ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 167 of 173
« First < 67117157163164165166167 168169170171 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
tyreekthefreak 03:47 AM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
So..did Hill INTENTIONALLY break his sons arm? By intentional..I dont mean grabbing and yanking it. I mean a deliberate action with intent to cause a lasting injury..

Did anyone break it, intentionally?

That is all that matters...at least in pertaining to Hill's future with the Chiefs.

Their relationship/custody drama is what it is...two young, selfish, immature people...one with a possible psychiatric condition. Their situation shouldn't be anyone's business beyond if a crime was committed..and even then its debatable.
Agree 100%
BleedingRed 05:35 AM 05-02-2019
Lmao now I know BrownRice is full of shit, in no way shape or forms does CPS work like that. No there investigations do not last a year. And holy shit case workers are not fucking smart.

I’ve dealt with CPS for years with my druggie sister who ODs while her children are around. Do you know how many times CPS has refused to take custody away after a episode over 10 years. 18 times.....

It is a under funded program, and they sure as fuck do not investigate anything for a year. Especially single child cases....

Not only that but CPS CASES are sealed, it could already be done and you wouldn’t fucking know.
BleedingRed 05:37 AM 05-02-2019
Jesus Christ,

CPS has bigger problems than a child with a potential broken arm. There are some seriously shitty people out there. And this case is the LAST thing CPS needs to waste fucking time on....
MahiMike 05:56 AM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by BrownRice:
If you are stating “initially” then you obviously can’t read.

So, you really think that it’s ratting in a situation where you don’t know if a child is really being abused? But two plus two is starting to equal four?

Is it ratting say, after the child wound up seriously hurt, or DEAD? Is it ratting if that tragedy occurred & it came out later that you knew and had been told but did nothing? Didn’t even try to take a preventative measure?! Would you be able to live with yourself? What do you think it would do to one’s career if that information got out? Is it ratting that some of these people actually have morales?

You know, it’s a tough situation when a child is being hurt. It’s even tougher when some batsh*t crazy broad tells one’s girlfriend of abuse happening in their home. Girlfriend struggled with herself to even tell boyfriend, but she had to. Again, morales. Suddenly they’re all caught up in a sh*t storm they had no idea was going to come. Thought the organization would just do a little investigation and it would all be fine and go away. No idea a police report had already been filed. No idea the tweet that was heard around the world was going to land. No idea that once that tweet was read a ****ing stranger had just confirmed everything batsh*t crazy had told you, making you realize you then needed to report it to the authorities, just in case?? BECAUSE MORALES.

It wasn’t the player who filed the actual police report. And it wasn’t the girlfriend that told their employer. Figure that one out. It’s not hard.

Now, talk to me again about ratting?
Who's this Morales guy? Is he even on the team?
SAUTO 06:10 AM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Jesus Christ,

CPS has bigger problems than a child with a potential broken arm. There are some seriously shitty people out there. And this case is the LAST thing CPS needs to waste fucking time on....
You are obviously a piece of shit.

Potential broken arm? Ummm the child had a broken arm. Did he intentionally break his arm? And not by pulling and twisting but on purpose? WTF does that mean? You're ok with tyreek breaking his childs arm as long as he didn't think "i'm going to break his arm" before it broke?

Fuck you.
TEX 06:12 AM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Hint for those getting all wound up about stuff Mahomo posts:

Picture him as an 11-year-old kid who just stumbled upon CP and it'll all make sense and seem more palatable.
Takes one to know one...
GloryDayz 06:13 AM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
If Crystal is indeed "Batshit crazy"...it takes anything she said completely off the table. She's already proven she's manipulative by covertly and goading Hill. This much can be substantiated..

Hill deliberately hurting his son has made no sense from the start...considering what he went through from his college years, and the public scorn he's had to deal with. He had a $100 million dollar contract riding on it....he would literally have the be the dumbest human in the world...the timing of his injury is well after it was a forgone conclusion Hill was going to be very wealthy.

These two factors combined...make me question everything about it...including the timing of the "leak". You had mentioned that Crystal KNEW she wasn't going to end up with Hill...so that in itself would provide a potential motive for something nefarious....she is pregnant with twins and about to be alone.

There is no rational way to combat insanity...

If you cant answer if Hill deliberately broke his child's arm...then I dont completely trust your information.
:-):-):-)
InChiefsHeaven 06:19 AM 05-02-2019
Where is the extended audio available? I can't find it anywhere...
tyreekthefreak 06:23 AM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:

Potential broken arm? Ummm the child had a broken arm. Did he intentionally break his arm? And not by pulling and twisting but on purpose? WTF does that mean? You're ok with tyreek breaking his childs arm as long as he didn't think "i'm going to break his arm" before it broke?

**** you.
You're the idiot here Sauto! You have this picture in your mind of Tyreek doing the "arm-bar" on Zev! Even Crystal admitted Zev could have fallen. Kids fall down all the time and break their arms.

Some "broken" arms are just hairline fractures too. Why do you think Tyreek took a sledgehammer to the kids arm? Accidents happen.....you gonna ruin someones life over an accident?

**** off!
SAUTO 06:28 AM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
You're the idiot here Sauto! You have this picture in your mind of Tyreek doing the "arm-bar" on Zev! Even Crystal admitted Zev could have fallen. Kids fall down all the time and break their arms.

Some "broken" arms are just hairline fractures too. Why do you think Tyreek took a sledgehammer to the kids arm? Accidents happen.....you gonna ruin someones life over an accident?

**** off!
holy fuck, you guys are dumb. you dont know what picture i have in my mind.

you're an idiot
SAUTO 06:29 AM 05-02-2019
its very sad the lengths you dumb fucks will go
tyreekthefreak 06:29 AM 05-02-2019
holy ****, you guys are dumb. you dont know what picture i have in my mind.

you're an idiot
That's it? That's your rebuttal? **** off!
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:34 AM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Where is the extended audio available? I can't find it anywhere...
As far as I know, the only thing that we the public can get our hands on his the KCTV5 audio that of course has no context to it whatsoever.
I swear this whole thing becomes more and more b******* as time goes by. there's no clarity here whatsoever, and a bunch of complete f****** morons just speculating a bunch of bullshit all day long.
BleedingRed 06:38 AM 05-02-2019

**** you.
We don’t even know if Tyreek is responsible for the broken arm, yet alone if it was a accident or not.

So stop being a little bitch....
BleedingRed 06:43 AM 05-02-2019
And for the record CPS Deals with parents who don’t feed their kids, who feed their kids dog food, who chain them up, who sexually abuse them, who torture them, who purposefully give them drugs....

SO YEAH

I think ONE child who might or might not have gotten a broken arm shouldn’t fucking rank very high on there priorities list. Investigate, sure.::: but let’s not spend vast amounts of resources on a child who is living in a house bigger than any of ours...
Page 167 of 173
« First < 67117157163164165166167 168169170171 > Last »
Up