ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 172 of 338
« First < 72122162168169170171172 173174175176182222272 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
KCrockaholic 09:06 AM 04-09-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I think it's more by their own design that Cena and Reigns have such limited movesets. Hogan, Rock, and Austin were pretty predictable and had some contrived moves as well.
All those guys had believable charisma while in the ring though. Reigns little head shaking stuff is so gimmicky, and Cena is stale. He doesn't even give 100% anymore, and I'm a huge Cena fan. As a kid when I met him he was very nice to me so I've appreciated him ever since.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:13 AM 04-09-2018
I'm still a little disappointed in the squash that Cena took last night. It left me with more questions than answers.

Is that how Taker finally goes out? Because there's really only so many people worth putting him up against at this point. I don't think he has anymore classic matches in the tank...
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 09:16 AM 04-09-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I'm still a little disappointed in the squash that Cena took last night. It left me with more questions than answers.

Is that how Taker finally goes out? Because there's really only so many people worth putting him up against at this point. I don't think he has anymore classic matches in the tank...
It really appeared by that match (It sucked), that WWE just wanted to send Undertaker out with a win at WM, and Cena was open to taking the fall for it.

I wish he'd just quit it and stay retired. These past 3 years of Undertaker is not how we should remember him. I want to remember him for his classics like vs Triple H or Shawn Michaels.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:21 AM 04-09-2018
The Taker match wouldn't have happened if they could stop booking themselves into a hole.

They knew his match with Roman last year was shit as soon as it ended and have spent the last year trying to repair that. He'll get his ring next year and fuck off into retirement.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:22 AM 04-09-2018

It did kind of make sense though. Cena talked all that shit and when Undertaker finally showed up he got shellshocked and choked.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:34 AM 04-09-2018
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
All those guys had believable charisma while in the ring though. Reigns little head shaking stuff is so gimmicky, and Cena is stale. He doesn't even give 100% anymore, and I'm a huge Cena fan. As a kid when I met him he was very nice to me so I've appreciated him ever since.
They've legit ****ed up just about every way they could with Reigns. The biggest pop he's ever gotten on his own merit was when he went nuts on Vince Mcmahon and that stupid stable Sheamus led in Philadelphia and won the title. They turned around and had him cut those dumbass goofy promos the very next week.

It really shouldn't have been this hard to get him over, but I think it's too late now. They were downright apathetic towards that match until Lesnar won and shocked them.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:05 AM 04-09-2018
They've legit ****ed up just about every way they could with Reigns. The biggest pop he's ever gotten on his own merit was when he went nuts on Vince Mcmahon and that stupid stable Sheamus led in Philadelphia and won the title. They turned around and had him cut those dumbass goofy promos the very next week.

It really shouldn't have been this hard to get him over, but I think it's too late now. They were downright apathetic towards that match until Lesnar won and shocked them.
I think they really screwed up when he came out on RAW the night after last year's WM and had unbelievable nuclear heat...they should've just turned him there and went with it.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 10:34 AM 04-09-2018
I think it's more by their own design that Cena and Reigns have such limited movesets. Hogan, Rock, and Austin were pretty predictable and had some contrived moves as well.
No one wants to admit it but most of the popular guys all have contrived moves....for me the guys who don't these days like Styles are fun to watch. But I still like watching Cena in the ring just as much for his Mike work as anything.

I just don't get all the hate that is generated towards Cena...all he has done this past 10 years is be a company guy and never disappeared even when he was doing movies. (Yes that was a little shot at the Rock).

I understand the heat towards Reigns...he deserves it.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:42 AM 04-09-2018
Most of the hate is over his booking, but lets not overcorrect by rewriting history when giving Cena proper credit.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:41 AM 04-09-2018
I wasn’t around in the thread when it happened but I think the Nakamura heel turn could be a great thing for him.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 11:47 AM 04-09-2018
I wasn’t around in the thread when it happened but I think the Nakamura heel turn could be a great thing for him.
I believe we will know Tuesday night.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:47 AM 04-09-2018
It looked pretty promising based on his mannerisms when he was putting the boots to AJ. He does that type of shit to Bryan and the crowd will hate him.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:50 AM 04-09-2018
Only thing that sucks is they're almost going to have to change his entrance. Easily could make that part of the storyline.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:54 AM 04-09-2018
Only thing that sucks is they're almost going to have to change his entrance. Easily could make that part of the storyline.
Maybe he just changes some of his mannerisms, something to that degree. I’ve generally enjoyed SD Live more since than the brand split, but now I’m not sure it’ll be close.

I guess things could change if the shakeup involves a ton of change, but as of right now there is a ton of promise on SD for potential feuds.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:04 PM 04-09-2018
Maybe he just changes some of his mannerisms, something to that degree. I’ve generally enjoyed SD Live more since than the brand split, but now I’m not sure it’ll be close.

I guess things could change if the shakeup involves a ton of change, but as of right now there is a ton of promise on SD for potential feuds.
I don't know, man. That entrance is so fucking over. Unless he uses it to berate the audience for singing along, it'll be hard to be an effective heel with that. It's like Bobby Roode and Glorious when he turns heel.
[Reply]
Page 172 of 338
« First < 72122162168169170171172 173174175176182222272 > Last »
Up