ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 46
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
ShowtimeSBMVP 12:16 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I bet you Reid doesn’t say this shit to Mahomes

Just don’t get down by 14 and they need to throw to win. In the two losses that has happened.
[Reply]
ghak99 12:19 PM 11-11-2019
I bet you Reid doesn’t say this shit to Mahomes

:-)

That seemed extremely gay.

No NFL QB should ever need jerked off that hard.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:17 PM 11-11-2019
Lamar is a average passer. That’s all they need him to be. He has more wins than Mahomes in two season
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:18 PM 11-11-2019
Lamar is a average passer. That’s all they need him to be. He has more wins than Mahomes in two season
He has a defense and a run game.
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:22 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
If we had either, we’d be sprinting to the SB.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:22 PM 11-11-2019
Well you should take a look at the guy coaching the team and ask him why that is.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:55 PM 11-11-2019
Whatever. Lamar will have a short career running and getting hit. We have beaten him twice so let's not talk like we can't beat them.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:22 PM 11-11-2019
This team doesn’t play hard when Mahomes is at QB and that is not a knock on Mahomes. They’re too busy watching Mahomes keep them in games that they fucking bank on it and don’t give 100% when it’s time for them to do their jobs. Even the coaches do it.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:25 PM 11-11-2019
This team doesn’t play hard when Mahomes is at QB and that is not a knock on Mahomes. They’re too busy watching Mahomes keep them in games that they fucking bank on it and don’t give 100% when it’s time for them to do their jobs. Even the coaches do it.
So we assembled a team full of guys with no pride or desire to hold up their end, that's great.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:27 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
So we assembled a team full of guys with no pride or desire to hold up their end, that's great.
Isn’t it?

And I don’t think all of our players are like that. But you can’t have half your team doing that shit and expect to win.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:27 PM 11-11-2019
Name me one defensive player who has the desire to hold up his end? Because right now I’m having a hard time just finding 1
[Reply]
TEX 12:54 PM 11-11-2019
Name me one defensive player who has the desire to hold up his end? Because right now I’m having a hard time just finding 1
Chris Jones
[Reply]
Mecca 12:55 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Jones.
Chris Jones has his moments, then he has moments where he loses his contain and lets Henry get a big hole that leads to an 80 yard run.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:43 PM 11-11-2019
The offense has pride (their issues seem to be more focused-related with the penalties), but your statement definitely applies to the defense.

After that FG snap mishap, Tennessee was still facing the prospect of starting at their own 39 yard line and needing to drive down for a TD with no time outs and freaking Ryan Tannehill.

The Chiefs defense’s response was to essentially quit and offer no resistance.
[Reply]
ghak99 12:35 PM 11-11-2019
That starts at the top.

Compare our culture to New England. The tip of their spear is BB and the culture trickles down from there. TB will rip into anyone and everyone when needed and as dictated by the top two pieces, their sideline is full of well hardened spear chuckers with a next man up mentality. The tip of our spear is soft, and PM is still coming into his own, as a result we've got a bunch of fucking pool noodles floating around the sideline watching the big screen.

We have a "players coach". I've never understood how the description was ever construed as a positive.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 46
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up