ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 162 of 208
« First < 62112152158159160161162 163164165166172 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*.* NEW- 2014 General Fitness Thread *.*
penguinz 01:44 PM 08-13-2014
I guess we filled up the old one... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280149

Welcome to 2014! Now get your ass in top physical condition!

No one else started it so here it is!

**From the 2013 Thread**

If you want to get back into lifting, or need a new lifting routine, START HERE:

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi...inner_Programs

If you have questions about the SS programs, look here:

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

Keep in mind that you're a novice lifter for a longer period of time than you think you are. Novice lifting can last anywhere from a few months to a year or two, depending on how hard you hit the weights and where you started.

Once you've reached the point where you don't make regular progress on the SS program, you are ready to move on to the intermediate stage, which can last you for a good number of years. Find it HERE:

http://madcow.hostzi.com/5x5_Program/Linear_5x5.htm

If you're a very advanced lifter (many, many years of CONSISTENT weight training), then there are lot of programs out there, and which one you pick is simply a matter of preference. If you're really that advanced, you should know what works for you and what doesn't by this point.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:11 PM 05-07-2017
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay:
Any of you guys ever used an online coach before? Seems like it could work if not it's not a terrible waste of money.
I'd be inclined to get an actual personal trainer who knows what they are doing. Can teach you how to improve your main lifts and provide you actual 1:1 coaching over something that's done solely online. What kind of money do they charge for online coach.

Hell Billay, I used to be a personal trainer and have a BS in exercise science. I wouldn't mind helping you.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:12 PM 05-07-2017
Originally Posted by penguinz:
I am somewhere in this picture..

Is that a 6pack under that yellow shirt?
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:23 PM 05-07-2017
I am somewhere in this picture..

Orange shoes
[Reply]
Silock 08:34 PM 05-07-2017
Nice, Pen! You gonna get called up to the MLS any time soon?
[Reply]
penguinz 08:39 PM 05-07-2017
Originally Posted by Silock:
Nice, Pen! You gonna get called up to the MLS any time soon?
Never. This was an exhibition game. Started doing this way too late to make it to that level!
[Reply]
penguinz 08:40 PM 05-07-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Is that a 6pack under that yellow shirt?
i like food way too much to ever have a six pack that would show through a shirt!
[Reply]
lewdog 08:40 PM 05-07-2017
i like food way too much to ever have a six pack that would show through a shirt!
Me too man.

We are one.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:48 PM 05-07-2017
I'd be inclined to get an actual personal trainer who knows what they are doing. Can teach you how to improve your main lifts and provide you actual 1:1 coaching over something that's done solely online. What kind of money do they charge for online coach.

Hell Billay, I used to be a personal trainer and have a BS in exercise science. I wouldn't mind helping you.
$100 a month. Im not so much worried about lifting technique as I am diet, having someone hold me accountable while spending money seems like some great extra motivation.
[Reply]
In58men 09:40 PM 05-07-2017
My results are showing. It's not easy, but if you keep at it big things will happen. Top pic was taken this past Jan, bottom a couple weeks ago. A 40+ lb difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:44 PM 05-07-2017
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
My results are showing. It's not easy, but if you keep at it big things will happen. Top pic was taken this past Jan, bottom a couple weeks ago. A 40+ lb difference.

Nice job!
[Reply]
Silock 10:06 PM 05-07-2017
Never. This was an exhibition game. Started doing this way too late to make it to that level!
Really? I believe in you. You always made good calls when we had you.
[Reply]
Silock 10:07 PM 05-07-2017
Me too man.

We are one.
I guess it depends on the shirt...
[Reply]
Dunit35 10:38 PM 05-07-2017

Good work man.

Feels good losing all that weight doesn't it?

I'm down 38. The only thing that sucks about it is that I had to buy new work uniforms. Pants ran me $80 and the shirt ran another $65.

It's nice wearing my old clothes again.
[Reply]
Silock 10:42 PM 05-07-2017

Keep up the good work, man!
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:15 PM 05-07-2017
So it's not a steroid, requires no SERM or PCT and actually works? That's pretty much unheard of. Currently you are using not stacked with anything else?

$140 for 30 day supply though? Really worth that?
Yes.. nothing that I wasnt already on.

Its cheaper at other places. SouthernSarms was one I believe.

Like.I said it works well enough that Mendez thought it was worth the risk. After 3 months I believe you become desensitized to it and it doesn't have the same effect.. Also maybe something to run with Tren since Tren kills cardio.
[Reply]
Page 162 of 208
« First < 62112152158159160161162 163164165166172 > Last »
Up