« First < 64114154160161162163164 165166167168174 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Katipan 08:53 AM 06-04-2024
I don't really care what the media says. That's also a you thing.

She got pushed down on the fancy court for the same reason girls get pushed down on blacktop.
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:02 AM 06-04-2024

Larry Bird was once called the “great white hope”

Now Caitlin Clark is called the “great white bitch”

Crackers of the Week $CTESPN pic.twitter.com/k1CDPg9OdT

— AB (@AB84) June 3, 2024

Please rename thread Caitlin Clark: Cracker of the Week
[Reply]
tredadda 09:08 AM 06-04-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Sure but I don’t think it’s just jealousy. Women’s sports for the “old guard” has been heavily linked to activism and social issues. For the wnba that’s been fighting for relevance it’s especially true. In their fight for being included they’ve become exclusive to others who don’t fit a specific stereotype. This would be a very different issue if outrage mongers didn’t insist on injecting themselves into the situation.

I think USWNT learned that the hard way and they’re going back to their roots of focusing way more on soccer than all the outside stuff
I think the USWNT changed when a certain someone retired.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:54 AM 06-04-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I think the USWNT changed when a certain someone retired.
Yes without a doubt. And that one person pulled everyone on the team along for the ride in order to be intentionally provocative.
[Reply]
ghak99 10:07 AM 06-04-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Angel ain't lying. Her name holds weight too hence why she's been in Cardi B videos, danced on stage with Megsn thee Stallion, invited to the met gala etc. Plus her following online is pretty much unmatched.
:-)

Puts her on a list of ratchet snatch sex workers from the bottom rung of society and keeps referencing click bait while clearly not understanding why the rest of society isn't interested in supporting her.
[Reply]
BEAVER 10:11 AM 06-04-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Lol Angel's popularity is because she became a star after beating Clark and then causing a big storm at the end which created fanbases for both her and Caitlin. Her fans love her just like Caitlin's fan love her. And it's a GREAT thing for the game.
Attendance at non-Caitlin Clark WNBA games this past weekend:

Attendance at Caitlin Clark WNBA games this past weekend:

In case you missed it, here is what Reese had to say:

"The reason why we're watching women's basketball is not just because of 1 person. It's because of me, too. I want y'all to realize that."
[Reply]
tredadda 10:14 AM 06-04-2024
Originally Posted by BEAVER:
Attendance at non-Caitlin Clark WNBA games this past weekend:

Attendance at Caitlin Clark WNBA games this past weekend:

In case you missed it, here is what Reese had to say:

"The reason why we're watching women's basketball is not just because of 1 person. It's because of me, too. I want y'all to realize that."
Was gonna post something along these lines.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:18 AM 06-04-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:

She got pushed down on the fancy court for the same reason girls get pushed down on blacktop.
I think it is way more than fair to ask how these shit stirrers comments are impacting how other players perceive of her. Or the leagues unwillingness to protect her. It’s less about one physical act which could have been provoked by clark. The fact that she didn’t even get a flagrant call on something that would get an nba player possibly ejected is crazy. Considering that the nba goes scorched earth if you even pinky tap lebron. The fact that her teammates in a league we are told is physical and in your face gave zero shits about defending her isn’t a great look either. There is without a doubt a vibe that others, including the league and team you’d think would be furiously defending her, are buying into these shit stirred narratives and are reluctantly supportive. And that ain’t just jealousy.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:20 AM 06-04-2024
Gotta love the WNBA. Bitch and moan for years that nobody cares about them, then finally they get their version of Jordan to elevate the entire league, but she's too good so everyone hates her, including the league's media.

Can't make this shit up. They deserve to fail. Hell, they should have years ago.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:22 AM 06-04-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Gotta love the WNBA. Bitch and moan for years that nobody cares about them, then finally they get their version of Jordan to elevate the entire league, but she's too good so everyone hates her, including the league's media.

Can't make this shit up. They deserve to fail. Hell, they should have years ago.
They would have failed but the NBA figured it was easier to keep the league over dealing with the media backlash.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:24 AM 06-04-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:

Yeah, no idea why people cry about Clark's performances due to ESPN's hype.... she seems really down to earth, WTF do you want her to do... call up ESPN and tell them to stop it? :-)

wHy IsNt ShE lIvInG uP tO sOmEoNe eLsE's InSaNe ExPeCtAtIoNs?!?
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:25 AM 06-04-2024
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I'm still trying to figure out why her teammates didn't step up to get her back. Man, even in HS, you don't pull that **** without getting the **** knocked out of you for the next quarter or so.
Women tend not on average to circle the wagons like men do.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:38 AM 06-04-2024
The funniest part about this whole thing is Clark literally holds the fate of the entire league in her hands. I hope she gets fed up with this bullshit and goes and plays in Europe or something, and tells all her fans on social media to never watch another WNBA game. That league would be instantly over, aside from the NBA continuing to fund it strictly for PC reasons.

It's amazing these people can be so oblivious. Well, actually it's not, but I digress.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:42 AM 06-04-2024

and they are physically beating the shit out of the person that made the WNBA relevant--even before she played one second for them
[Reply]
Nirvana58 10:43 AM 06-04-2024

Women hating on other women that are better than them.

Who ever could have seen that coming. :-)
[Reply]
Page 164 of 196
« First < 64114154160161162163164 165166167168174 > Last »
Up