ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 161 of 208
« First < 61111151157158159160161 162163164165171 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*.* NEW- 2014 General Fitness Thread *.*
penguinz 01:44 PM 08-13-2014
I guess we filled up the old one... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280149

Welcome to 2014! Now get your ass in top physical condition!

No one else started it so here it is!

**From the 2013 Thread**

If you want to get back into lifting, or need a new lifting routine, START HERE:

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi...inner_Programs

If you have questions about the SS programs, look here:

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

Keep in mind that you're a novice lifter for a longer period of time than you think you are. Novice lifting can last anywhere from a few months to a year or two, depending on how hard you hit the weights and where you started.

Once you've reached the point where you don't make regular progress on the SS program, you are ready to move on to the intermediate stage, which can last you for a good number of years. Find it HERE:

http://madcow.hostzi.com/5x5_Program/Linear_5x5.htm

If you're a very advanced lifter (many, many years of CONSISTENT weight training), then there are lot of programs out there, and which one you pick is simply a matter of preference. If you're really that advanced, you should know what works for you and what doesn't by this point.
[Reply]
lewdog 01:16 PM 05-07-2017
Originally Posted by Silock:
I'm with you for normal dieting. Normally, I'm only at 175 or so. But when you're in a severe calorie deficit (I'm sitting somewhere around -1000/day), you need at least twice as much to minimize muscle loss.

It's also incredibly filling, so I'm less apt to overeat my calorie limit.
Who in the fuck in their right mind goes for -1000 calorie deficit when they aren't super obese?!?! If I was going that hard, I'd eat more protein too. I generally aim for a simple -500 calorie deficit.

You are a sick fuck!!!

PS--Good luck you dirty dog
[Reply]
lewdog 01:19 PM 05-07-2017
Got some pics.

Enjoy Billay

[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:12 PM 05-07-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Got some pics.

Enjoy Billay

:-)

U got sum big arms and a nice chest. Any shirtless photos stud?
[Reply]
lewdog 02:15 PM 05-07-2017
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay:

U got sum big arms and a nice chest. Any shirtless photos stud?
Jesus Billay, I'm married!

To a woman too!!!

Are you this aggressive when you go hogging downtown?
[Reply]
RobBlake 02:46 PM 05-07-2017
Lew can you be my body's guard when I go to unruly places.

Anyone hear. Spartan races? I've started to train for my first one ever and obstacle courses are a bitch and super challenging
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:58 PM 05-07-2017
Been using this and really liking the results in the mirror. I don't give a shit about the endurance benefits of it, but Chad Mendez got suspended for it awhile back so it must be used quite a bit in the sports arena to. Really 0 sides.
Sitting about 210 12% this morning, but breaking out the Clen tomorrow

http://www.sarmstore1.com/gw-501516-cardarine/
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:32 PM 05-07-2017
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
Lew can you be my body's guard when I go to unruly places.

Anyone hear. Spartan races? I've started to train for my first one ever and obstacle courses are a bitch and super challenging
I've got some friends that do them. But I can't really give you any advice or anything. At least not in good faith.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:55 PM 05-07-2017
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Been using this and really liking the results in the mirror. I don't give a shit about the endurance benefits of it, but Chad Mendez got suspended for it awhile back so it must be used quite a bit in the sports arena to. Really 0 sides.
Sitting about 210 12% this morning, but breaking out the Clen tomorrow

http://www.sarmstore1.com/gw-501516-cardarine/
So it's not a steroid, requires no SERM or PCT and actually works? That's pretty much unheard of. Currently you are using not stacked with anything else?

$140 for 30 day supply though? Really worth that?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:58 PM 05-07-2017
Any of you guys ever used an online coach before? Seems like it could work if not it's not a terrible waste of money.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:11 PM 05-07-2017
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay:
Any of you guys ever used an online coach before? Seems like it could work if not it's not a terrible waste of money.
I can be your coach. Lets get started,

I want 50 jumping jacks right fucking now.
For supper , Green beans . And water.

Now send me $20 and we'll get started again tomorrow.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:19 PM 05-07-2017
So it's not a steroid, requires no SERM or PCT and actually works? That's pretty much unheard of. Currently you are using not stacked with anything else?

$140 for 30 day supply though? Really worth that?
Reading my mind. Im an endurance athlete as well as a lifter so this is very intriguing.
[Reply]
Buzz 07:27 PM 05-07-2017
Got some pics,

I think you missed a few leg day's and are wearing my wife's yoga pants.
[Reply]
Silock 08:02 PM 05-07-2017
Who in the fuck in their right mind goes for -1000 calorie deficit when they aren't super obese?!?! If I was going that hard, I'd eat more protein too. I generally aim for a simple -500 calorie deficit.

You are a sick fuck!!!

PS--Good luck you dirty dog
I am definitely not in my right mind. I actually aim for -500, but end up with more because I end up subbing for soccer games when I'm not actually supposed to play.

[Reply]
lewdog 08:05 PM 05-07-2017
Originally Posted by Buzz:
I think you missed a few leg day's and are wearing my wife's yoga pants.

Nike basketball shorts brah but send a picture of your wife anyway. And if there's one thing I don't miss, it's leg day. I deadlift and squat multiple times per week. I'd do more but my shitty hips don't allow it. :-)
[Reply]
penguinz 08:11 PM 05-07-2017
I am somewhere in this picture..

[Reply]
Page 161 of 208
« First < 61111151157158159160161 162163164165171 > Last »
Up