ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 168 of 210
« First < 68118158164165166167168 169170171172178 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
Cheifton05 08:18 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Fart you, b-hole!!!!!!!!
haha! Hey, nothing wrong with having a scumbag player on our team. You think the Ravens didn't enjoy watching Ray Lewis take their defense to new heights?? And he was a true piece of shit!
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 08:31 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Cheifton05:
He might be a scumbag as a person and a dick, but he is by far the most electric wr in the NFl and the one that scares opposing defenses the most. I'm glad he's a Chief!!
Please explain to me how he is a scumbag of a person...

Do you know him personally?
[Reply]
Cheifton05 09:01 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
Please explain to me how he is a scumbag of a person...

Do you know him personally?
No, but normally when a person is involved in a domestic violence incident, and in this case he plead guilty to choking a pregnant women and punching her in the stomach, pretty sure that qualifies said person as a total scumbag. Next up, the child abuse situation where, regardless of if you believe in his innocence or not, you can't argue with the phone recording that was released where he says (I'm paraphrasing here) "You need to be terrified of me too, bitch!" in response to his partner accusing him of forcing his 3yr old son to open his arms while being punched in the chest as punishment.
So yeah, pretty sure he qualifies as a total scumbag (Ie, someone you wouldn't want to date your daughter or invite to Thanksgiving dinner), BUT, he is one hell of a wr and I'm over the moon happy that he is a Kansas City Chief! It could be worse. I mean, he's not Ray Lewis or OJ!!
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:05 AM 10-08-2021
This turd isn't a Chiefs fan
[Reply]
Cheifton05 09:15 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
I'm a huge Chief's fan actually and have been since 1985. I grew up in Wichita and lived there until I was 13 and was raised by a couple of die hard Chiefs parents. Just because I'm not a fan of one of our players, does not mean I am not a fan of the team. I just happen to not give a fuck about Hill. He's a scumbag and a piece of shit on a personal level but on the field, He's a Chief and an electric WR. Great football player. Shitty person, in my opinion.
[Reply]
kcjayhawks5 09:15 AM 10-08-2021
No, but normally when a person is involved in a domestic violence incident, and in this case he plead guilty to choking a pregnant women and punching her in the stomach, pretty sure that qualifies said person as a total scumbag. Next up, the child abuse situation where, regardless of if you believe in his innocence or not, you can't argue with the phone recording that was released where he says (I'm paraphrasing here) "You need to be terrified of me too, bitch!" in response to his partner accusing him of forcing his 3yr old son to open his arms while being punched in the chest as punishment.
So yeah, pretty sure he qualifies as a total scumbag (Ie, someone you wouldn't want to date your daughter or invite to Thanksgiving dinner), BUT, he is one hell of a wr and I'm over the moon happy that he is a Kansas City Chief! It could be worse. I mean, he's not Ray Lewis or OJ!!
It’s extremely obvious you don’t have all the info for either case and are just here to start shit. Fuck off
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:21 AM 10-08-2021
I'm a huge Chief's fan actually and have been since 1985. I grew up in Wichita and lived there until I was 13 and was raised by a couple of die hard Chiefs parents. Just because I'm not a fan of one of our players, does not mean I am not a fan of the team. I just happen to not give a fuck about Hill. He's a scumbag and a piece of shit on a personal level but on the field, He's a Chief and an electric WR. Great football player. Shitty person, in my opinion.
Liar.
[Reply]
Cheifton05 09:27 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by kcjayhawks5:
It’s extremely obvious you don’t have all the info for either case and are just here to start shit. **** off
I'm not here to start anything. I'm a long time lurker and decided to post for the first time yesterday. Huge KC fan and have been for over 35 years and I have as much right to be here and post my opinions about something as you do. Someone posted in this thread this morning and it bumped to the top of the board and as I was reading through it I decided to post my feelings about the man. Obviously I don't have all the info about either case, none of us do. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to piece together what happened based on the limited amount of information that is available to the general public. the phone conversation with his partner is more than incriminating and shows his true character. And Hill himself openly apologized to the fans, saying we have every right to be mad at him and admitting that he did something very wrong based on letting his emotions get the best of him (beating up his pregnant girlfriend).
So yes, he's pretty much a bonified scumbag. Would you let him date your daughter based on the information that's out there? If so, that's your prerogative. I'll gladly pull for him on the field but I could care less about him otherwise.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:29 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:

