Yards (1959)
Completion percentage (72.4%)
Fewest interceptions thrown (0)
Yards per attempt (8.7)
Rating (120)
Game winning drives (3)

Unfortunately he is the:
2nd most sacked quarterback (21)

(He has played 7 games, while 30 other quarterbacks have played 6, but these stats don't lie)
[Reply]
penbrook 10:03 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You retarded? Brady has 20 less passing yards than Smith does and Palmer has 1 less than Smith
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:06 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
You retarded? Brady has 20 less passing yards than Smith does and Palmer has 1 less than Smith
Brady has 2,208 yards.

The page hasn't been updated.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:11 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by Ken Bone:
5-2 and leading the NFL in touchdowns is pretty amazing when you're dealing with this shit almost every 3rd down.

Fisher is the guy who drains his ass after a gay gangbang.
[Reply]
penbrook 10:22 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Fisher is the guy who drains his ass after a gay gangbang.
He’s also the second most sacked QB
[Reply]
thegame214 10:24 PM 10-22-2017
He’s also the second most sacked QB
Didn't realize fisher played QB
[Reply]
temper11 12:59 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by TLO:
You mean like every other QB in the NFL?
:-)
[Reply]
temper11 01:15 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by Kaepernick:
Brady was sacked 3 times and under pressure all night in game 1.
Kaepernick.... :-).
[Reply]
temper11 01:46 AM 10-23-2017
Smith has to step up here and find a receiver.

This sack is on him.

Both takles lose leverage under 3 seconds. Sack is on them.
[Reply]
temper11 02:02 AM 10-23-2017
Surprised i don't see anyone talking about Hill running out of bounds and doubling the amount of time the raiders would have to go the length of the field. As it is... they needed 3 extra plays with no time on the clock to get the win. Chiefs were f'd the moment that happened.
[Reply]
penbrook 02:16 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by temper11:
Surprised i don't see anyone talking about Hill running out of bounds and doubling the amount of time the raiders would have to go the length of the field. As it is... they needed 3 extra plays with no time on the clock to get the win. Chiefs were f'd the moment that happened.
Because it’s easy to blame Smitty for everything. People wanted a change at qb and we finally drafted a franchise qb in 30 plus years but who knew that same
Year we would have a qb who is the league MVP through almost half the season. People expected Smith to struggle this year however that’s not the case. Hill on the other hand is honestly in my opinion our best player. He can do it all. Run, catch, return kicks. And he does all of them well. No one wants to blame Hill because he’s not playing at a MVP level however Smith is. People expect a MVP candidate to do everything perfect. First off Smith leads the NFL this year in come from behind wins. That’s called clutch and putting the team on his back. However not even Rodgers or Brady will win every single game when it counts. It’s impossible to succeed 100% of the time.
[Reply]
rico 02:16 AM 10-23-2017
If I were an Alex-only fan like you, the last damn player I'd be bitching about on the Chiefs is freaking Tyreek Hill. If it weren't for Hill being an absolute freak of nature that generally compromises opposing defenses having to actually attempt to cover the guy every snap, then it is very likely that Alex Smith's 2017 season would be closer to the previous underwhelming 12 Alex Smith seasons...

Good God...an Alexsexual bitching about Tyreek Hill of all players.
[Reply]
rico 02:23 AM 10-23-2017
Because it’s easy to blame Smitty for everything. People wanted a change at qb and we finally drafted a franchise qb in 30 plus years but who knew that same
Year we would have a qb who is the league MVP through almost half the season. People expected Smith to struggle this year however that’s not the case. Hill on the other hand is honestly in my opinion our best player. He can do it all. Run, catch, return kicks. And he does all of them well. No one wants to blame Hill because he’s not playing at a MVP level however Smith is. People expect a MVP candidate to do everything perfect. First off Smith leads the NFL this year in come from behind wins. That’s called clutch and putting the team on his back. However not even Rodgers or Brady will win every single game when it counts. It’s impossible to succeed 100% of the time.
Hill is a straight up problem for any defense that faces him. He is a home run threat every time he steps on the field and therefore has to be accounted for by opposing defenses, moreso than say...Albert Wilson.

A large part of why Alex Smith is playing at an MVP level is because of Tyreek.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 02:23 AM 10-23-2017
Brady has 2,208 yards.

The page hasn't been updated.

1. Tom Brady, NE 2208
2. Alex Smith, KC 1979
3. Carson Palmer, ARI 1978
4. Philip Rivers, LAC 1816
5. Ben Roethlisberger, PIT 1745
[Reply]
cooper barrett 02:28 AM 10-23-2017
It was discussed by Romo and here but not exploited as for the reason for the loss. They went after Kelce trying to make things happen ,as in, getting the 1st down vs, getting close. He was manhandled which doesn't happen often.
[Reply]
ARROW2 09:03 AM 10-23-2017
I refuse to get my hopes up as long as Alex is QB'ing. Not setting myself up for a letdown. It's better for my mental health.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 26
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up