ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 161 of 379
« First < 61111151157158159160161 162163164165171211261 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 07:03 PM 01-19-2020
Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:53 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by John Dowd:
Mahomes don't flinch until Bosa pops him a few times in the kisser. Get it Holmes? Getting down 24 to scrub teams isn't a sign of greatness it's a sign of a weak team that let things get outta hand early and one that didn't come prepared. Let em let us get a 24-0 lead and see how we handle em. Heh

Gonna be a lot of shocked people in this thread when we see that Jimmy is the one who looks calm and poised with success why Mahomes is the one with the wide eyes looking shook and can't move the ball down the field consistently.
Coochie liquor said it best when he said :

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:

Jimmy G is a game manager worse than Alex Smith, Jesus Crapololol had almost as many turnovers as TDs. You played a game where you scored 9 points this year against a shitty Redskins team. You’re a run first team with a decent pass rush but a weak secondary. Your “amazing defense” has less given up less than one point per game than KC, you have 3 more sacks on the season, and less interceptions. We have the best TE in the game, the cheetah, Watkins, Hardman, Williams, and the best qb on the planet leading the offense. You and your pussy ass fan base are gonna watch that vaunted defense get run ragged and their shit pushed in (which I’m sure is probably bookmarked in your search history) and you’re gonna be like every loud mouth fan base that was here before you. Staring with an open mouth as your team gets destroyed by KC on the way to get Andy a ring. Then POOF, you’ll be gone like Houdini just like the others before you.

Pussy!

[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:53 AM 01-23-2020
This is a weird football thread. People are literally bragging about who overpaid worse for their house.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:54 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
This is a weird football thread. People are literally bragging about who overpaid worse for their house.
Can't believe cooper barrette isn't in here on that shit.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:07 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by All22:
You guys have had a good QB for 2 years out of the past 30, and 1 superbowl in the last 50 years and you're already acting like you're the fucking Patriots or 80's 49ers.

Down 3+ touchdowns to a wild card team and suddenly, 14 days later, you're unbeatable. You guys are awesome.
The Texans were division winners dumbass. But hey, lies are ok if it fits your narrative, right?
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:15 AM 01-23-2020
Dee Ford sucks and they're paying him $80 million.

Bunch of buttfucking morons.
[Reply]
FringeNC 07:25 AM 01-23-2020
Not sure why 49ers fans want to reference DVOA numbers when those overall numbers indicate the Chiefs are a slightly better team. Same with the Sagarin ratings. The computers like the Chiefs as a small favorite, on par to what the actual line in the game is.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:28 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Not sure why 49ers fans want to reference DVOA numbers when those overall numbers indicate the Chiefs are a slightly better team. Same with the Sagarin ratings. The computers like the Chiefs as a small favorite, on par to what the actual line in the game is.
You know exactly what they’re doing. They’re justifying what they already believe by looking up only the stats that support it and ignoring those that don’t (confirmation bias).

Then, when you present stats or metrics that don’t support their argument, they’ll say something like “stats don’t matter. We just have the better team. You only have the better QB. We’re gonna smack him around. He hasn’t seen a defense like this before. Just you wait.”
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:43 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
According to John Dowd, it's a 'sign of weakness' because they don't even need a QB to score 9 points against the Redskins.
Or the defense, as legendary as it apparently is, to stop shitty Matt Ryan from completing passes to the same guy every play. Literally one guy.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:47 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Holy piss why are we getting so many 9ers ****s. Don’t you have anything better to do?

Hasn’t even began to cross my mind to look at a SF board, let alone create an account for one.
yeah, they're pretty much ruining the board for me right now.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:51 AM 01-23-2020
These trolls admit they've not watched a single Chiefs game, and proudly claim they don't need to to understand them.

And so it's the same damned argument, even AFTER I gave them their worksheet, which was supposed to maybe give a guy a head's up that these arguments have all been heard before.

But naw, same stupid stuff.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:14 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
These trolls admit they've not watched a single Chiefs game, and proudly claim they don't need to to understand them.

And so it's the same damned argument, even AFTER I gave them their worksheet, which was supposed to maybe give a guy a head's up that these arguments have all been heard before.

But naw, same stupid stuff.
Isnt it a little strange that most people in a KC favored market have seen almost no niners games, and people in a san fran market have seen almost no chiefs games lol. Its the blind trashing the blind.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:15 AM 01-23-2020
Congrats on making the big game. With a fan base full of 10 inch sporting, 350 benching, super model banging millionaires it was only a matter of time.

I've been in San Jose the last couple of days. From what I see and hear from the Bay area locals there is no way the '9ers can lose. So I will enjoy seeing you guys piss pound them.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:21 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Isnt it a little strange that most people in a KC favored market have seen almost no niners games, and people in a san fran market have seen almost no chiefs games lol. Its the blind trashing the blind.
I watched 4; one early in the year, one somewhere in the middle, and the play-off games.

I think that's enough to kind of have a grasp.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:28 AM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I watched Baltimore/SF game, both Seattle games, both Packers games, the 2nd Rams game, the Saints game, the Vikings game and the preseason game against us.

That's 9 games
[Reply]
RunKC 08:29 AM 01-23-2020
Spags took off an entire year from football to learn about the new trends in offensive philosophy. There is no better time to use that knowledge than now.

I think Spags will be ready to counter a lot of Rat Jr’s play designs.
[Reply]
Page 161 of 379
« First < 61111151157158159160161 162163164165171211261 > Last »
Up