ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 160 of 244
« First < 60110150156157158159160 161162163164170210 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:32 AM 01-01-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Hmm.. honestly.. it’s possible.

Dolphins would have to beat the Bills a bit short-handed, but the game will be in Miami.

Steelers have to beat the Ravens who are locked into the 1 seed with nothing to play for and the Jaguars have to beat the Titans who aren’t all that great.

It could happen.
Not sure why everybody’s chalking that up as a Bills win. They barely beat two of the worst teams in the league the last two weeks, and should have lost to the Patriots at home. Now they’re going to walk all over Miami on the road? I don’t see it.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:53 AM 01-01-2024
insane how the bills can get the 2 seed and still miss the playoffs

has that kind of scenario ever happened before?
[Reply]
GoForIt 11:27 AM 01-01-2024
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Not sure why everybody’s chalking that up as a Bills win. They barely beat two of the worst teams in the league the last two weeks, and should have lost to the Patriots at home. Now they’re going to walk all over Miami on the road? I don’t see it.
The Bills are a terrible match up for Miami. They destroyed Miami when Miami was on its winning streak.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:30 AM 01-01-2024
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Dolphins have issues of their own. They’re down their top 2 pass rushers, Tyreek, Waddle, Mostert and Achane have all been banged up in recent weeks.

I have no clue who wins but I do think I’d lean Bills.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:34 AM 01-01-2024
Originally Posted by GoForIt:
The Bills are a terrible match up for Miami. They destroyed Miami when Miami was on its winning streak.
Buffalo is a much better team at home and a much worse team on the road. Same thing is true for Miami & Dallas. All 3 of those teams are bipolar as can be in the home vs road performance.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:26 PM 01-02-2024
FTF is such a good show.

Find out who Nick thinks will win and Brou's unique take.
Why does the NFL media overrate Josh?
See Nick's Bills season report card (2.38 GPA).
What's up with Diggs?
Will/should McDermott get fired?
Would Nick rather the Chiefs face the Bills or Dolphins on the road?
Is Josh underplaying his potential?

All this and more!
https://youtu.be/06-XGXMSVfc?si=Di0IWFWD1wfwPYlw
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:17 PM 01-04-2024
Josh is 1st Pro Bowl QB alternate. A touch of humility has reached other fan bases as well
[Reply]
TEX 07:34 AM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by GoForIt:
But Miami plays well at home. Last year they beat Buffalo there. Im thinking the same things happen this year.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:17 AM 01-05-2024
We should all be rooting for Buffalo. If they win, a worn down and banged up Miami team will be coming to Arrowhead with KC basically coming off a bye. Not too mention it's gonna be ****ING cold next Sunday. Not ideal for this Miami team and their passing game.

Buffalo, despite their 5 game winning streak, has NOT been playing all that great. They should have lost to NE last week.

Here is Josh Allen's last 4 games:

12-10 vs. KC: 23-42 for 233 yards, 54%, 1 TD 1 INT, 68.8 QB Rating
12-17 vs. DAL: 7-15 for 94 yards, 47%, 1 TD 0 INT, 89.3 QB Rating
12-23 vs. LAC: 15-21 for 237 yards, 71%, 1 TD 1 INT, 104.7 QB Rating
12-31 vs. NE: 15-30 for 169 yards, 50%, 0 TD 1 INT, 53.3 QB Rating

Not impressive. Yes, he's vultured a few RB TD's the last few weeks. So?

The Bills were not that great against KC. Yes, they won. But likely only due to Toney being a dumbass and not lining up properly. I just don't see them as some juggernaut that other people seem to think. I see them as a very hot-cold team in which you never know what you're gonna get.

If KC beats Miami, not afraid to have to have to go to Buffalo for the divisional round. KC won last time they were up there. If you recall, they did that by controlling the LOS with the ground game (Pacheco anyone?) and Pat hitting the passes he needed to (didn't throw much in that game) using a lot of PA that particular game. It was a pretty breezy comfortable win. Yes, that was 2020. Yes, Josh Allen is a better QB now. But I would also argue that team was better than this Buffalo team.

Yes, KC would be the decided underdogs. (might be a good role for us in the playoffs?) But I would like our chances coming off a win over a banged up Miami team at home and then heading to Buffalo to play a team that, self admittedly, does not play good in cold weather/snow.

