ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 165 of 210
« First < 65115155161162163164165 166167168169175 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:01 PM 07-05-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Tyreek did that proposal right.
He sure did!
[Reply]
cabletech94 03:50 PM 07-05-2021
That was the way to do it. Way to go Cheetah!!
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:24 PM 07-05-2021
Cheetah and Keeta 4 ever!
[Reply]
Bowser 08:23 PM 07-05-2021
Congrats Reek. You've ruined it for almost everyone else ever to come and do a proposal, but good on ya.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 09:14 PM 07-05-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Sure, but it's not legal yet and athletes know the rules going in. I will never understand why they just can't stay clear rather than risk blowing their chance. Outdated law or not, it's still the law and the responsibility is on the athlete not to break the law.
Even athletes that train for years aren't perfectly rational creatures and neither are the damn committees suspending athletes for weed.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 09:17 PM 07-05-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Agreed. Medium rare, with a slight tilt toward medium. I don't want it to be chewy.
Sous vide a thick steak at 131.5 degrees for ninety minutes or so and then sear for two minutes each side...
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 06:30 AM 07-06-2021
Sure, but it's not legal yet and athletes know the rules going in. I will never understand why they just can't stay clear rather than risk blowing their chance. Outdated law or not, it's still the law and the responsibility is on the athlete not to break the law.
They aren’t breaking the law in the states that have opened the door to the 21st century. I think we should be asking why some of these states are still being run by people old and dumb enough to still believe the propaganda from Reefer Madness.
[Reply]
TEX 03:32 PM 07-06-2021
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
They aren’t breaking the law in the states that have opened the door to the 21st century. I think we should be asking why some of these states are still being run by people old and dumb enough to still believe the propaganda from Reefer Madness.
Again it doesn't matter what you or I think. The fact is there are rules. The athletes know them. If they break them, there are consequences. Simple stuff. :-)

Perhaps one day it wont matter, because it will all be legal, but it does today.
[Reply]
TEX 03:36 PM 07-06-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Even athletes that train for years aren't perfectly rational creatures and neither are the damn committees suspending athletes for weed.
True. But again, rules are rules...
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:46 PM 07-06-2021
He's come a long way in the past couple years. I hope he has a long and happy marriage, and has a peaceful home life too.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 06:31 PM 07-06-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
I saw a meme yesterday that seems appropriate here on this topic. Can’t compete in the Olympics for weed in your system.

But a man takes hormone changing drugs to compete in a women’s event: is ok.

But I digress; congrats to Tyreek. Hope you got a good one who loves you for you and not just a good digger looking for a payday.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 06:34 PM 07-06-2021
Again it doesn't matter what you or I think. The fact is there are rules. The athletes know them. If they break them, there are consequences. Simple stuff. :-)

Perhaps one day it wont matter, because it will all be legal, but it does today.
So just to clarify, you’re talking about the Olympic “laws” right? It almost seemed like you were trying to insinuate that weed is still actually illegal, so that’s why I was pointing out that it’s not in most states that have jumped into this century.
[Reply]
eDave 12:47 AM 07-07-2021

True. But again, rules are rules...
Seems like the only one not complaining is her. She's taking it like a champ. Am impressed and have no doubt she feels like utter shit for letting herself, her fans, and her team down. Pulling her from the relay is suspect but I haven't read up on the reasoning. Relays are a pretty sycronized thing so maybe it's a flow issue after the absense.
[Reply]
Valiant 09:48 AM 07-07-2021
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Even when legal it will probably be outlawed for most sports .

It is a performance enhancing drug for some people.

People take it to get over pain and allow you to compete and recovery more quickly. Hell it does wonders for cancer patients.

It is not just about getting high.

If allowed everyone not on it would be a competitive disadvantage depending on the sport
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:23 AM 07-07-2021
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Even when legal it will probably be outlawed for most sports .

It is a performance enhancing drug for some people.

People take it to get over pain and allow you to compete and recovery more quickly. Hell it does wonders for cancer patients.

It is not just about getting high.

If allowed everyone not on it would be a competitive disadvantage depending on the sport
Not this shit again....
[Reply]
Page 165 of 210
« First < 65115155161162163164165 166167168169175 > Last »
Up