ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 170 of 291
« First < 70120160166167168169170 171172173174180220270 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
srvy 01:25 PM 10-28-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:
Oof thats sad but not shocking, just read the other day that Guy Fieri, Gordon Ramsey and Andrew Zimmern all have a line of frozen meals out... and every review said they all sucked out loud

I tried Guy Fieri's frozen microwave dinner the chicken enchiladas i'd give a 2/10. I found it a congealed mess of sticky goo after microwaving.
[Reply]
srvy 01:27 PM 10-28-2023
I will give Trav's quick meals a try out of admiration and respect.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:31 PM 10-28-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
I tried Guy Fieri's frozen microwave dinner the chicken enchiladas i'd give a 2/10. I found it a congealed mess of sticky goo after microwaving.
Yeah literally not one of the several different meals got a positive review, they were all just varying degrees of bad, apparently

You would think these guys with culinary reputations to uphold would insist on something better
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:00 PM 10-28-2023
I wish McDonalds would hire him to promote the McRib. That would be sweet!
[Reply]
Delano 02:34 PM 10-28-2023
I will give Trav's quick meals a try out of admiration and respect.
The hypocrite who mocks all things Taylor Swift fandom will go out of his way to try some alternatively-labeled dog food because his man crush’s cute little face is on the box.
[Reply]
Katipan 02:37 PM 10-28-2023
Originally Posted by Delano:
The hypocrite who mocks all things Taylor Swift fandom will go out of his way to try some alternatively-labeled dog food because his man crush’s cute little face is on the box.
Oh wow
😂
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:37 PM 10-28-2023
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I wish McDonalds would hire him to promote the McRib. That would be sweet!
One shitty food item at a time
[Reply]
Kman34 02:49 PM 10-28-2023
I tried Ramseys Mac and cheese… Meh.. too much cheese..
[Reply]
srvy 02:49 PM 10-28-2023
I really wonder about how much these stars have to do with this stuff. I just think they lend their name to a corporation and they take it from there.
[Reply]
srvy 02:50 PM 10-28-2023
Shut the fuck up dog nut mouth.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:52 PM 10-28-2023
I really wonder about how much these stars have to do with this stuff. I just think they lend their name to a corporation and they take it from there.
You're likely spot on and they're fools for allowing it, with reputations like theirs people expect something better than whats being given
[Reply]
teedubya 02:57 PM 10-28-2023
I'm sure that Kelce's Meat is better BBQ than what I can usually get here in Puerto Rico. LOL. I think most BBQ here is actually iguana. NGL.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:01 PM 10-28-2023
Originally Posted by teedubya:
I'm sure that Kelce's Meat is better BBQ than what I can usually get here in Puerto Rico. LOL. I think most BBQ here is actually iguana. NGL.
1 - why are you living in Puerto Rico?

2 - do they not have some excellent Spanish inspired food?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:07 PM 10-28-2023
Originally Posted by teedubya:
I thought PR was pork central :-)
[Reply]
srvy 03:08 PM 10-28-2023
:-) The definition of a fanatic:-)

This 10-year-old dork thinks he has got a shot.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Page 170 of 291
« First < 70120160166167168169170 171172173174180220270 > Last »
Up