ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 162 of 617
« First < 62112152158159160161162 163164165166172212262 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

J Diddy 05:33 PM 05-26-2013
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
You trying to get me to drive up to Springpatch and put another hole in your rectum? /internettoughguy
Where I'm from we stretch it to the point of no recognition rather than install a new one.
cabletech94 05:35 PM 05-26-2013
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Where I'm from we stretch it to the point of no recognition rather than install a new one.
/missoura
Discuss Thrower 05:35 PM 05-26-2013
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Oh man.

Come to Springfield.

I'm not saying we have the most luxurious selection on earth, but I can get you 25 kinds of any kind of beer you like on any given night.
I remember when I hung out at Patton Alley
OrtonsPiercedTaint 05:36 PM 05-26-2013
I'd imagine PGM knew a back up might be needed. I hope it's a salty veteran instead of a rookie puke.
lewdog 05:36 PM 05-26-2013
:-) You haven't been here in a while. Come to Branson, I'll personally take you on a fantastic beer tour.
Branson huh? We had a 5th grade Christmas play about country singers and old west guys along with Santa Clause, that was based in Branson, Missouri. I shit you not.
Mr. Flopnuts 05:53 PM 05-26-2013
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Branson huh? We had a 5th grade Christmas play about country singers and old west guys along with Santa Clause, that was based in Branson, Missouri. I shit you not.
Branson is SOOOOO much more than that now. There's plenty of that shit running around, but it's diversified in ways I didn't expect when I moved down here 3 years ago. I absolutely love the area. The food sucks, but there's a fuck ton to do for anyone.
SAUTO 05:54 PM 05-26-2013
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
What mile marker are you at? What bar? We're at mile marker 8 and headed out for a ride, no idea where we'll stop
Go to Truman dam. That's a good stopping point
Posted via Mobile Device
SAUTO 05:56 PM 05-26-2013
Branson is SOOOOO much more than that now. There's plenty of that shit running around, but it's diversified in ways I didn't expect when I moved down here 3 years ago. I absolutely love the area. The food sucks, but there's a fuck ton to do for anyone.
I like going to Branson
Posted via Mobile Device
Mr. Flopnuts 05:56 PM 05-26-2013
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
It's good to be a king......
Hey, I won't make you kneel, but there are expectations in this kingdom.
Mr. Flopnuts 05:56 PM 05-26-2013
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I like going to Branson
Posted via Mobile Device
Next time tell me you're coming and I'll save you a fuck ton of money. LOL, and no, I'm not trying to get you to take a timeshare presentation. As a local, I get discounts on EVERYTHING. As a timeshare guy, that increases.
lewdog 05:57 PM 05-26-2013
Next time tell me you're coming and I'll save you a **** ton of money. LOL, and no, I'm not trying to get you to take a timeshare presentation. As a local, I get discounts on EVERYTHING. As a timeshare guy, that increases.
I never had a reason to visit Branson, Missouri but now it seems a reason has appeared......
MTG#10 05:58 PM 05-26-2013
Fuck you. Late fee. Do 3, or I'm closing the thread.
Please do, Im wasting way too much time here.
Mr. Flopnuts 05:58 PM 05-26-2013
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I never had a reason to visit Branson, Missouri but now it seems a reason has appeared......
There is a TON to do. For anyone. Now, I'm not blanketing my offer of discounts for everyone because it's a lot of time and work, however, Lewdog you have done enough for me privately that I would be happy to offer that to you as well.
Simply Red 06:03 PM 05-26-2013
I want to lay this out on the table, regarding Hootie's ability to see the importance in 'interesting' while posting as a poster on CP - "Interesting" - it's not used often on here, when others recognize various Posters' talent.

I have said and said it and said it.

"Interesting" is the best quality a CPer can bring to the table - just before humor.

I like Hootie's ability to recognize just how critical "interesting" is, on here.

Mr. Flopnuts 06:03 PM 05-26-2013
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I want to lay this out on the table, regarding Hootie's ability to see the importance in 'interesting' while posting as a poster on CP - "Interesting" - it's not used often on here, when others recognize various Posters' talent.

I have said and said it and said it.

"Interesting" is the best quality a CPer can bring to the table - just before humor.

I like Hootie's ability to recognize just how critical "interesting" is on here.
I like your comic sans font, you sexy beast.
Page 162 of 617
« First < 62112152158159160161162 163164165166172212262 > Last »
Up