ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 166 of 173
« First < 66116156162163164165166 167168169170 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
dlphg9 12:58 AM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
The longer the case goes the better. Criminal charges will probably not happen. CPS investigation should wrap up soon and they can come to a conclusion so we should hear answers before the season begins

I couldn’t find what all goes into a CPS investigation in Kansas however I did find out what happens in Michigan. I assume it’s very similar. I’m sure they have interviewed neighbors and family members already.

If found that abuse occurred said parent would go onto a registry kind of like a sex offender registry.

CPS already knows who made the complaint and does have access to medical records.

In Michigan CPS investigations must be completed in 30 days or less unless granted an extension.

https://www.michigan.gov/mdhhs/0,588...9484--,00.html
Yeah in Michigan. Did you know in Colorado you can legally purchase and smoke weed, but you could go to jail for it here? Wtf does Michigan's CPS investigations have to do with anything? God damn you're stupid.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:58 AM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You're a ****ing moron. How is BrownRice supposed to know who broke the kids arm or how it was broke? You think Hill is going around telling people that he broke his kids arm? Youre such a ****ing moron it's unbelievable really.
BrownRice seems to know everything about this situation except what really matters the most. and no because I don’t think Hill actually broke his kids arm
Pasta Little Brioni 12:59 AM 05-02-2019
Can we flush the penbrook turd mult...
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:00 AM 05-02-2019
Yeah in Michigan. Did you know in Colorado you can legally purchase and smoke weed, but you could go to jail for it here? Wtf does Michigan's CPS investigations have to do with anything? God damn you're stupid.
The drug is still illegal federally. Class 1 drug. Last I checked CPS investigations by state are very similar to each other
dlphg9 01:00 AM 05-02-2019
BrownRice seems to know everything about this situation except what really matters the most. and no because I don’t think Hill actually broke his kids arm
God damn you are so stupid.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:01 AM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Even if CPS comes to a conclusion, that information still has to be turned over to the criminal courts at that point does not?
in the criminal investigation and subsequent Court proceedings could drag on and on and on for a very long time.
Negative. They are two separate incidents. Criminal investigation and CPS investigation. So far he hasn’t been charged with a criminal charge. CPS can’t charge them with a crime but they can let the DA know what they found
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:02 AM 05-02-2019
God damn you are so stupid.
Don’t be mad just cuz I’m right! Hill will play this year.
dlphg9 01:03 AM 05-02-2019
The drug is still illegal federally. Class 1 drug. Last I checked CPS investigations by state are very similar to each other
Oh last you checked? When was that? Can I see that information? Also wtf does weeds federal classification have to do with anything. You're so bad at arguing. Good God youre so fucking dumb.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:05 AM 05-02-2019
Oh last you checked? When was that? Can I see that information? Also wtf does weeds federal classification have to do with anything. You're so bad at arguing. Good God youre so ****ing dumb.
:-)
dlphg9 01:06 AM 05-02-2019
Negative. They are two separate incidents. Criminal investigation and CPS investigation. So far he hasn’t been charged with a criminal charge. CPS can’t charge them with a crime but they can let the DA know what they found
You literally have no clue what you are talking about. Is this real life right now. Am I being punked? Youre not even answering his question.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:06 AM 05-02-2019
Oh last you checked? When was that? Can I see that information? Also wtf does weeds federal classification have to do with anything. You're so bad at arguing. Good God youre so ****ing dumb.
Keep rocking that Eric Berry profile picture tho. FYI he’s never coming back.
TwistedChief 01:12 AM 05-02-2019
Hint for those getting all wound up about stuff Mahomo posts:

Picture him as an 11-year-old kid who just stumbled upon CP and it'll all make sense and seem more palatable.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:12 AM 05-02-2019
The correct nomenclature is marijuana.

Weed is a slang term along with hash, Mary Jane, dope, reefer, grass, ganja and many more!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:13 AM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Hint for those getting all wound up about stuff Mahomo posts:

Picture him as an 11-year-old kid who just stumbled upon CP and it'll all make sense and seem more palatable.
At least someone gets it :-)
dlphg9 01:33 AM 05-02-2019
The correct nomenclature is marijuana.

Weed is a slang term along with hash, Mary Jane, dope, reefer, grass, ganja and many more!
It's actually Cannabis.
Page 166 of 173
« First < 66116156162163164165166 167168169170 > Last »
Up