ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 167 of 445
« First < 67117157163164165166167 168169170171177217267 > Last »
Hall of Classics>*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****
Mr. Flopnuts 03:16 PM 04-23-2009
Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.
BIG K 10:19 PM 05-27-2010
Originally Posted by luv:
Survived week one. 89 to go!

I have my first quiz on Tuesday.

This place seems slow tonight.

Good for you girl!:-)
chiefschargersmnf 10:21 PM 05-27-2010

congrats luv! i just got my first 3 hrs of sleep in 2 days, slept through flashforward and woke up for the last scene! 108 days until EPIC IV!
luv 10:27 PM 05-27-2010
Originally Posted by chiefschargersmnf:
congrats luv! i just got my first 3 hrs of sleep in 2 days, slept through flashforward and woke up for the last scene! 108 days until EPIC IV!
Can't wait to meet you all.

BIG K, this guy ad his friends are traveling down from northern Canada to see me, and you complain about 2000 miles? :-)

Okay, so maybe MNF is a good reason to come down here, too. :-)
BIG K 10:29 PM 05-27-2010

Just curious my friend, what pointed you in that direction?
BIG K 10:33 PM 05-27-2010
Can't wait to meet you all.

BIG K, this guy ad his friends are traveling down from northern Canada to see me, and you complain about 2000 miles? :-)

Okay, so maybe MNF is a good reason to come down here, too. :-)
Awesome! Actually, since you mentioned it, the family and I are contemplating going to Kansas City to watch a home game this year. If indeed we do that, it would be pretty cool to meet you and whoever else is close by. I have never attended a pro football game and think it would be best to see the Chiefs at home......Your thoughts?

Keep in mind you will have to meet my wife, sorry.:-)
luv 10:35 PM 05-27-2010
Originally Posted by BIG K:
Just curious my friend, what pointed you in that direction?
My job will probably not exist a year from now (maybe not even six months from now). Worked there since I was 22. It's all I know. Law interests me. This school seemed like a good fit.
luv 10:38 PM 05-27-2010
Awesome! Actually, since you mentioned it, the family and I are contemplating going to Kansas City to watch a home game this year. If indeed we do that, it would be pretty cool to meet you and whoever else is close by. I have never attended a pro football game and think it would be best to see the Chiefs at home......Your thoughts?

Keep in mind you will have to meet my wife, sorry.:-)
Papasmurf, me, and a group of Springfield locals have a tailgate at every game. Just let me know which one you plan on attending. I would love to meet you guys (yes, your wife included...lol).
BIG K 10:40 PM 05-27-2010
Papasmurf, me, and a group of Springfield locals have a tailgate at every game. Just let me know which one you plan on attending. I would love to meet you guys (yes, your wife included...lol).
That would be awesome! My buddy and I have been talking about it for years. We have not decided yet but, I am gonna lean toward an easy home game win, you know? :-)
luv 10:53 PM 05-27-2010
That would be awesome! My buddy and I have been talking about it for years. We have not decided yet but, I am gonna lean toward an easy home game win, you know? :-)
I hope that's easier said than done this year.
DaKCMan AP 08:05 AM 05-28-2010
So I was talking with my boss, standing in between his doorway and the hallway and around the corner steps this tall, thin, gorgeous blonde. She walks down the short hallway and, presumably, to one of the cubicles in the Failure Analysis group. Both my boss and I are speechless. I ask who the hell she is and he provided what he knew. A minute or two later she walks back down the hallway and back around the corner. I find out which program she works on and I have a buddy who used to work on that program. Perfect.

I didn't even know a girl who looks like that worked here.
luv 08:12 AM 05-28-2010
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
So I was talking with my boss, standing in between his doorway and the hallway and around the corner steps this tall, thin, gorgeous blonde. She walks down the short hallway and, presumably, to one of the cubicles in the Failure Analysis group. Both my boss and I are speechless. I ask who the hell she is and he provided what he knew. A minute or two later she walks back down the hallway and back around the corner. I find out which program she works on and I have a buddy who used to work on that program. Perfect.

I thought you had a girlfriend?
DaKCMan AP 08:26 AM 05-28-2010
I thought you had a girlfriend?
That ended a couple of months ago.
luv 08:29 AM 05-28-2010
That ended a couple of months ago.
I guess you're so Awesome that I just can't keep up with you.
DaKCMan AP 08:30 AM 05-28-2010
I guess you're so Awesome that I just can't keep up with you.
I guess.
Bane 08:34 AM 05-28-2010

Useless without pics.:-)
Page 167 of 445
« First < 67117157163164165166167 168169170171177217267 > Last »
Up