I don’t think so either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:32 AM 10-08-2021
I'm not here to start anything. I'm a long time lurker and decided to post for the first time yesterday. Huge KC fan and have been for over 35 years and I have as much right to be here and post my opinions about something as you do. Someone posted in this thread this morning and it bumped to the top of the board and as I was reading through it I decided to post my feelings about the man. Obviously I don't have all the info about either case, none of us do. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to piece together what happened based on the limited amount of information that is available to the general public. the phone conversation with his partner is more than incriminating and shows his true character. And Hill himself openly apologized to the fans, saying we have every right to be mad at him and admitting that he did something very wrong based on letting his emotions get the best of him (beating up his pregnant girlfriend).
So yes, he's pretty much a bonified scumbag. Would you let him date your daughter based on the information that's out there? If so, that's your prerogative. I'll gladly pull for him on the field but I could care less about him otherwise.
No Chiefs fan would ever misspell "Chiefs" in their username. Nor would any Chiefs fan use a pic of Mahomes getting knocked out as their avatar. And every Chiefs fan knows the details of the Tyreek situation, nor would they talk about Tyreek like that.

You sir are a phony.
[Reply]
Cheifton05 09:32 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I don’t think so either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you can think what you wish. I could care less. You have a right to your opinion just like I have a right to mine. I assume you will be cheering for the Chiefs like crazy on Sunday against the Bills...guess what? I will as well!

Question though....do you think Hill is a 'good' person and that both serious accusations against him are totally false and that she was just out to 'get him'?
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:34 AM 10-08-2021
As far as what happened in college, it was most likely pretty terrible. But nobody is who they were at their worst moment. At least I sure hope not, because I've had some bad ones. His brain wasn't even totally formed yet.

The recent stuff is a whole lot murkier. She was obviously half-crazy and deliberately trying to bait him into saying something he'd regret, which he did. If you read the entire transcript (not the selectively-edited one Brooke Pryor first put out), he also pleads with her about how much he loves his son and would never abuse him. There would be no reason for him to do that if it wasn't sincere.

He's obviously got some demons, and maybe he was being too rough with his son, which could have been how he was raised. But I don't think there's any doubt that he loves his son. I totally disagree that he's a scumbag human being.
[Reply]
Dayze 09:34 AM 10-08-2021
I'm a huge Chief's fan actually and have been since 1985. I grew up in Wichita and lived there until I was 13 and was raised by a couple of die hard Chiefs parents. Just because I'm not a fan of one of our players, does not mean I am not a fan of the team. I just happen to not give a **** about Hill. He's a scumbag and a piece of shit on a personal level but on the field, He's a Chief and an electric WR. Great football player. Shitty person, in my opinion.
whatever you say Brooke.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:36 AM 10-08-2021
I see one total scumbag in this thread and it's not Tyreek
[Reply]
Cheifton05 09:37 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
No Chiefs fan would ever misspell "Chiefs" in their username. Nor would any Chiefs fan use a pic of Mahomes getting knocked out as their avatar. And every Chiefs fan knows the details of the Tyreek situation, nor would they talk about Tyreek like that.

You sir are a phony.
Cheifton is a reference to my nickname in high school and yes, it was spelled that way for a reason. That picture of Mahomes getting knocked on his ass is what he is all about. Everyone thought he was done. Finished. And a week later he rises to the occasion like a badass and torches Buffalo in the AFC Championship game. He was down, but NEVER out. If it bothers you or if you don't like what I have to say, simply hit the ignore button and POOF, I'll disappear.
Otherwise, I'll be here reading, posting, and cheering the men in red to another Super Bowl Run!
[Reply]
Page 168 of 210
« First < 68118158164165166167168 169170171172178 > Last »
Up