ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 164 of 379
« First < 64114154160161162163164 165166167168174214264 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 07:03 PM 01-19-2020
Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:04 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
Didn't they just run straight at Dee Ford last year?
Of course. That's what I told the troll who went "how you guys gonna handle Deeeeeee Fooooord!?"

I said " if he's not hurt or offsides? We'll run right at him."

Another one went "How did Gus Bradley's defense handle Mahomes?"

I said "he sent Frank Clark after him."

We're in great shape for this matchup.
[Reply]
BangbangNinerGang 10:07 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by All22:
No one ever said the Chiefs weren't impressive. At the beginning of the season I picked the Chiefs to be here.

But people on this forum have a problem. Calmly saying we think our team is going to win gets virtiol in return.
Well if there is one thing that is clear it is that the Chief fans think they are going to beat the 49ers like Frank Clark and Tyreek Hill beat their spouses and kids.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:07 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by All22:
The discussion is about whether or not your defense has been playing "lights out" not whether or not you won.
A 51-7 run over three quarters qualifies for me.

A 21-7 run also qualifies.

If it doesn't for you, well, there simply isn't much I can do to convince you.

You'll see on Feb 2nd.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:09 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by BangbangNinerGang:
Well if there is one thing that is clear it is that the Chief fans think they are going to beat the 49ers like Frank Clark and Tyreek Hill beat their spouses and kids.
I thought the Mods were going to take out the trash from this thread? :-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:11 AM 01-23-2020
Oh, that's original.

Don't know about the Frank Clark situation, but Tyreek actually never beat his former girlfriend or his son. We now know that as a fact.

You must have missed that. Keep getting your news from Mike Florio at PFT and you'll continue to be misinformed.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:12 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Gotta report it.

My guess is that GangBangNinerMom isn't long for this thread.
[Reply]
PHOG 10:12 AM 01-23-2020
This one especially, ==> BANGGANGYOURMOM.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:13 AM 01-23-2020
The Chiefs should sign players with better morals...like Aldon Smith and Reuben Foster
[Reply]
BangbangNinerGang 10:13 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Oh, that's original.

Don't know about the Frank Clark situation, but Tyreek actually never beat his former girlfriend or his son. We now know that as a fact.

You must have missed that. Keep getting your news from Mike Florio at PFT and you'll continue to be misinformed.
So Tyreek didnt plead guilty to domestic violence, ever? Pretty sure he did. And its no surprise an NFL star bought himself out of a charge.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:15 AM 01-23-2020
Congrats, you're now restricted to posting in the Romper Room.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:15 AM 01-23-2020
So Tyreek didnt plead guilty to domestic violence, ever? Pretty sure he did. And its no surprise an NFL star bought himself out of a charge.
No, he didn't plead guilty, dumbass.

He made an open plea in order to go into a diversion program, after which it went off his record.

So not only is not a "guilty" plea that isn't on his record, but she later admitted she made it all up.

Click the link and read that before you get banned from the thread for being an asshole :
https://medium.com/@claywendler/sex-...l-95ca27954911

Edit : nevermind.

DaFace fixed his shit.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:16 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Congrats, you're now restricted to posting in the Romper Room.
Fixed his shit, DaFace!!
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:20 AM 01-23-2020
According to Andy's press conference yesterday (from what I heard on the radio)- the game plan has already been installed, shit is packed and ready, all media schedules for the players are set and they leave tomorrow for Miami.

This team is locked and loaded. Completly prepared, rested, and every person in the organization is all on the same page.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:21 AM 01-23-2020
According to Andy's press conference yesterday (from what I heard on the radio)- the game plan has already been installed, shit is packed and ready, all media schedules for the players are set and they leave tomorrow for Miami.

This team is locked and loaded. Completly prepared, rested, and every person in the organization is all on the same page.
Pretty sure they leave Saturday. Friday is a normal practice day.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:22 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Pretty sure they leave Saturday. Friday is a normal practice day.
Correct.
[Reply]
Page 164 of 379
« First < 64114154160161162163164 165166167168174214264 > Last »
Up