ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 172 of 250
« First < 72122162168169170171172 173174175176182222 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:51 PM 01-12-2024
The Bills are pretty damn soft
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:44 PM 01-12-2024
Then the NY Gov said this…

New York Governor Kathy Hochul addressing the weather & Steelers fans:

“We think it's just better if you (Steelers fans) stay home and tune in on television. It's going to be safer for all of us. It's going to be a rough game for you anyhow." pic.twitter.com/tLSabQfwVl

— Evan Abrams (@EvanHAbrams) January 12, 2024

[Reply]
Steel Citi 12:51 AM 01-13-2024
Can’t wait to leave Josh Allen crying on the sidelines.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:02 AM 01-13-2024
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Then the NY Gov said this…

Has that idiot not learned anything from that jabroni from Cincinnati? Steelers are going to win, book it
[Reply]
Rausch 06:06 AM 01-13-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:

And this game could play right into Tomlin's hands bc he's all in on Martyball
If the game devolves into a pure "run football and play defense" game that's advantage Steelers. Bills D isn't super impressive and the Steelers have the better running game as well.
This game plays right into their hands...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:56 PM 01-13-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
The Bills are pretty damn soft
.....and right again!!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:57 PM 01-13-2024
Just like that the Steelers advantage is gone...they fucked. So now a governor can decide game results now...pathetic
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01:00 PM 01-13-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Just like that the Steelers advantage is gone...they ****ed. So now a governor can decide game results now...pathetic
And a salty broadcaster decided the Chiefs 2023 season.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:01 PM 01-13-2024
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
And a salty broadcaster decided the Chiefs 2023 season.
I literally watched Buffalo's tackles false start the ENTIRE night against Miami and no flags. These were mostly earlier than what Jawan has been flagged on. Even some WR offsides not called as well. You are correct.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:59 PM 01-13-2024
I'm going to go out on a limb here.

I'm taking Pittsburgh, 23-20.

Allen throws three picks, and Najee Harris runs for 150.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:04 PM 01-13-2024
Did this numbnut not learn anything from Cinci?? You know what fuck it, I hope the Steelers curb stomp the Bills. I believe in Mike Tomlin and the Steelers
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:09 PM 01-13-2024
Fins dude sticking up for Buffalo

Tonight will be miserably cold, but this is not the NFL screwing Miami.

This is literally the State of New York saying the last time something this happened, 50+ people died. They can't afford to have first responders covering a game.

Moving PIT-BUF was right.

— The Phinsider (@thephinsider) January 13, 2024

[Reply]
RINGLEADER 02:13 PM 01-13-2024
I will not be surprised in the least if the Steelers win. Mason Rudolph is the hottest QB in the NFL the last three games, they gave a potent run game, and Rudolph has more deep pass completions than any other QB over the second half of the season (and he only played 3 games).

Would have better chances if TJ Watt played but getting Minkah Fitzpatrick back will help.

The Bills have barely beat Chiefs, Chargers, Pats, and Dolphins in last 5 weeks (all by less than one score except the Fins who they needed a kick return to beat) and Josh Allen has a turnover in nearly every game this season. They are very beatable.

Steeler -9.5 is as close to a lock as you can get.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:01 AM 01-14-2024
It's afraid...

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...chiefs/page/2/

Originally Posted by :
I don't like them having two extra days of recovery and two more days of Coach Reid game planning.

We are the better team, but until they're knocked out, they are the Champs.
Originally Posted by :
Their defense is really good.

On offense they have an emerging WR and Kelce still is dangerous but seems to have lost a little. Pacheco runs hard.

Yes the Chiefs definitely struggled in the red zone.

If the Bills and Chiefs meet up next week it's gonna be a dog fight. Slight edge to the Bills due to being at home. Basically, flip a coin
Originally Posted by :
What makes you think we are better than them? Seriously, no joking here.

QB - Even

RBs - Even

WRs - Buffalo

TEs - KC

Oline - KC

Dline - Even

Secondary - KC

Special teams - Even

Coaching - KC
Originally Posted by :
I don't disagree but I can see the Bills offense struggling against that solid KC defense.

It's not like the Bills offense has been clicking on all cylinders. In fact, the offense has played pretty poorly since the Cowboy game.

Spags seems to do well vs Buffalo. He will bring timely pressure and the Bills have struggled with that often; including during the winning streak.

[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:44 PM 01-21-2024
Wide right dipshit.
[Reply]
Page 172 of 250
« First < 72122162168169170171172 173174175176182222 > Last »
Up