ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 161 of 219
« First < 61111151157158159160161 162163164165171211 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Mizzou Football 2023-2024 Thread****
duncan_idaho 09:14 AM 07-03-2023
Year 4 of the Drinkwitz era, let's discuss.

Schedule
Recruiting Class
Rivals
[Reply]
Best22 12:35 AM 11-20-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
That would just be such a kick in the dick.

How many times has the 3rd best (maybe 4th?) team in the SEC get matched up against some mid-major that doesn't have a single quality win on its schedule?

That would be such bullshit. Tulane is struggling to beat Rice, North Texas and ****ing Tulsa. They've played one strong opponent and lost by 3 scores. They shouldn't even be ranked.
2018 LSU played UCF in the Fiesta Bowl

2017 Auburn played UCF in the Peach Bowl

2019 Penn State got Memphis in Cotton Bowl

Someone has to play the automatic G5 team, usually it’s an at large with 2 losses
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:44 AM 11-20-2023
Originally Posted by KingPriest2:
Haven’t seen anywhere this

Been seeing

Cotton

Vs Texas

Peach

Vs Penn State
ESPN's today
https://www.on3.com/news/espn-releas...after-week-12/
[Reply]
warpaint* 09:56 AM 11-20-2023
I really think Mizzou could split vs Georgia at home. On the road we win 2 of 10 but that's still a lot better than the past.

I think we're better than LSU but man, Daniels can just put games on his back. Dude should win the Heisman.
That was a great game they can score in bunches. I think they’re very even teams this yr built differently of course.

Hopefully we can finish on Friday and get one of the big bowls.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:14 AM 11-20-2023
I really think Mizzou could split vs Georgia at home. On the road we win 2 of 10 but that's still a lot better than the past.

I think we're better than LSU but man, Daniels can just put games on his back. Dude should win the Heisman.
Rams Fan told me that Mizzou isn't remotely close to Alabama or Georgia.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:29 AM 11-20-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Talent wise, no. But I think Mizzou has demonstrated over the past 2 seasons that they can go toe to toe with Georgia. They should have won in Columbia last year. They hung in there all game in Athens this year.

Alabama? Who knows. Haven't gotten to play them for a few years. But if Mizzou finishes their business and takes care of Arkansas, and if Georgia were to smack Bama around in the SEC Title Game, there's a very real scenario where Mizzou could finish ahead of Bama in the final CFP rankings. And that's not even mentioning the Iron Bowl coming up (where lots of weird shit has been known to happen).

Mizzou in good shape as long as they take care of business against Arky.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:47 AM 11-20-2023
It would take a total collapse to put Mizzou ahead of Bama.

Auburn lost to New Mexico State last week (lmao btw). I think a loss to Auburn would do it but wouldn't bet Billays cum vase on it.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 03:34 PM 11-20-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Talent wise, they are not, and it’s silly to think they’d win close to 50% of their matchups vs either of them on a neutral field.

It’s not an indictment on Mizzou as much as it is to acknowledge how high of a level Alabama and Georgia recruit at.

Now, you should also mention how I said at the beginning of the season that Cook was the best option when you were ****ing bitching about him playing over Horn.
[Reply]
|Zach| 05:57 PM 11-20-2023
Originally Posted by Pinchshot:
Looks like Mizzou is a good farm team for us. Plenty of players to pick from starting with the RB.
Nobody knows who you are
[Reply]
Frazod 02:47 PM 11-21-2023
So it's nearly Thanksgiving, and Missouri has

1. a better record than the Chiefs
2. a better offense than the Chiefs
3. exponentially better receivers than the Chiefs

[Reply]
Mosbonian 06:40 PM 11-21-2023
Mizzou stays at #9 in the CFP rankings.

They just need to take care of business against the Razorbacks and they should be in the NYD 6 bowls.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:28 AM 11-22-2023
On Tuesday, running back Cody Schrader was named a semifinalist for the Doak Walker Award.

On the Mizzou offense, Schrader joins Brady Cook (Davey O’Brien) and Luther Burden (Biletnikoff) as semifinalists for these prestigious awards.

In fact, Mizzou is the ONLY team in the country that has semifinalists for the Top quarterback, running back, and wide receiver ward — according to The Big 550 KTRS’ Brendan Wiese:
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 06:25 PM 11-22-2023
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Talent wise, they are not, and it’s silly to think they’d win close to 50% of their matchups vs either of them on a neutral field.

It’s not an indictment on Mizzou as much as it is to acknowledge how high of a level Alabama and Georgia recruit at.

Now, you should also mention how I said at the beginning of the season that Cook was the best option when you were ****ing bitching about him playing over Horn.
Dude, he’s an unhinged, emotional child. Who cares what he says.
[Reply]
Montana93 07:24 PM 11-22-2023
I’m just hoping the classic Mizzou moment doesn’t happen against the Hogs. I thought it was gonna happen in the Florida game till they pulled it out. This season does seem different but I’m always waiting for unthinkable to happen
[Reply]
kepp 11:41 AM 11-24-2023
Originally Posted by Montana93:
I’m just hoping the classic Mizzou moment doesn’t happen against the Hogs. I thought it was gonna happen in the Florida game till they pulled it out. This season does seem different but I’m always waiting for unthinkable to happen
I hear you. I'm slowly emerging from that shell, but it's going to take some time.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:07 PM 11-24-2023
I need some fucking Valium for this one.
[Reply]
Page 161 of 219
« First < 61111151157158159160161 162163164165171211 > Last »
Up