ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 162 of 173
« First < 62112152158159160161162 163164165166172 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
BlackOp 08:23 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
You kids decided to take chances with your lives?
Everybody did this back then...it was actually fun. No helicopter ass wipes trying to control what someone else was doing...we didn't go around shooting up schools and shopping malls back then either...or drop bath salts..suicide rates were really low too....and obese children were rare.

No generation from this point forward will ever know what being free felt like...internet made quick work of that. Now we have death and fear culture..
GloryDayz 08:29 PM 05-01-2019
He good still?
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:32 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
He good still?
So far so good! CPS investigation should wrap up in a week or two so we should know more then
In58men 08:32 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
He good still?
HE BEEN GOOD!!!!!!
-King- 08:33 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Everybody did this back then...it was actually fun. No helicopter ass wipes trying to control what someone else was doing...we didn't go around shooting up schools and shopping malls back then either...or drop bath salts..suicide rates were really low too....and obese children were rare.
...and a lot more people and kids died those days too. Fuck the government for trying to protect kids!

I don't care if adults dont wear seatbelts. It's stupid, but not really my problem unless you become a flying projectile in an accident. But if you don't put your kids in a car seat you're a stupid piece of shit.
GloryDayz 08:33 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
So far so good! CPS investigation should wrap up in a week or two so we should know more then
Cool, let's hope it all works out well and we celebrate a SB victory.
-King- 08:34 PM 05-01-2019
By the way ...I always find it funny how Mr.The NFL is rigged is always so invested in shit.
GloryDayz 08:35 PM 05-01-2019
...and a lot more people and kids died those days too. Fuck the government for trying to protect kids!

I don't care if adults dont wear seatbelts. It's stupid, but not really my problem unless you become a flying projectile in an accident. But if you don't put your kids in a car seat you're a stupid piece of shit.
Chieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefs!!!
BlackOp 08:44 PM 05-01-2019
By the way ...I always find it funny how Mr.The NFL is rigged is always so invested in shit.
I'm invested in "innocent until proven guilty"...that's the only reason I'm mincing in this thread. Your generation doesn't seem to care about it..

Tabloid/Junk news was confined to the National Enquirer in the check out line back then...people didnt give a shit about athletes personal lives. Now..it's all people listen to..
Simply Red 08:54 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Kman34:
I know who it was but I'm not going to out them... This thread isn't about me throwing a fit... Sorry
AWW! how sweet! very sweetheart non-move dear!
Kman34 08:57 PM 05-01-2019
I'm invested in "innocent until proven guilty"...that's the only reason I'm mincing in this thread. Your generation doesn't seem to care about it..

Tabloid/Junk news was confined to the National Enquirer in the check out line back then...people didnt give a shit about athletes personal lives. Now..it's all people listen to..
Len Dawson beat the shit out of a friend of my Dads at the Corner Bar here in Liberty Mo when training camp was at William Jewell College... I'm sure some beat writers from the papers knew about it but didn't report it... Different times...
Kiimo 08:59 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Len Dawson beat the shit out of a friend of my Dads at the Corner Bar here in Liberty Mo when training camp was at William Jewell College... I'm sure some beat writers from the papers knew about it but didn't report it... Different times...
Was your dad's friend 3
Kman34 09:01 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Was your dad's friend 3
Nope... Grown man...was being a asshole...
Titty Meat 09:04 PM 05-01-2019

You must have missed the part where he was convicted for domestic violence previously and on tape threatening her again. Also the DA said a crime occured.
Butter Bear 05-01-2019, 09:05 PM
This message has been deleted by SAUTO.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:08 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Butter Bear:
So --

I finally listened to more of the audio released, and not just the, "you should be terrified of me too, bitch" part ...

I don't understand what the media is doing these days. If you are going to release the audio, why don't you release the whole 11 minute clip, unadulterated, so that we can form an actual opinion. The entire first part of this audio is saying how, "he's the only one who plays with his son", "his son always loves on him", "he disciplines his son because his son is black and white people aren't going to give a shit about his kid and he doesn't want his kid to be walked over in this world."

All seems like reasonable things to think, as a black man, who grew up without a father. Should he be whipping his 3 year old with a belt? Probably not -- but I'm a white guy who grew up in a two parent household and I can't pretend to contextualize how Tyreek thinks is the proper way to raise a child, nor will I judge.

The conversation, much like the Donald Sterling tape, was a vindictive bitch looking for an "insurance policy" where she could needle incriminating sound from Tyreek so that Tyreek couldn't simply just leave her (or so she thought). He even says, "this clearly isn't a match made in heaven."

Crystal is trying to get Tyreek pissed off and he eventually loses his cool and says, what I believe to be tongue in cheek, "you should be terrified of me too, bitch."

She was sitting there and just reeming him and trying to get him to admit he abused his son, which he continuously denied.

If your girlfriend, or wife, continuously nags at you about something over, and over, and over again -- and you are sitting there thinking you are having a private conversation -- you might be surprised at regrettable things you'd say that could be taken out of context as well.

This all just seems like 1 big railroading of a guy that, presumably, everyone close to Crystal hates -- for what happened in 2014 and perhaps even for him being a black man, or for her going back to him after the whole ordeal.

I went from being 100% sure Tyreek was done to thinking, maybe, once JoCo can't pursue charges (again), he might just get a suspension for the distraction and everyone moves on (hopefully Tyreek without Crystal going forward).

In all honesty -- he seemed like the more rational party in that audio clip. KCTV5 just decided to only air the juicy parts without context, you know, because 2019.
These are pretty much my thoughts as well
Butter Bear 05-01-2019, 09:14 PM
This message has been deleted by SAUTO.
Page 162 of 173
« First < 62112152158159160161162 163164165166172 > Last »
Up