ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 163 of 189
« First < 63113153159160161162163 164165166167173 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Katipan 03:49 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
PM me. Please.

I have no idea what I'm doing and since I'm going to an out-of-state dispensary, I'd like to place my order ahead of time online. :-)
My go to leave the house not going to work or kids practice kit.

download instagram photo high resolution

PM you tonight ❤
[Reply]
Katipan 03:50 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Seriously?
I bet its been 35-40 years since I have smoked hash. I remember in the late 70's they sprayed all the Mexican weed (like 24 thousand fields) with paraquat and hash was all you could get. We certainly got inventive on ways to consume hash during those years.
Cute little bricks.
Like finger hash.
One is softer than the other but I forget which one.
Don't tell my staff.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:52 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
My go to leave the house not going to work or kids practice kit.

download instagram photo high resolution

PM you tonight ❤
So you've got a jar of wax or whatever that is, a butane torch, and an iPhone. Do I use the iPhone to smoke it? :-)
[Reply]
Katipan 03:53 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
So you've got a jar of wax or whatever that is, a butane torch, and an iPhone. Do I use the iPhone to smoke it? :-)
There's a straw you neanderthal.
[Reply]
seclark 03:57 PM 03-10-2023
A ball of hash wrapped in cheese cloth.
That was a stash.
sec
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:58 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
There's a straw you neanderthal.
Oh shit, I didn't even see it.

At first glance, the device in the upper left looked like it was attached, and thus part of, the butane torch. I see now they're not connected.

I'm much too high for this.
[Reply]
Katipan 04:04 PM 03-10-2023
That's an old iPhone too.
I just didn't want you to think i pulled that picture from somewhere else :-)

I have fancier versions of everything in that picture except the iphone but I much prefer accidently dropping or losing cheap things.

Butane is $6 a can. No USB cord needed. 😉
[Reply]
penguinz 05:34 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
That's strange. In almost all cases, cartridges/concentrates have a much higher THC% than flower. Generally more than double.
Didn't say I don't get high off vaping. It is just a different, less enjoyable high.

THC% is not the end all be all. All the other cannabinoids and terps have a large impact.

I have some 32% flower right now that barely takes the edge off and another strain that is less than 20% and it will knock you on your ass.

Think about 30+ years ago... Flower back then always around 13% on the high end and that shit was leaps and bounds better than all this commercial flower.
[Reply]
penguinz 05:36 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
I realized he might have been talking about vaping flower. Probably my confusion. When I hear vape these days I immediately think cartridges or concentrates, as that's how the dispensary categorizes it.
Yes, flower
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:57 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Didn't say I don't get high off vaping. It is just a different, less enjoyable high.

THC% is not the end all be all. All the other cannabinoids and terps have a large impact.

I have some 32% flower right now that barely takes the edge off and another strain that is less than 20% and it will knock you on your ass.

Think about 30+ years ago... Flower back then always around 13% on the high end and that shit was leaps and bounds better than all this commercial flower.
Yeah I don’t have that problem. With a couple exceptions, every strain I’ve vaped is really potent. In fact a couple of my friends don’t vape with me because they said it’s too much for them. They sit and smoke buds all day but I don’t know what kind, probably some indica or something.

Like I said before: one we are different people so there’s that variable. And I only buy sativa strains. I want a mental high without drowsiness or munchies. I never buy indica or anything with high amount of CBD.

You said vaping was less enjoyable high. I think almost the exact opposite so it’s obvious we are way different in both how it affects us and what we want to feel, despite the fact that we both like to get high. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:01 PM 03-10-2023
And to be honest, this kind of shit just makes me love marijuana more. It may not be a miracle drug but it is certainly a “wonder”.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:22 PM 03-10-2023
'SIGH" Excuse me, I've been asked to the garage. :-)

Edit: Mmmm pretty good.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:51 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by PHOG:

:-)
[Reply]
penguinz 08:16 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by PHOG:

I am about to take the dog on a walk. Hopefully I won't be able to find my way home.
[Reply]
phisherman 08:27 PM 03-10-2023
Any recommendations for a basic dabs rig?
[Reply]
Page 163 of 189
« First < 63113153159160161162163 164165166167173 > Last »
Up