So give me Buffalo over Miami this Sunday night.

And then give me Buffalo in the divisional round. I'll take my chances.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:39 AM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
We should all be rooting for Buffalo. If they win, a worn down and banged up Miami team will be coming to Arrowhead with KC basically coming off a bye. Not too mention it's gonna be ****ING cold next Sunday. Not ideal for this Miami team and their passing game.

Buffalo, despite their 5 game winning streak, has NOT been playing all that great. They should have lost to NE last week.

Here is Josh Allen's last 4 games:

12-10 vs. KC: 23-42 for 233 yards, 54%, 1 TD 1 INT, 68.8 QB Rating
12-17 vs. DAL: 7-15 for 94 yards, 47%, 1 TD 0 INT, 89.3 QB Rating
12-23 vs. LAC: 15-21 for 237 yards, 71%, 1 TD 1 INT, 104.7 QB Rating
12-31 vs. NE: 15-30 for 169 yards, 50%, 0 TD 1 INT, 53.3 QB Rating

Not impressive. Yes, he's vultured a few RB TD's the last few weeks. So?

The Bills were not that great against KC. Yes, they won. But likely only due to Toney being a dumbass and not lining up properly. I just don't see them as some juggernaut that other people seem to think. I see them as a very hot-cold team in which you never know what you're gonna get.

If KC beats Miami, not afraid to have to have to go to Buffalo for the divisional round. KC won last time they were up there. If you recall, they did that by controlling the LOS with the ground game (Pacheco anyone?) and Pat hitting the passes he needed to (didn't throw much in that game) using a lot of PA that particular game. It was a pretty breezy comfortable win. Yes, that was 2020. Yes, Josh Allen is a better QB now. But I would also argue that team was better than this Buffalo team.

Yes, KC would be the decided underdogs. (might be a good role for us in the playoffs?) But I would like our chances coming off a win over a banged up Miami team at home and then heading to Buffalo to play a team that, self admittedly, does not play good in cold weather/snow.

So give me Buffalo over Miami this Sunday night.

And then give me Buffalo in the divisional round. I'll take my chances.
I mean, I'm still going to root for them to miss the playoffs because it would be hilarious. And marginally good for the Chiefs.

Dolphins win and get 2. Beat 7 in wildcard round.
Chiefs get 3 and beat winner of Colts/Texans in wildcard round.
Browns get 5 and beat Jacksonville in wildcard round.

Browns travel to Baltimore. Chiefs travel to Miami.

Yes, KC has to travel, but then get a banged-up Miami team in warm weather, while Baltimore gets to come off the bye and play another AFC North slugfest against a great and physical defense.

Even if KC ends up winning and then having to travel to Baltimore, I think the Ravens would be coming off a MUCH tougher week than KC.
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:57 AM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I mean, I'm still going to root for them to miss the playoffs because it would be hilarious. And marginally good for the Chiefs.

Yes, KC has to travel, but then get a banged-up Miami team in warm weather, while Baltimore gets to come off the bye and play another AFC North slugfest against a great and physical defense.

Even if KC ends up winning and then having to travel to Baltimore, I think the Ravens would be coming off a MUCH tougher week than KC.
Coming off a single tough week though. KC would be coming off 2 weeks. Clearly that's tougher.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:04 AM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

THat's pretty much my exact view of how things will play out.
Only I think the Browns beat the Ravens.
Again...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:11 AM 01-05-2024
The Bills just scream knock off in all avenues.

Knock off Mahomes at QB

Knock off 7 Nation army chant

Knock off Manning Broncos TD music with Shout

2nd rate coaching staff
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:13 AM 01-05-2024
Steelers, Titans, Dolphins should be the rooting plan.

That gives us the Steelers. Bills at Dolphins in the first round. Browns at AFC South champ.

Potentially it also sets up at Bills at Ravens and another home playoff game.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:15 AM 01-05-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
The Bills just scream knock off in all avenues.

Knock off Mahomes at QB

Knock off 7 Nation army chant

Knock off Manning Broncos TD music with Shout

2nd rate coaching staff
They truly are the official "close but no cigar" team of the NFL...
[Reply]
Page 160 of 244
« First < 60110150156157158159160 161162163164170210 > Last »
Up