Rules

Spoiler!

Chiefs Planet Bowl I Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl II Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl III Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl IV Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:47 PM 04-04-2018
Any time I saw you had 3 WR to a side of the field I’d user the nickel and play you inside out. Basically forcing an outside pass. Your TD to Cooks pissed me off because normally I intercept that. And I was baiting using Newman.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:48 PM 04-04-2018
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Well the “controlling more than 1 player” is if you have ANY player in a spy, if you click R3 during the play he’ll turn into a delayed blitzer. So click R3 and he’ll blitz. As for the interceptions, I control everyone pre snap. I mean I’ll user a nickel, LB, S, CB. But I disguise everything. I bait people like Marcus Peters.
Oh, well I knew that. Got it with you myself a couple times.

But yeah, I usually stick to either a MLB or safety. That's legit skill.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:51 PM 04-04-2018
I had a couple plays where I put multiple in a spy, then delay blitzed. Just for confusion. Everything I do is about creating confusion and disguising.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:51 PM 04-04-2018
Any time I saw you had 3 WR to a side of the field I’d user the nickel and play you inside out. Basically forcing an outside pass. Your TD to Cooks pissed me off because normally I intercept that. And I was baiting using Newman.
Had to make a fucking missile throw led inside to hit that. Pretty fun moment for me. :-)

I'll tell you one thing...the first three picks were all plays I had to audible or hot route into and that completely fucked me up.

When you got me off my initial play I didn't do well at all.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:52 PM 04-04-2018
Offensively? No secrets. I just undestand the game pretty well.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:53 PM 04-04-2018
Offensively? No secrets. I just undestand the game pretty well.
Yeah and it helps when I goddamn hit the wrong button and run commit on third and long. :-)

That was that big TD over the top to Hilton when he was wide open.

I also thought that big pass you hit down the seam to David Johnson was your best read and throw of the game. THAT frustrated me.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:54 PM 04-04-2018
I take that back, it’s not a secret, but if a defense isn’t evenly matched with an offense, then it’s easy to win. What I mean is if you’re in a base 3-4 and I’m in 3 wide, ya I’ll pick that apart.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:55 PM 04-04-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Yeah and it helps when I goddamn hit the wrong button and run commit on third and long. :-)

That was that big TD over the top to Hilton when he was wide open.

I also thought that big pass you hit down the seam to David Johnson was your best read and throw of the game. THAT frustrated me.
Ya, I saw you run committed and knew it was an accident.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:57 PM 04-04-2018
I have to know, when’s the last time a user intercepted you 5 times in 1 game?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:00 PM 04-04-2018
I have to know, when’s the last time a user intercepted you 5 times in 1 game?
Uh, like, never?

I mean back in my offline franchise when I had Mahomes with shitiful accuracy ratings it happened once or twice but it's never happened to me in a user game.

Of course I've only had a PS+ account since we started this league.

Even though I lost...I have to say, most fun I've had playing this game. That game was absolutely crazy back and forth through the 37-30 part of it. :-)

superturtle was enjoying my screams of anguish
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 09:03 PM 04-04-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Even though I lost...I have to say, most fun I've had playing this game. That game was absolutely crazy back and forth through the 37-30 part of it. :-)
Definitely. No offense to anyone else here but our game was the most fun I’ve had vs someone in quite a while. My wife watched all of it :-) and she never watches me play.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:56 PM 04-04-2018
Good.... good :-)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:19 AM 04-05-2018
Got another really busy day ahead guys but I’m hoping to have things advanced to the re-sign period sooner than later.

Offseason is probably going to be Saturday night, starting somewhere around 8 pm CT. We’ll just knock it all out at once that way we can all hopefully be there for the stages. We’ll adjust where necessary. Does that work for everyone?

Also it’s important to note that if you can’t be there for the draft, you can simply adjust your draft board rankings to how you want them and the CPU will take care of it by going off your board.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:50 AM 04-05-2018
How do we want to handle the trading block?
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 07:02 AM 04-05-2018
I’d say try to get us to the FA period and it’ll allow everyone time to make their offers. Then draft Saturday night.
[Reply]
Page 171 of 426
« First < 71121161167168169170171 172173174175181221271 > Last »
Up