ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 161 of 163
« First < 61111151157158159160161 162163 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:46 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
KCTV5 has a very loose definition of the word "evidence".
I would be very unsympathetic if their building was hit by a tornado.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:51 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
https://twitter.com/jeff_rosen88/sta...812184064?s=20
Jeff Rosen can kiss my ass. Fuck him, he's a moron. All we're saying is the Chiefs should, this time, defer to the NFL what Tyreek's "NFL" penalty will be. If he doesn't remember what happened with KHunt, and he sounds like he's just that stupid, he's not informed enough to participate in this conversation.
[Reply]
PHOG 05:48 PM 04-27-2019
Holy smokes, it would be prophetic if something came down on Mr. Rosen, like past indescretions, bad dates in the past where he tried, BS that he has done in the past that needs the public eye?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:27 PM 09-07-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
I have my own set of values and what I deem to be acceptable (as a fan) player behavior but I'm pretty confident the NEP would go nowhere near him. We've had our share of bad people and players with problems. We will be dealing with Josh Gordon again. No need for more. Hes toxic.
A typical morally bankrupt Faketriots bandwagoning fraud preaching about his supposed values and the values of the Faketriots.

Team cancer Antonio Brown, repeat drug suspended Josh Gordon, Robert Kraft arrested for his involvement in a strip mall prostitution sting, and of course the franchise that famously drafted and employed serial killer Aaron Hernandez.

Such amazing values.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:30 PM 09-07-2019
Jesus dude, I about shit myself when I started reading this (again). My heart sunk until about 20 seconds later when I reread the date.

WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME? NO PP FOR YOU EITHER!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:30 PM 09-07-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
A typical morally bankrupt Faketriots bandwagoning fraud preaching about his supposed values and the values of the Faketriots.

Team cancer Antonio Brown, repeat drug suspended Josh Gordon, Robert Kraft arrested for his involvement in a strip mall prostitution sting, and of course the franchise that famously drafted and employed serial killer Aaron Hernandez.

Such amazing values.
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 07:31 PM 09-07-2019
Jesus, I about had a heart attack by seeing the topic title.
Kill this goddamn topic.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:32 PM 09-07-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Jesus dude, I about shit myself when I started reading this (again). My heart sunk until about 20 seconds later when I reread the date.

Scared the shit out of me too
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 07:32 PM 09-07-2019

Such amazing values.
I appreciate your sentiments here but don’t ever bump a thread with this title again you motherfucker.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:32 PM 09-07-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
This is the crap I hate.

I think Hill is a scumbag and should go to jail but for Christ's Sake resolve it in court not over some local news station trying to bust a story open.
Should Brown go to jail for assaulting his baby's momma, throwing furniture out of a high-rise, and verbally threatening Mayock... All in one offseason?
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:32 PM 09-07-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:

Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
Jesus, I about had a heart attack by seeing the topic title.
Kill this goddamn topic.
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Scared the shit out of me too
Mods, RR this shit please!
[Reply]
srvy 07:36 PM 09-07-2019
Stupid bump it could have gone in any of the NE threads started today. Complete attention whoring!!!
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:40 PM 09-07-2019

Such amazing values.
This, kids, is how you thoroughly eviscerate someone.

Well done.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:41 PM 09-07-2019
Are people seriously upset?
Thinking the case was re-re-opened?
And someone would bring up this old thread to announce it, instead of making a brand new thread?
Soon as I saw it, coming out of the PatFans shit-talking thread, I was pretty sure it was exactly what it turned out to be, evidence of their craven shitbird double standard in plain English for all to see.
[Reply]
007 07:47 PM 09-07-2019
Who bumped this fucking shit
[Reply]
Page 161 of 163
« First < 61111151157158159160161 162163 >
Up