ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 53
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2017 NHL Playoffs Thread With Contest*****
CaliforniaChief 07:44 AM 04-10-2017
I thought it would be cool to have a thread for the best postseason in sports, the NHL Playoffs.

Even though my Kings are out, I love watching the playoffs and wish the best to all of you with your teams.

Here's the link for the bracket predictor. https://bracketchallenge.nhl.com/leagues/chiefsplanet

The password is Lonewolf and I hope we can get some of you in there with a bracket. Enjoy!
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 08:51 PM 04-29-2017
My boys won the draft lottery. Crazy. Like KC its not in the right year but I will take it. As much as I hate PHI at least the top 2 were trying to win at the end of the season.

Patrick Mahomes and Nolan Patrick for my teams? Sounds good to me.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:02 PM 04-29-2017
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
My boys won the draft lottery. Crazy. Like KC its not in the right year but I will take it. As much as I hate PHI at least the top 2 were trying to win at the end of the season.

at least the devils didn't win the draft lottery last year

probs would have offed myself if they got matthews
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:12 PM 04-29-2017

Well, even the Avalanche won more games in the last 7-8 weeks than the Devils.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 09:13 PM 04-29-2017
Same as it ever was, Washington.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 01:33 AM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB:
Same as it ever was, Washington.
Loving every second of it. F you Trotz. Turn us down for that choking ass franchise. Now drown in it!
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 02:48 AM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin:
Loving every second of it. F you Trotz. Turn us down for that choking ass franchise. Now drown in it!
ya'll dodged a bullet, trotz is an awful coach
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 05:34 AM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Well, even the Avalanche won more games in the last 7-8 weeks than the Devils.
Oh the Devils were a disaster. But they weren't losing on purpose. They even won a few late that dropped them from three to five.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 04:48 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by JCharles25:
ya'll dodged a bullet, trotz is an awful coach
He's the Marty of NHL coaches, good enough to get you into the playoffs but can't do squat even with great talent.

Preds holding serve at home, think this series wraps in 6 with NSH moving on.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:50 PM 04-30-2017
This might be the end of the Blues season... IMO they aren't putting enough shots on goal - in front of the net - and playing for the rebound.

Ugh...
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:54 PM 04-30-2017
It would be nice to see a 60 minute effort out of the Blues even once this postseason.

Christ, a 30 minute effort would be a nice start.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:57 PM 04-30-2017
Oh the Devils were a disaster. But they weren't losing on purpose. They even won a few late that dropped them from three to five.
There wasn't a terribly noticeable difference between the Avalanche trying and the Avalanche not trying... :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:58 PM 04-30-2017
Took until falling down two to wake up...pathetic. Probably should have put one in at the end, but oh well didn't deserve it.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:59 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpathg58:
It would be nice to see a 60 minute effort out of the Blues even once this postseason.

Christ, a 30 minute effort would be a nice start.
Just piss poor. how many periods this postseason can they possibly be outshot 20-3 or so...JFC
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:02 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Just piss poor. how many periods this postseason can they possibly be outshot 20-3 or so...JFC
That's what I mean, they have to quit waiting until they have the perfect shot, they need to slam it towards the net then crash the net.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 05:11 PM 04-30-2017
preds are just a better team than the blues. they're hot, have a better coach, and probably the best blueline in the league.

they're my pick to go to the finals right now. preds/oil is looking like it'll be a helluva series if it happens.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 53
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up