Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 09:36 AM 06-07-2024
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
By not comparing her to Clark you really aren’t appreciating the difference between winning and losing at all. Your argument is pretty stupid. NC’s of any year can say they are winners. Just like never winning one will always put you in the category with the losers like Clark, Barkley and Marino.
I don't have a reason to compare her with Clark. Using the "You are a winner because your team won" is silly. I guess using that logic CEH, Hardman, Nnadi etc.... are true winners while people like DT, Jefferson, Barry Sanders etc..... are major losers because the team they were on did not win. It's not that cut and dry in team sports.

Now let's compare her situation to Clark's, at least in college. Swap Clark and Reese and let me know if Reese takes Iowa to not one, but two championship game appearances.

When I asked why she didn't have more I was told it was because of SC and UCONN. The ring Reese did win was because her team didn't have to face SC because Iowa, led by Clark dispatched them. Even in that NC game, Clark was the best player on the floor. When Reese the "winner" was at Maryland no one had a clue who she was. She had to transfer to get on a better team because all her "winning" did nothing for Maryland.

Hopefully your comment wasn't serious, but if it was then Wow.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:14 AM 06-07-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
That was NOT a basketball foul. That was a flagrant foul. Extreme and excessive. And it was not even a basketball play. She looked at Clark and purposely hip checked her to the ground. Good Lord, man. If you want anyone to take you seriously, at least try to not be so biased.
Did "Ms privilege" end up in the hospital or something? Smh toughen up ffs :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:16 AM 06-07-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
So she's a winner.........but only one time on a team with a lot of talent and a HOF HC who also got to avoid South Carolina for her only championship?
She still won. Clark choked In both finals. It is what it is buddy.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:17 AM 06-07-2024
By not comparing her to Clark you really aren’t appreciating the difference between winning and losing at all. Your argument is pretty stupid. NC’s of any year can say they are winners. Just like never winning one will always put you in the category with the losers like Clark, Barkley and Marino.
SPOT ON SIR :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:19 AM 06-07-2024

It was an MVP type foul in the NBA. Clark and her flock of the pearl-clutchers made it seem like an attempted murder, though.
Bwahah I forgot about that one. Did folks spend all week ranting about it or did they ignore it because it was Jokic who did it? :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 10:20 AM 06-07-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
She still won. Clark choked In both finals. It is what it is buddy.
Did you watch either game? She didn’t choke. She was the best player on the floor in both games. Where was Reese as a freshman, sophomore, or even as a senior? Reese wasn’t even the best player on her team the year they won it all.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:21 AM 06-07-2024
That’s absurd. College sports is not a level playing field, especially in women’s college bball where you have super teams who pump lots of money into recruiting. Patrick mahomes never even came close to sniffing a national championship. Neither did Steph curry. If she doesn’t win one in the pros a few years from now we can start to have that discussion.
[Reply]
ghak99 10:24 AM 06-07-2024

It was an MVP type foul in the NBA. Clark and her flock of the pearl-clutchers made it seem like an attempted murder, though.
You really should have chose a better example.

Morris checked Jokic and your gif is of Jokic's retaliation, which he got ejected for. It's apples to oranges, and the NBA even actually made the right call. None of the above fits the WNBA situation.

It is humorous that the NBA showcased him rolling around on the floor for what seemed like forever, twice, and flooded the court with people while the WNBA basically said get the **** up and play on. If I remember right I think you can even see him saying "I'm ok" while flopping around on the floor like a fish to play it up.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:25 AM 06-07-2024
:-) That Jokic foul got talked about for quite a while too.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:31 AM 06-07-2024
I don't have a reason to compare her with Clark. Using the "You are a winner because your team won" is silly.
Originally Posted by :
"From the beginning to the end. LOSERS LOSE, WINNERS WIN. This is real, there's no need to pretend"
50 CENT :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:37 AM 06-07-2024
Did you watch either game? She didn’t choke. She was the best player on the floor in both games. Where was Reese as a freshman, sophomore, or even as a senior? Reese wasn’t even the best player on her team the year they won it all.
Lol committed dumb fouls against LSU to keep herself on the bench when her team needed her and in the Carolina game she got shut down by RAVEN Johnson and turned the ball over like crazy leading to vital buckets like the one before the half. But keep pretending buddy :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 10:39 AM 06-07-2024
50 CENT :-)
Ok. It’s clear that you have little desire to actually have a conversation, so continue being obtuse.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:40 AM 06-07-2024
Lol committed dumb fouls against LSU to keep herself on the bench when her team needed her and in the Carolina game she got shut down by RAVEN Johnson and turned the ball over like crazy leading to vital buckets like the one before the half. But keep pretending buddy :-)
How did Reese do in the championship game this year?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:44 AM 06-07-2024
How did Reese do in the championship game this year?
She has a RING after beating Clark buddy. Please read the room this is not a question you want to ask :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 10:54 AM 06-07-2024
She has a RING after beating Clark buddy. Please read the room this is not a question you want to ask :-)
She beat Clark? Or did her team beat Clark’s team? Why didn’t the winner of winners have more than one. Again back to my point that rings in team sports are not the only gauge of success. If that was the case then CEH is 100x the RB that Barry Sanders is and Hardman is the same thing in comparison to Randy Moss.
[Reply]
Page 172 of 196
« First < 72122162168169170171172 173174175176182 > Last »
Up