ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 173
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
Jim Jones 12:05 AM 04-26-2019
I don't think it's a bad thing for a child to fear a parent. I was afraid of my dad. I loved him, but I was scared of him.

I can tolerate spanking a child.

But the part about Tyreek making his 3-year-old son "hold his arms open while he punches him in the chest" every time he cries is sickening. That goes beyond punishment in my mind. That is child abuse.
BlackOp 12:05 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Charts. Now we have charts.

FAX
Do we have a chart...that pinpoints the exact moment when your hot psycho girlfriend destroys everything in her path?

I think a lot of men would find that useful.
Demonpenz 12:06 AM 04-26-2019
Veach sucks but his mic skills are great. Put him on Thursday thunder
TribalElder 12:07 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Both KS and MO are one-party consent states.
Agree but was it recorded in a Dubai airport? Heard that mentioned at one point during this crazy shitstorm. If it was recorded in Dubai does that matter
FAX 12:08 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Jim Jones:
I don't think it's a bad thing for a child to fear a parent. I was afraid of my dad. I loved him, but I was scared of him.

I can tolerate a spanking and even a whipping with the belt.

But the part about Tyreek making his 3-year-old son "hold his arms open while he punches him in the chest" every time he cries is sickening. That goes beyond punishment in my mind. That is child abuse.
Yeah ... that was the part that snapped in me, as well ...

It sounds like something you do during a drinking game at a frat party or in the military to counteract the flinch response. It probably works on young men who need to develop self-control and emotional discipline.

But on a 3-year old? Nope. Not even ...

FAX
kcpasco 12:08 AM 04-26-2019
Devils advocacte here. It’s weird and absolutely disturbing about the punching thing. But was it a thump or a full on Ryu level street fighter punch?

Reek is a strong guy. If he went full street fighter on anyone of us normal clowns, we probably die.
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:09 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Agree but was it recorded in a Dubai airport? Heard that mentioned at one point during this crazy shitstorm. If it was recorded in Dubai does that matter
It was, but IANAL. I would expect that would be subject to some type of legal challenge for admissability, but she wouldn't face any punishment in the US b/c it didn't happen in the US.

Maybe they'll extradite her back to the UAE.
BlackOp 12:09 AM 04-26-2019
I hope so...so Hill can burn that shit TV station to ground.
comochiefsfan 12:10 AM 04-26-2019
At this point, as tough as it is, Tyreek just needs to go.

Even if he somehow ended up staying, something else will inevitably come up down the road.

I'm tired of having to follow news stories about my favorite players being pieces of shit.

It's heartbreaking as a fan because I loved that team last year. Mahomes, Kelce, Hunt and Hill when they were all clicking was truly something to behold. But i'm tired of the embarrassment. We have Mahomes and we can build around him with guys who aren't lowlife scum.

It's just time to turn the page. The mental gymnastics i've performed to defend these guys is wearing me down. I'm over it. Time to move on.
TribalElder 12:11 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
It was, but IANAL. I would expect that would be subject to some type of legal challenge for admissability, but she wouldn't face any punishment in the US b/c it didn't happen in the US.

Maybe they'll extradite her back to the UAE.
Looked like UAE frowned in that but I doubt they matter much

I wondered if KS would allow the illegal recording into evidence, might re open the criminal charges
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:11 AM 04-26-2019
Veachs mic skills are really good. He knows how to talk to the media
New World Order 12:11 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Veach sucks but his mic skills are great. Put him on Thursday thunder
On TBS!

:-)
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:11 AM 04-26-2019
Looked like UAE frowned in that but I doubt they matter much

I wondered if KS would allow the illegal recording into evidence, might re open the criminal charges
Terez said in the state of Kansas the recording is admissible in court
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:12 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Veachs mic skills are really good. He knows how to talk to the media
Yeah, but his workrate sucks. He better start kissing Nash's ass or he's going to end up getting buried with the rest of the vanilla midgets.
FAX 12:12 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Do we have a chart...that pinpoints the exact moment when your hot psycho girlfriend destroys everything in her path?

I think a lot of men would find that useful.
Actually, I think you're onto something there, Mr. BlackOp.

I have to admit ... I wasn't completely all in on the idea of accessing aetherial vibrations emanating from the seafloor in order to convert mass hysteria into potentially useful human energies.

But this idea would benefit mankind ... no question about it.

FAX
Page 17 of 173
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Up