Page 169 of 660
« First < 69119159165166167168169 170171172173179219269 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 11:54 AM 08-19-2008
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
I've said this before, but it seems like the girl is just playing games here, and she's a complete bullshitter if she doesn't follow through to meet up.
Seems like it. Just from looks she's way out of his league.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 11:57 AM 08-19-2008
My Internet travels are pretty much limited to sports and news....so i don't profess to know exactly what the proper etiquette of Internet socializing is....but i was just wondering Claythan, why are you sharing all this information with us, shouldn't this be between you and her...and not all of us?

Just wondering.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 11:57 AM 08-19-2008
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I don't know why any of us continue to give dude advice. He'll argue with you and do everything except what has been suggested. It's a complete waste of time and energy. He'll just have to discover all these things for himself.
Entertainment. Posting on message boards is pretty much a complete waste of time and energy too.
[Reply]
Fairplay 12:07 PM 08-19-2008
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
My Internet travels are pretty much limited to sports and news....so i don't profess to know exactly what the proper etiquette of Internet socializing is....but i was just wondering Claythan, why are you sharing all this information with us, shouldn't this be between you and her...and not all of us?

Just wondering.

One word Mr.Fax

Attention
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:09 PM 08-19-2008
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
Entertainment. Posting on message boards is pretty much a complete waste of time and energy too.

QFT
[Reply]
Phobia 12:12 PM 08-19-2008
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
Not always. I've built some very productive relationships online - on this very site. In fact, job leads from this site or indirectly related to this site contributes to a significant portion of my income. It is what you make of it.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:17 PM 08-19-2008
Not always. I've built some very productive relationships online - on this very site. In fact, job leads from this site or indirectly related to this site contributes to a significant portion of my income. It is what you make of it.
I'm employed full-time due to this site, for what that's worth.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:19 PM 08-19-2008
Go for the 18-year-old red head! GO WITH THE RED HEAD! DO IT!

If you've learned nothing from me, learn this:

GO WITH THE GODDAMN RED HEAD!!!
[Reply]
Fairplay 12:20 PM 08-19-2008
One for instance that i can project is when you see someone get laid off from their job, and they make a thread about it on here.

Then people inquire about what they do, and such. Then people will be trying to help them out best they can in their job field. So that cool.

You can never have enough connections. Even if you don't even know what the other person looks like, just through an internet forum.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:21 PM 08-19-2008
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:

That whore won't even give me her IM. At least Lauren was good enough to go that far.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:21 PM 08-19-2008
I don't know why any of us continue to give dude advice. He'll argue with you and do everything except what has been suggested. It's a complete waste of time and energy. He'll just have to discover all these things for himself.
I am pretty bored and i dont mind trying to help people with insight, but yeah he isn't really taking any of our advice and objects to anything different than what he wants to think...and that's why he's getting nowhere.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:23 PM 08-19-2008
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I am pretty bored and i dont mind trying to help people with insight, but yeah he isn't really taking any of our advice and objects to anything different than what he wants to think...and that's why he's getting nowhere.
I'm not really asking for advice.
[Reply]
J Diddy 12:25 PM 08-19-2008
Originally Posted by Claythan:
what's the definition of insanity
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:26 PM 08-19-2008
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:

This is my only advice. If he won't take that advice, he's beyond saving.

This is the biggest pearl of wisdom in this thread. :-)
[Reply]
Fairplay 12:28 PM 08-19-2008
Originally Posted by Claythan:

I kept trying to tell others on this thread it was a waste of time to give you any.

You just confirmed it. Anyone surprised?
[Reply]
Page 169 of 660
« First < 69119159165166167168169 170171172173179219269 > Last »
Up