Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:43 PM 06-03-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Angel ain't lying. Her name holds weight too hence why she's been in Cardi B videos, danced on stage with Megsn thee Stallion, invited to the met gala etc. Plus her following online is pretty much unmatched.
:-)... no one outside LSU and some fringe WNBA would know who she was if it weren't for CC...
[Reply]
New World Order 08:45 PM 06-03-2024
Angel ain't lying. Her name holds weight too hence why she's been in Cardi B videos, danced on stage with Megsn thee Stallion, invited to the met gala etc. Plus her following online is pretty much unmatched.
No shame in getting popular off Caitlin Clark
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:54 PM 06-03-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
No shame in getting popular off Caitlin Clark
Caitlin Clark is more famous because Angel Reese exists.

Angel Reese is more famous because Caitlin Clark exists.

That's okay. There's no shame in saying it. But AR gained more fame due to CC than the reverse. And that's okay to acknowledge. Life isn't fair and neither is women's basketball popularity metrics.
[Reply]
wazu 08:55 PM 06-03-2024
She also leans into the "heel" role so well. I can only name two WNBA players and Angel is one of them.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:33 PM 06-03-2024
Angel Reese has built a good brand for herself. She’s definitely plenty relevant. That being said, if Caitlin clark packed her bags today reese wouldn’t impact ratings. Her brand is largely built on persona. But in terms of play on the court it’s like saying you drove 2 hours to watch Andre Drummond
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:41 PM 06-03-2024
It’s actually an interesting contrast because Caitlin seems pretty lowkey off the court. She’s not an influencer the way angel is. It still feels like a dream that in kc we have in kelce and mahomes two keys who are as dynamic off the field as they are on it.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:52 PM 06-03-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
:-)... no one outside LSU and some fringe WNBA would know who she was if it weren't for CC...
This.

Angel Reese is a women’s basketball star… i.e. only known to the micro segment of the population that care about women’s basketball (lesbians).

Meanwhile Caitlin Clark has broken through and become a mainstream celebrity.
[Reply]
George Liquor 09:54 PM 06-03-2024
You're up at 4 am arguing with Americans about the WNBA. Tell me you don't have a job without telling me you don't have a job....
[Reply]
threebag 10:18 PM 06-03-2024
Originally Posted by Kramerica:
It seems odd that her message to everyone is that they should care about more than just Clark when she spends an awful lot of time concerning herself with Clark.
That’s because she’s a hapless cunt, fuck her cry baby LeBron wanna be ass
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:06 AM 06-04-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
This.

Angel Reese is a women’s basketball star… i.e. only known to the micro segment of the population that care about women’s basketball (lesbians).

Meanwhile Caitlin Clark has broken through and become a mainstream celebrity.
Lol Angel's popularity is because she became a star after beating Clark and then causing a big storm at the end which created fanbases for both her and Caitlin. Her fans love her just like Caitlin's fan love her. And it's a GREAT thing for the game.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 06:56 AM 06-04-2024

Angel Reese wants to be the face of the league too pic.twitter.com/LzZFvI7LXF

— Novo (@NovoHeat) June 3, 2024

[Reply]
TLO 07:02 AM 06-04-2024
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Looks like 7th grade ball being played.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:03 AM 06-04-2024
Lol Angel's popularity is because she became a star after beating Clark and then causing a big storm at the end which created fanbases for both her and Caitlin. Her fans love her just like Caitlin's fan love her. And it's a GREAT thing for the game.
We understand it's not from her play on the court. You see that clip I posted earlier?

:-) :-) :-)

That's why you tune in? To watch her throw balls of the top of the glass?
[Reply]
Gravedigger 07:05 AM 06-04-2024
It also underlines a problem in our culture of "What about me?" Caitlin has been elevated to a celebrity status, and already makes more money than most of the women who've been playing for years, off her first contract as a rookie. That's the crux of it all, is them wanting what Caitlin has, what they hoped and dreamed the WNBA would give them when they got there but hasn't materialized. But they also yearn for the attention side of it all, where's my reporters asking me questions about how great I am? The ego, the pride, the vanity, it's pretty rampant in the world nowadays where everyone wants the attention, and if someone else gets it people aren't happy for that person, they ask what about me? When parents and friends have been kissing your ass your whole life, and you were better than all the other athletes in your game/district/region/conference, nobody ever told you the truth that you likely won't be the best, or even top 100, when you're competing against the best.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:09 AM 06-04-2024
Are black lesbians the most racist people on the planet?
[Reply]
Page 162 of 197
« First < 62112152158159160161162 163164165166172 > Last »
Up