ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 161 of 166
« First < 61111151157158159160161 162163164165 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Defending Super Bowl Champions Kansas City Chiefs @ Los Angeles Chargers****
Titty Meat 11:00 PM 09-19-2020
Let's get it. 2-0.
[Reply]
Coach 06:06 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I'm not even sure what that is even a reference to. When did he have bad clock management? We'd have won the game if the refs didn't fuck us repeatedly with holding calls on the final drive.
I have no idea. Not once I scratched my head on Andy's time management today or got confused.

I thought they played it as it should.

But the penalty, that I do agree, hence my comment that I would let him slide on that, but I'm blasting him/calling him out on making that clock management, because there really wasn't any that stood out to me.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 06:06 PM 09-20-2020
this team is not like any other.

down but seldom out
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 06:06 PM 09-20-2020
All you “sky is falling pussies” from the first 3 quarters need to repent by kissing butt kicker’s ginormous, brass nut sack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:09 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
The last thing we needed was a brutal OT game. They're beat to shit and have to travel all the way across the country to play the mother****ing ratbirds.
Yep so if we get our asses kicked next week no need to be upset. But if we win we may go undefeated
[Reply]
JakeF 06:12 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:
Okay, the stupid penalties I can let it slide. But Andy's clock management wasn't the issue today.

You're reaching.
Sure it was.

We have 3 timeouts and the chargers had the ball. Andy sat there and let the chargers run down almost 30 seconds before kicking their field goal. We should have called a timeout and save us all that time.

We didn't use a single timeout as we went the length of the field before running out of time and kicking a 58 yrd field goal to tie it. If we had used those timeouts we could have ran about 3 more plays and maybe won the game. We damn well would have had a shorter field goal to kick.

3 timeouts and Andy didn't use one until Mahomes used one after a scramble with like 30 seconds left.

It was a joke. He has no idea how to management the clock, he never has. If Mahome didn't save his ass over and over again it would have cost us games.
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:12 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Looking at what rookie QBs can do these days is all the more reason I wouldn’t pay guys like Dak.
Hell Driskel looked half way decent against the "vaunted" Steelers D.
[Reply]
bigjosh 06:12 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
All you “sky is falling pussies” from the first 3 quarters need to repent by kissing butt kicker’s ginormous, brass nut sack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was one of them. I always complain, its just the northeast in me. There is no optimism up here.

I am always happy to repent in the end.

Sack i shall taste.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 06:12 PM 09-20-2020
And the game ball goes to...............
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 06:12 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Has anyone ever hit two 58-yard FGs in a game?
Was wondering this myself lol

Seems like it’d be an incredibly rare feat
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:13 PM 09-20-2020
The moral of the story is don't ever trust your defense in OT when playing against Pat. That 4th and 1 punt was stupid by the chargers.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:14 PM 09-20-2020
If I were a Chargers fan, I'd be pumped right now. Herbert looks like the real thing. A couple rookie mistakes, but he has a live arm and a feel for the game. Butler? Holy shit. Unbelievable.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:15 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Was wondering this myself lol

Seems like it’d be an incredibly rare feet
FYP
[Reply]
DRM08 06:15 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Sure it was.

We have 3 timeouts and the chargers had the ball. Andy sat there and let the chargers run down almost 30 seconds before kicking their field goal. We should have called a timeout and save us all that time.

We didn't use a single timeout as we went the length of the field before running out of time and kicking a 58 yrd field goal to tie it. If we had used those timeouts we could have ran about 3 more plays and maybe won the game. We damn well would have had a shorter field goal to kick.

3 timeouts and Andy didn't use one until Mahomes used one after a scramble with like 30 seconds left.

It was a joke. He has no idea how to management the clock, he never has. If Mahome didn't save his ass over and over again it would have cost us games.
I didn't have any problem with the clock management. Mahomes is very good at driving the field in the clutch, even after struggling earlier in games. The goal was to give the Chargers zero chance to get back down the field for more points in regulation.
[Reply]
eDave 06:16 PM 09-20-2020
Ha ha. This thread was the train wreck I assumed it was.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:16 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
this team is not like any other.

down but seldom out
Get ready for another heart attack game next week.
[Reply]
Page 161 of 166
« First < 61111151157158159160161 162163164165 > Last »
Up