Page 168 of 270
« First < 68118158164165166167168 169170171172178218268 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Oh Snap 06:22 PM 11-12-2023
CJ Stroud is legit. It looks like the Texans are a team to watch.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:25 PM 11-12-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
You've said the Bengals are done so many times, the little boy who cried wolf would be jealous. The final outcome will be just as funny.
The Bengals have never won a SB so perhaps the wolf has just devoured you repeatedly and you’re confusing the afterlife with a real shot at winning a championship.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:44 PM 11-12-2023
Tough loss for them to swallow but you are not out until you are really out. Bengals are dangerous and its really unlikely they miss the playoffs. Even losing at Balt is not a death sentence.
[Reply]
KingPriest2 06:53 PM 11-12-2023
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Tough loss for them to swallow but you are not out until you are really out. Bengals are dangerous and its really unlikely they miss the playoffs. Even losing at Balt is not a death sentence.
5-5
5 conference losses
3 division. Losses
2 1/2 games. Behind with 2 losses to the ravens

Only way they can make it would be a wild card.

Texans own the tie breaker
Look at the division they’re in
Already lost to the browns

Look at their remaining schedule

They’re in trouble
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:01 PM 11-12-2023
Tough loss. Looking like a big fat ZERO SB rings won for Joey on his rookie deal.

that's gonna leave a mark...

[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:02 PM 11-12-2023
The Bengals season is weird

They're a great team when they're healthy and like they could win any of the games remaining on their schedule but because they started so slow and the afc North is so good they're more likely to miss playoffs than make it

Which is all to say lmao

Also they have a big bill coming due next season so this season is when they need to win a SB
[Reply]
KingPriest2 07:06 PM 11-12-2023
5-5
5 conference losses
3 division. Losses

[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:49 PM 11-12-2023
If they beat the Ravens Thursday, they gain on 2 North teams since Pitt plays at Cleveland this coming week. As much as it pains me, i'll be hoping for a Steelers win since the Bengals still play them twice but only play the Browns one more time.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:58 PM 11-12-2023
Originally Posted by KingPriest2:
5-5
5 conference losses
3 division. Losses

Look at the division they’re in

Look at their remaining schedule

They’re in trouble
Decent shot at 10-7, but they won't have the tiebreakers, so probably don't get in.
[Reply]
Chieftain 10:55 PM 11-12-2023
Originally Posted by Oh Snap:
CJ Stroud is legit. It looks like the Texans are a team to watch.
I didn't like him predraft due to his cocky attitude but the more I watch him in interviews, he seems humble and respectful.
Like Herbert, he has exceeded expectations of a QB coming out of college who most people didn't expect would be this good.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:18 PM 11-12-2023
As much as it pains me, i'll be hoping for a Steelers win...
I'm just curious. How would you rank your hatred of AFC North teams? #1 would be the most hated and #3 would be the least hated out of the Browns, Ravens, & Steelers. And how does your AFC North ranking list compare to the general feeling for Cincy fans?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:17 AM 11-13-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I'm just curious. How would you rank your hatred of AFC North teams? #1 would be the most hated and #3 would be the least hated out of the Browns, Ravens, & Steelers. And how does your AFC North ranking list compare to the general feeling for Cincy fans?
For me and i believe most Bengals fans...Steelers are #1 with a bullet. I used to have a really unhealthy hatred for them not too terribly long ago. I don't take it that seriously anymore but they're still #1 on the beat their ass and laugh when they're down list.

I don't really hate the Ravens or Browns. Bengals have a good record vs the Ravens overall and the Bengals owned the Browns up till that goober Baker Mayfield came on board a couple years ago.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:29 AM 11-13-2023
For me and i believe most Bengals fans...Steelers are #1 with a bullet. I used to have a really unhealthy hatred for them not too terribly long ago. I don't take it that seriously anymore but they're still #1 on the beat their ass and laugh when they're down list.

I don't really hate the Ravens or Browns. Bengals have a good record vs the Ravens overall and the Bengals owned the Browns up till that goober Baker Mayfield came on board a couple years ago.
How can you not hate the Ravens? They had a lot of success at your expense and that slobbering murdering mongoloid Ray Lewis was absolutely insufferable.

One of my favorite pre-Mahomes moments of my fandom is when he was mic’d up against that savage Roaf led OL whining about being double teamed and watching Richardson just crumple his bitch ass like a beer can. Fuck the Ravens. Fuck the Ravens from my seat, I can’t imagine not hating them from yours.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:41 AM 11-13-2023

I’m surprised you don’t care much about the Browns. I guess it’s because Cleveland has been shitty for so long. Makes it hard to build a lot of hatred, even though you’re in the same state and that type of proximity can fuel very strong rivalries. Steeler hatred makes sense. They’re one of the teams with big success through the decades and it seems like they get pretty favorable treatment from the refs.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:44 AM 11-13-2023
I don't really hate the Ravens
I bet you hate their rings. :-)
[Reply]
Page 168 of 270
« First < 68118158164165166167168 169170171172178218268 > Last »
Up