they're trying to portray and that they probably showed it all to make you hate Negan even more but that was human on human brutality on a whole other level that I'm still getting over. Hope it doesn't become the norm.
The graphics were straight out of the comic.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:14 PM 10-24-2016
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
Maybe so.. but at least you're hanging onto a shred of dignity while you were alive.
Wow... you live to fight another day. He wins the battle, you come backnprepared and win the war. Getting everyone killed is helping nobody. The crew has lived through some fucked up shit, and have always come back from it.
[Reply]
Dartgod 02:15 PM 10-24-2016
That was BRUTAL! Kind of hard to watch in fact. I know my wife isn't going to like it at all.
[Reply]
frankotank 02:45 PM 10-24-2016
when Glyn said he'd find Maggie it crossed my mind that maybe Negan would let Glyn die and turn and that he'd show up later all zombie popeye.....

sick I know...but ya gotta admit...that'd be right up Negans alley man! I really thought with that comment....I thought it was gonna go there.

kind of a strange thing to say....
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:34 PM 10-24-2016
Lauren Cohen on Talking Dead.

Holy Schnikes!!
[Reply]
Swanman 04:01 PM 10-24-2016
Next week we likely get King Ezekiel and Shiva. That will be fun. Looks like a lot of Morgan and Carol at the Kingdom.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
[Reply]
notorious 04:38 PM 10-24-2016
Originally Posted by frankotank:
when Glyn said he'd find Maggie it crossed my mind that maybe Negan would let Glyn die and turn and that he'd show up later all zombie popeye.....

sick I know...but ya gotta admit...that'd be right up Negans alley man! I really thought with that comment....I thought it was gonna go there.

kind of a strange thing to say....
They will probably do something cheesy like have Maggie and Glenn come together again in her last thoughts as she dies, kind of like the dinner scene.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:42 PM 10-24-2016
Originally Posted by ChiefsLV:
It went too far imo with the Glenn bashing. I realize it's a violent show and what they're trying to portray and that they probably showed it all to make you hate Negan even more but that was human on human brutality on a whole other level that I'm still getting over. Hope it doesn't become the norm.
Everyone feels like they went too far cause they cared about Glenn...that was Negan...comics Negan destroys him like that. That sent the message home how brutal he really is....it was hard to watch, totally though. If it was a walker or some dude we don't care about it would've still been brutal but not as effective. Really sad.

Edit:saw the post that showed the comic...it was perfect...so brutal so sad and so shocking

JDM is a major win up have him as Negan. Great actor.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:51 PM 10-24-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Lauren Cohen on Talking Dead.

Holy Schnikes!!
She was smoking hot, no question about it
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:34 PM 10-24-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
JDM could not be playing Negan any better. Literally the perfect casting.
I'm just glad he doesn't have to be Denny Duquette forevermore.

[Reply]
highBOLTage 05:54 PM 10-24-2016
I get the logic in it, but we watch this through our own personal lens.

There's simply no way I cower like that as I watch any of my people get butchered while some prick throws lectures, smiles, and BS my way.

The way Negan went about it.. no, that just sets me off. Kill my "family" like that, and then demand I work for you, and smile in my face? No ****ing way. Either he dies right there, or I die.

Might not be the strategic way, and I might have second thoughts had Negan not been such a pompous, sadistic douche.

To each his own. Said my peace, and there's nothing left to argue. Enjoy.
Interesting how someone with this outlook becomes an Alex Smith fanboy.
[Reply]
Kman34 06:28 PM 10-24-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
She was smoking hot, no question about it

Those eyes......
[Reply]
Dartgod 06:41 PM 10-24-2016

[Reply]
dlphg9 06:46 PM 10-24-2016
I get the logic in it, but we watch this through our own personal lens.

There's simply no way I cower like that as I watch any of my people get butchered while some prick throws lectures, smiles, and BS my way.

The way Negan went about it.. no, that just sets me off. Kill my "family" like that, and then demand I work for you, and smile in my face? No ****ing way. Either he dies right there, or I die.

Might not be the strategic way, and I might have second thoughts had Negan not been such a pompous, sadistic douche.

To each his own. Said my peace, and there's nothing left to argue. Enjoy.
Youre a ****ing idiot. You'd be laying in your own piss crying your eyes out.
[Reply]
Page 173 of 300
« First < 73123163169170171172173 174175176177183223273 > Last »
Up