ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 34
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill Audio Thread
God of Thunder 05:36 PM 04-25-2019
Dante posted this in the big ass thread but it's hard for people to find - I wanted to create a new thread will all new audio here.

Originally Posted by Dante84:
He's done. This is it. He's done.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:07 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
What about a broken arm though?
Kid was getting whipped and pulled away, arm got twisted

Tyreek didn't break his kids' arm.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:07 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
I must have completely missed that part, Mr. SAUTO.

I'll have to listen again ... It's his voice threatening her on this tape? Like ... near the end, or something?

FAX
Well I would think "you should be terrified of me too, bitch" could definitely be taken as a threat. Personally if i told someone that i'm meaning it as threat.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:07 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:
Not defending Hill, but he didn’t know he was being recorded. In private, people aren’t as likely to feel the need to state the obvious (assuming Hill didn’t hit him). That’s probably how the DA viewed it
The DA didn't have this recording.
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:07 PM 04-25-2019
For those of who who are over analyzing and dissecting the argument between the two.

Stop.

It’s pretty tough to know how they typically argue and context behind it. Him not denying the chest punch thing he could be rolling his eyes, banging his head against the wall fuck who knows. He could also be ignoring that because maybe it was just wasn’t true or it was but she was over exaggerating something. They are both obviously super dysfunctional who the fuck knows with these two.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 08:08 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Simplicity:
My dad along with most of my friends' dads would then be considered "child abusers" which is totally and completely not true. Idk where you were raised but getting whooped with a belt on the rear is nothing out of the norm.

EDIT: now the age is a little concerning. I am not sure if a 3 yr old is warranted a whooping with a belt.
Did your dad make you hold your arms out so he could punch you in the chest if you cried?

Did your dad choke your mom when she was pregnant?

Agree or disagree on the belt-whipping thing. I personally think it's child abuse, but whatever. We're way past this simply being a spanking.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:08 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Simplicity:
My dad along with most of my friends' dads would then be considered "child abusers" which is totally and completely not true. Idk where you were raised but getting whooped with a belt on the rear is nothing out of the norm.

EDIT: now the age is a little concerning. I am not sure if a 3 yr old is warranted a whooping with a belt.
As someone who knows I deserved getting a wooden spoon to my ass when I acted like a fucking brat, this is not about what I view child abuse as much as what everyone else does.

Everyone else considers that child abuse, so..
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:08 PM 04-25-2019
Not defending Hill, but he didn’t know he was being recorded. In private, people aren’t as likely to feel the need to state the obvious (assuming Hill didn’t hit him). That’s probably how the DA viewed it
The DA didn't have this tape until today.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:09 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Kid was getting whipped and pulled away, arm got twisted

Tyreek didn't break his kids' arm.
And you got your evidence of that from where?

You've got all the circumstantial evidence in the world to tell you that Hill abuses his kid and nothing that suggests the broken arm is the result of an "accident" but that's what you believe. How did you come to that conclusion?
[Reply]
DTVietnam 08:10 PM 04-25-2019

[Reply]
Best22 08:10 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
The DA didn't have this recording.
Why didn’t the party who sent this video hand it to the prosecutor?
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 08:10 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
I get that they found evidence that something happened — I’m asking if they will ask the child point blank if one or the other parent abused him?
The police maybe not but DFS would. Maybe not a 3 year old but they would ask age appropriate questions to understand from the child's point of view what happened.

Sometimes you can't ask a child a question directly but you can ask the same question a few different ways to get an answer.

Note I'm not a social worker but my mom was, and worked in the group that did abuse investigation.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:12 PM 04-25-2019
Sounds like one of Crystals girlfriends gave the tape to KCTV5 after Crystal recorded it and sent it to her. As far as why she didn't send it to the DA, I don't have a fucking clue.
[Reply]
kcpasco 08:12 PM 04-25-2019
Lol you know why. Media paid money for that shit.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 08:12 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Where does he say that?

Am I listening to the wrong video?

FAX
It's at the beginning of the video at this link.

https://www.kctv5.com/news/investiga...14b78938f.html
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 08:13 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
I think we have drifted past a reasonable doubt that Tyreek Hill abuses his kid.
Can you deny? You keep squirming from answering.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 34
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up