Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:08 PM 06-05-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Bwahaha..so this clown is blaming her teammates again? Yeah it's obviously their fault Clark has a record 55 TURNOVERS in 11 games and is shooting barely 30% from three!!..yep Clark has NOTHING to do with that at all :-)
55 turnovers with 35 of them being catchable passes...:-)

Weren't you one of the bandleaders on Mahomes drops and our WR sucks thread last year?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:33 PM 06-05-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Angel Reese is a decent enough player. But she is Andre Drummond. Tell me where I’m wrong.
She's MUCH better looking.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 03:48 PM 06-05-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Caitlin Clark:

-Nice
-Christian
-Conservative
-White
-Straight

She’s the WNBA’s worst nightmare
Actually, the WNBA's worst nightmare is the NBA telling them to sink or swim on their own.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:02 PM 06-05-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Caitlin Clark:

-Nice
-Christian
-Conservative
-White
-Straight

She’s the WNBA’s worst nightmare
While I tend to agree, first of all I don’t think there’s been any tell on political affiliation. But all of this also reads like Sabrina ionescu. Clark is very popular because of her style of play and due to her popularity people are upset at the above characteristics. Very strange.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:09 PM 06-05-2024
While I tend to agree, first of all I don’t think there’s been any tell on political affiliation. But all of this also reads like Sabrina ionescu. Clark is very popular because of her style of play and due to her popularity people are upset at the above characteristics. Very strange.
:-) Come on. She was born and raised Catholic in Iowa. Not exactly a stretch to assume she probably leans more Conservative.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:10 PM 06-05-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
:-) Come on. She was born and raised Catholic in Iowa. Not exactly a stretch to assume she probably leans more Conservative.
Angel Reese was born in a toilet bowl in a New Orleans crackhouse.

I wonder what her politics are?
[Reply]
staylor26 05:12 PM 06-05-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
Actually, the WNBA's worst nightmare is the NBA telling them to sink or swim on their own.
Maybe before Clark.
[Reply]
wazu 05:15 PM 06-05-2024
I was raised Catholic in Missouri and the overwhelming majority of my family voted/votes Democrat. From what I observed the whole "religious = conservative" thing doesn't apply as much to Catholics.

Caitlin is a woman in her early 20s. If you want to venture a guess as to politics the odds are probably better that she leans liberal.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:17 PM 06-05-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
I was raised Catholic in Missouri and the overwhelming majority of my family voted/votes Democrat. From what I observed the whole "religious = conservative" thing doesn't apply as much to Catholics.

Caitlin is a woman in her early 20s. If you want to venture a guess as to politics the odds are probably better that she leans liberal.
Really? Go to a Catholic school as well? Not snarking, actually curious.
[Reply]
wazu 05:43 PM 06-05-2024
Really? Go to a Catholic school as well? Not snarking, actually curious.
No, didn't go to Catholic school. Had friends that did though and nowadays most of the ones I can think of vote Democrat. I don't remember priests really ever talking politics. Somehow it was like the 2 topics weren't related, even though in the news there might be stuff about something the pope said.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:54 PM 06-05-2024

I’m also catholic and tend to be a little more liberal. If I had to guess, she is like mahomes in that she’s not going to rock the boat by even hinting at her politics. Especially knowing the sensitivity of a basketball world that can be very outspoken. If she has a hand I doubt she would ever tip it too much. Above all things she seems very careful about what she says and volunteers
[Reply]
SAGA45 06:48 PM 06-05-2024
Above all things she seems very careful about what she says and volunteers
From what I've seen, she's equally as shrewd on the court in terms of the mind games. It reminds me of an old film called The Bad Seed (1956), where this little girl is homicidal, but nobody believes it because outwardly, she's an angel.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:05 PM 06-05-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Angel Reese was born in a toilet bowl in a New Orleans crackhouse.

I wonder what her politics are?
Shut up you bigoted deluded prick :-)
[Reply]
Pablo 07:09 PM 06-05-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Shut up you bigoted deluded prick :-)

Think I found a ball Angel would actually be able to handle

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:09 PM 06-05-2024
No, didn't go to Catholic school. Had friends that did though and nowadays most of the ones I can think of vote Democrat. I don't remember priests really ever talking politics. Somehow it was like the 2 topics weren't related, even though in the news there might be stuff about something the pope said.
Always thought traditional Catholic beliefs lined up a bit more with conservative viewpoints, not necessarily that they actually spoke of politics. But you know what they say about assuming and all that.
[Reply]
Page 168 of 196
« First < 68118158164165166167168 169170171172178 > Last »
Up