ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 33
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Official Kadarius Toney Thread****
Megatron96 02:18 AM 11-14-2022
All things Yung Joka here

The interview is interesting. Kadarius shows a lot of intelligence with his answers to the football-related questions. And a great work ethic. Think Veach was onto something with this kid.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 01:52 PM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Anyone understand this?

"There are individuals who appear to be spreading unwarranted negative sentiment about my abilities. It seems surreptitiously suspicious to me that they may be acting upon contempt prior to investigation. But I trust that my friends and colleagues familiar with the fiber of my character and the steel of my resolve, will be able to look past these absurd accusations. I chuckle at the thought."
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:01 PM 11-22-2022
:-) Welp, so much for him staying off social media.
[Reply]
irafreak 02:53 PM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
"There are individuals who appear to be spreading unwarranted negative sentiment about my abilities. It seems surreptitiously suspicious to me that they may be acting upon contempt prior to investigation. But I trust that my friends and colleagues familiar with the fiber of my character and the steel of my resolve, will be able to look past these absurd accusations. I chuckle at the thought."
Gold
[Reply]
Shoes 02:57 PM 11-22-2022
Instant classic of a post.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:33 PM 11-22-2022
This is beautiful
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:36 PM 11-22-2022
Ian Rappaport says Kadarius suffered a mild hamstring strain, not a tear or more serious injury.

Knowing Andy, he'll sit at least this week, unfortunately. But at least it's not anything serious.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:43 PM 11-22-2022
Dude needs Tony Horton's Stretch-X program.
[Reply]
Why Not? 04:45 PM 11-22-2022
James Toney in his current condition could play WR this week and it wouldn't matter. Rest him up.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:47 PM 11-22-2022
It's your ability to translate for the common folk that make you such an effective ad-man...
[Reply]
poolboy 05:00 PM 11-22-2022
so how is Toneys left nut feeling?
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:03 PM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by poolboy:
Why? Did he shave it?

OMG, DID HE ACCIDENTALLY NICK IT WHILE TRYING TO SHAVE IT?:-)
[Reply]
poolboy 05:14 PM 11-22-2022

my rebuttal to that comprehensive summary:

Talkin bout man all day lowkey sus and sassy to me…but y’all got it Lol
[Reply]
-King- 06:11 PM 11-22-2022
And in layman's terms....

"Y'all talking about men all day? Y'all must be gay"
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:07 PM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by poolboy:
Ask billay, I'm sure it's in his mouth.
[Reply]
Sofa King 01:36 PM 11-23-2022
Anyone heard anything about the severity of his hammy yet?
[Reply]
Page 16 of 33
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up