ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 161 of 200
« First < 61111151157158159160161 162163164165171 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:04 PM 06-30-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The Warriors are in shambles.
They won the Pythagorean title this year at least.
[Reply]
-King- 03:05 PM 06-30-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
He was

Will he be at 32 after a torn Achilles
It's not like his game is based on athleticism. It's based on being taller than everyone while still being a all time great shooter with the handling of a guard.

His ball handling might suffer as a result of the injury but that's off set cause Kyrie will be handling the ball most of the time. But his scoring should still be elite.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:05 PM 06-30-2019
He was

Will he be at 32 after a torn Achilles

I think so because he is a unique player with his length. He came into the Game 5 of the Finals playing on one leg and still put up double digits in a short amount of time. He can score anywhere at anytime he wants.
[Reply]
-King- 03:07 PM 06-30-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I feel sorry for the Knicks that franchise loses enternally
:-) They had sooooo much hope this off season. It was a legitimate possibility they could have ended up with Kyrie, KD, and one of either AD or Zion.

Instead they get none of them. :-). NBA has to force Dolan to sell the team. Other than dumbass Melo, top players dont want to go there with him as owner.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:08 PM 06-30-2019
So that leaves Kawhi, I have no idea what he is going to do.
[Reply]
O.city 03:08 PM 06-30-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
It's not like his game is based on athleticism. It's based on being taller than everyone while still being a all time great shooter with the handling of a guard.

His ball handling might suffer as a result of the injury but that's off set cause Kyrie will be handling the ball most of the time. But his scoring should still be elite.
His best strength is his explosion and athleticism for being that size

Without it he’s dirk which is fine but not too 10 all time player
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:09 PM 06-30-2019
Kyrie hasn't found a basketball relationship he can't poison. Good luck getting him to give up the reigns after being the #1 option on the Nets for the first year. Combine that with Durant's sensitivty, Jordan being a complete flake, and that grouping is a recipe for disaster.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:11 PM 06-30-2019
Bucks are keeping Middleton and Brooke Lopez

Jimmy Butler wants to go to Miami

DeAndre Jordan will join KD and Kyrie with the Nets
[Reply]
staylor26 03:12 PM 06-30-2019
Come on Kawhi. Stay or go to the Clippers so we can finally have some parity again. Don’t fuck this up.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:14 PM 06-30-2019
If Kawhi ends up on the Lakers it will be the all time "Born on third base and thought you hit a triple" from the Lakers, who manage to be the worst-run franchise in the league and yet will still succeed because of their location.
[Reply]
-King- 03:17 PM 06-30-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Kyrie hasn't found a basketball relationship he can't poison. Good luck getting him to give up the reigns after being the #1 option on the Nets for the first year. Combine that with Durant's sensitivty, Jordan being a complete flake, and that grouping is a recipe for disaster.
They're real life friends so there's a good chance this works out IMO. Kyrie is finally in a place of his choosing and won't have to be the vet presence and teach rookies so hopefully he won't be disruptive as he was last year with the Celtics.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:18 PM 06-30-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
If Kawhi ends up on the Lakers it will be the all time "Born on third base and thought you hit a triple" from the Lakers, who manage to be the worst-run franchise in the league and yet will still succeed because of their location.

Actually the knicks are the worst run franchise but LAL is not far behind. I hope he stays or goes to LAC.
[Reply]
-King- 03:19 PM 06-30-2019
His best strength is his explosion and athleticism for being that size

Without it he’s dirk which is fine but not too 10 all time player
Explosion? What? His best strength is that he can shoot over every player in the league. How is that going to change?
[Reply]
O.city 03:22 PM 06-30-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Explosion? What? His best strength is that he can shoot over every player in the league. How is that going to change?
If he can’t move like he could previously, he’s not going to be able to be what he was

I don’t know how this is arguable.

He’s an explosive athlete that’s 7 feet tall. Without his athleticism he’s a poor mans dirk ?
[Reply]
-King- 03:23 PM 06-30-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Actually the knicks are the worst run franchise but LAL is not far behind. I hope he stays or goes to LAC.
Knicks have been run better the past few years and have actually made good moves with their new FO the past 2 years. But Dolan will ALWAYS hold them back.
[Reply]
Page 161 of 200
« First < 61111151157158159160161 162163164165171 > Last »
Up