ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 162 of 332
« First < 62112152158159160161162 163164165166172212262 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
otherstar 04:05 PM 04-08-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Really? Kind of figured they'd do that. Especially since Jeff got his DWI
I figured someone younger would win.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:05 PM 04-08-2018
Tanahashi and Okada are actually in the crowd to watch Styles and Nakamura. You know they're going to go crazy. Also, Nakamura supposedly is going to have an awesome entrance.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:10 PM 04-08-2018
Also, are we seriously going to get Cena reaction shots all night?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:01 PM 04-08-2018
Will be behind on it tonight so have fun fuckos
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:07 PM 04-08-2018
Okay, I get not giving Balor the win. Vince doesn't like him. No shock there. But why the **** would you waste 3 years of Asuka like that? She's completely done now. You can't ever build her back up to the point she was. What a waste. And I'm sure it was just to surprise all the smarks. She's nothing now. Might as well just put her back in NXT. She'll be midcard with ****ing Carmella and Naomi now.

Watch Vince put AJ over Shinsuke later, too, in a 5 minute match, just to stick it to all the online marks.

Two good matches with two finishes I hate so far. What a lame way to start.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 06:16 PM 04-08-2018
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Okay, I get not giving Balor the win. Vince doesn't like him. No shock there. But why the **** would you waste 3 years of Asuka like that? She's completely done now. You can't ever build her back up to the point she was. What a waste. And I'm sure it was just to surprise all the smarks. She's nothing now. Might as well just put her back in NXT. She'll be midcard with ****ing Carmella and Naomi now.

Watch Vince put AJ over Shinsuke later, too, in a 5 minute match, just to stick it to all the online marks.

Two good matches with two finishes I hate so far. What a lame way to start.
I guess we see it differently.....it would be hard for me to buy an Asuka win over Charlotte Flair.

As for giving the win to Rollins...I am fine with that.
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:20 PM 04-08-2018
And now they put over Jinder. Jesus. :-)
[Reply]
otherstar 06:22 PM 04-08-2018
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
I guess we see it differently.....it would be hard for me to buy an Asuka win over Charlotte Flair.

Same here, about Asuka over Charlotte.

I was surprised the Jinder Mahal won that, especially given how over Rusev is right now.
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:28 PM 04-08-2018
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:

There's zero reason to have her win the rumble, then challenge across brands, if you aren't going to give her the win. Beating Charlotte builds her into the top champion in WWE, maintains the win streak, which in turn makes it a bigger deal down the road when someone finally does beat her, whether it's Ronda or Charlotte or someone else.

Doing what they did today just makes her look weak, and does resolutely nothing for Charlotte right now, or for business in the future.

The only thing they did was provide a surprise finish that completely kills Asuka. Nothing positive whatsoever came out of the match. It's one of the stupidest finishes I can remember.

Which basically makes it classic Vince, killing any talent that didn't come from his system.
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:35 PM 04-08-2018
Originally Posted by otherstar:
I was surprised the Jinder Mahal won that, especially given how over Rusev is right now.
It's like they they're booking the opposite of the popular predictions, just for the sake of surprise. Or they're giving the finger to online fans.

This should be interesting. I can't imagine them putting HHH and Steph over, but it's been bizzaromania so far.

Maybe the last two finishes were made to make this one seem less predictable.
[Reply]
otherstar 06:39 PM 04-08-2018
It's like they they're booking the opposite of the popular predictions, just for the sake of surprise. Or they're giving the finger to online fans.

This should be interesting. I can't imagine them putting HHH and Steph over, but it's been bizzaromania so far.

That's what I'm hoping...and frankly giving the finger to some online fans is not a bad thing...lol.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:44 PM 04-08-2018

Just like WM32. Good matches with stupid booking for no reason.
[Reply]
otherstar 06:53 PM 04-08-2018
This mixed tag match has been much better than I would have thought...so far. It depends on how it ends.
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:59 PM 04-08-2018
Yeah, that couldn't have gone much better.

Her punching the shit out of Hunter was classic. LOL
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:00 PM 04-08-2018
I think I'm the only guy on earth that doesn't like new day.
[Reply]
Page 162 of 332
« First < 62112152158159160161162 163164165166172212262 > Last »
Up