ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 171 of 300
« First < 71121161167168169170171 172173174175181221271 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
notorious 08:22 AM 10-24-2016
Did you understand the whole "Do what I say or everyone dies" part?

If Rick stood up to him, it's all over. Everyon dies horribly.

Don't bitch if you can't understand the obvious and just want to tear down the show.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 08:24 AM 10-24-2016
Originally Posted by notorious:
Did you understand the whole "Do what I say or everyone dies" part?

If Rick stood up to him there, it's all over. It was obvious, too.
So let it be all over. Go out with a shred of pride. Your bunch underestimated the enemy and now you lost.

So lose. Go out fighting. I mean, what are they clinging onto anyway?
[Reply]
oldandslow 08:24 AM 10-24-2016
Wow. Just wow.

The single most intense and brutal hour of TV I have ever watched.
[Reply]
oldandslow 08:25 AM 10-24-2016
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
So let it be all over. Go out with a shred of pride. Your bunch underestimated the enemy and now you lost.

Life. You keep fighting for it. Period.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:25 AM 10-24-2016
Rick is such a pussy. Last we saw, he was left cowering on the ground instead of standing up like a leader.. saying that all the transgressions were on him, and he should be the only one punished. Or even to stand up and say "alright asshole.. me and you right now.. the winner takes all."

Instead, we get to see an hour of this prancing peacock (Neegan) blabbering away, posturing for his crew and theirs, and ****ing up some good people we have grown to love. Rick shaking like a bitch... crying.. and completely pitiful.

Daryl and Abe were the only ones with the guts to give any kind of **** you back. Neegan might be every bit the badass, and dude plays his character well as instructed. But that whole group just went out like a bunch of whimpering *****.

So what else could they do... right? be slaughtered, and then what? end of group? end of show? completely move from one slaughtered group to the Neegan army adventures.

****, anything would have been better than this sadistic hour of pure cowardice. At least go out swinging with pride... not completely broken, and having to live out the remainder of a shitty life anyway as defeated bitches.

Probably not a popular opinion... and I know it's just a damn show.. but like so many good series go... imo, ends in remarkable disappointment.
You'd be a horrible group lead.

Did you not catch the part where he bashed in Glenn and Abraham's skulls? Didn't hear him when he said he'd kill them all and then everyone back at Alexandria if they didn't do as he said?
[Reply]
notorious 08:26 AM 10-24-2016
Originally Posted by petegz28:
They did a good job with keeping a shred of likability to Negan. The Governor was just a power hungry, prick, bastard. Neagan is a whole, nother level of insanity. I never "liked" the Governor. Negan I can't say I "like" but he has a certain, I don't know what, that the Governor didn't have.
I felt some sympathy for the Gov. There is a reason why he was fucked up.

Negan is just evil. It's awesome.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 08:26 AM 10-24-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
You'd be a horrible group lead.
Maybe so.. but at least you're hanging onto a shred of dignity while you were alive.
[Reply]
notorious 08:28 AM 10-24-2016
Not only will they die, but Ricks baby, son, and all of Alexandria, too.

Pride, though. :-)
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 08:32 AM 10-24-2016
Not only will they die, but Ricks baby, son, and all of Alexandria, too.

Pride, though. :-)
everyone dies. not everyone truly lives.

Living under the thumb of that pompous creep in that shit world.. is not living at all.
[Reply]
notorious 08:36 AM 10-24-2016
As Negan cuts Sandys still alive baby to pieces in front of him and his son Coral, he thinks back to when he thought he was tough.........
[Reply]
petegz28 08:42 AM 10-24-2016
I felt some sympathy for the Gov. There is a reason why he was ****ed up.

Negan is just evil. It's awesome.
I did at first but he turned out to be nothing more than a typical, dickhead.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:45 AM 10-24-2016
That was one of the most intense episodes of anything I have ever watched.

I haven't been this impressed by a villain role since Heath Ledgers Joker.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:49 AM 10-24-2016

Yeah, no
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:00 AM 10-24-2016
LOL Pride and dignity. You're a fucking idiot.

You do what you have to do to survive.

Now they can grieve, play by Negan's rules for a bit, regroup, then plan an escape/attack.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:01 AM 10-24-2016
You can't do anything except take the L and regroup. It was hard enough for Rick to be able to crack the way he did. Abraham and Glenn were 2/3 best men and Daryl is already fucked up.

Rick has no backup. Nobody in the group is anywhere near the kind of strong warrior Abraham was at this time and Negan fucking knew it.

It's an inevitable battle between Negan's crew and Ricks crew/the Kingdom
[Reply]
Page 171 of 300
« First < 71121161167168169170171 172173174175181221271 > Last »
Up